Hitler Didi

Is Ricky Diwan another negative character in HD?

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Illa bedi always made positive characters negative suddenly and filled HD with alot of negativity... 

so is Ricky Diwan another negative character in making  πŸ˜­ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Right now he has turned Villan! Lets see what is store for the viewers.
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
after todays precap he almost seems to be villain in worse phase of indira's life
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ricky diwan left diwan empire for indiira lived like beggers only for indira he loves indira so much that he became puppy of indira 
πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

then cvs r creating this mu  indira thinks she is the hitler does not want to share with rishi  the mahaan indira

so no rishi thinks indira aborted his child so a devastated husband will behave he did poor bechara ricky diwan
in anger he said he will not let her earn  but      when ricky diwan will come to know about bt🀒
it will a high point of the show

rishi is the main lead of the show two pillars of hd indira and rishi without both hd is not watchable

now indira tasted her own slap she will realize     how many times she slapped poor rishi😑
PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: amanverma108

ricky diwan left diwan empire for indiira lived like beggers only for indira he loves indira so much that he became puppy of indira 

πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

then cvs r creating this mu  indira thinks she is the hitler does not want to share with rishi  the mahaan indira

so no rishi thinks indira aborted his child so a devastated husband will behave he did poor bechara ricky diwan
in anger he said he will not let her earn  but      when ricky diwan will come to know about bt🀒
it will a high point of the show

rishi is the main lead of the show two pillars of hd indira and rishi without both hd is not watchable

now indira tasted her own slap she will realize     how many times she slapped poor rishi😑

yes dear that is Rishi who is sweet ... i am saying about Ricky... 

i am asking a question is illa bedi making another -ve character out of Ricky Diwan?

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ Aman - so u think his slap was justified?
PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ace-

Next in line ...Ishaan :)

🀣 yes for that illa bedi has to wait for a leap πŸ˜‰
Nishaath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think at the moment Indra and Rishi both are selfish and totally confused main leads all thanks to illa mam 
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank God Ricky slapped Indira! πŸ˜† Only 10 more to go! Ila ji just needs to get Indira fake abort 10 more times. πŸ˜ƒ Ishan: Haan I saw the devil's horn poking out of his head a few tracks back no... πŸ˜›
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nishaath

I think at the moment Indra and Rishi both are selfish and totally confused main leads all thanks to illa mam 

Thanks Nishaath. This comment made my day! One person who sees things a bit objectively.😊