Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Do you like this track??

ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
So, it looks like Dadi's entry will open up Arnav-Anjali-Khushi's past...I am loving this track so far...Dadi's character is nothing new, it is just a Saas type character, but the fact that Arnav is similar to Dadi makes her character interesting to me...Based on the dialougues today, I think that Arnav is going on his dad's steps...
I have predicted the track...kinda...
Since Nani ji and Khushi's family speak the same language, it looks like Arnav's mom was the same cast as Khushi. I mean, Arnav's dad, who comes from a well known, and high class family married a girl, coming from lower class, thus making Nani and family lower class...So, at that time, Dadi must be very angry at her son (Arnav's dad) for marrying a lower class girl, and right now, she is angry, same type of anger, at Arnav for makign the same mistake...Then, as everyone is already predicting, there might be an affair or something between Arnav's dad and Khushi's mom...
What say? Does that make sense?
And what do you think about this track?? Do you like Dadi's entry and where the story is going?
I totally love it and I loved today's episode and very excited to see the stuff they showed in SBS today...😃
Sobti...Yo get a haircut bro!😆 NO SERIOUSLY!

Edited by ArshiLover - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noor123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Um no. Nani has top notch grooming unlike Dadi/ Ashram widow, and the reason is not just ASR's money that has kept everyone in good shape and dress. 

ASR's parents definitely were rich. A low aukaat girl / nanny / helper came in between them through MU or actual infidelity. They lost the mansion and money with the dad's death. 

ASR's particular attitude against low aukaat people is there for a reason! He has a soft corner for his mother BUT NOT HIS DAD - there's a reason for that - If ASR doesn't even want the name of his father mentioned, it means he hates what the dad did or has an MU about his dad as well.   
I know the haircut man - I don't understand how do they let him do scenes with that halo around his head...plz haircut Sobti...
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ddi and nani were friends acc. to mamiji .. so i dont think its class difference ... all i can sure of saying 
1. A female led to  series of  reaction which family had to bear
2. Dadi blames that female for everything 
3. Arnav blames entirely on his dad ..( this frm  what is said to kushi abt dadi only seeing thgs frm her point of view )
4. Arnav blames his dad for death of his mother .. and hates girls frm lower income family thinks them as opportunistic  
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Don't know what's in store for us. But i'm happy with dadi's entry as it will disclose the much awaited past.
ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: noor123

Um no. Nani has top notch grooming unlike Dadi/ Ashram widow, and the reason is not just ASR's money that has kept everyone in good shape and dress. 

ASR's parents definitely were rich. A low aukaat girl / nanny / helper came in between them through MU or actual infidelity. They lost the mansion and money with the dad's death. 

ASR's particular attitude against low aukaat people is there for a reason! He has a soft corner for his mother BUT NOT HIS DAD - there's a reason for that - If ASR doesn't even want the name of his father mentioned, it means he hates what the dad did or has an MU about his dad as well.   

The 1st paragraph...I did not understand it...

2nd paragraph...that sounds very typical, I don't think the CVs will be this simple...

3rd paragraph...Probably!
arshilover2604 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i don't think so...mami had said that dadi n nani r childhood
friends so maybe other reasons 4 this hate
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm loving it so far... as long as dadi doesn't become the reason of Arshi's break up! 
And yes... Both ASR and Khushi needs NEW CLOTHES yaar!!!!! 😡
It's seriously irritating on eyes that they've been repeating the same clothes for months!!!! 😡 😭
And ASR should really really get a haircut or I'll kill someone from the CV! 😡

CrazyBarunian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved this track and i loved ipkknd too.
kkksr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What nonsense?? I HATE this track! You think Dadi is upper class? Her behavior is the most low class behavior I have seen in any human being. What is this new nonsense discussion on caste?

The CVs found yet another pathetic excuse to torture and humiliate Khushi by introducing another mental character called Dadi!

So far Khushi has shown more class than every single person in  the Raizada Madhouse! So lets not start a discussion on class and caste!
Edited by kkksr - 11 years ago