India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Do you like this track??

ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
So, it looks like Dadi's entry will open up Arnav-Anjali-Khushi's past...I am loving this track so far...Dadi's character is nothing new, it is just a Saas type character, but the fact that Arnav is similar to Dadi makes her character interesting to me...Based on the dialougues today, I think that Arnav is going on his dad's steps...
I have predicted the track...kinda...
Since Nani ji and Khushi's family speak the same language, it looks like Arnav's mom was the same cast as Khushi. I mean, Arnav's dad, who comes from a well known, and high class family married a girl, coming from lower class, thus making Nani and family lower class...So, at that time, Dadi must be very angry at her son (Arnav's dad) for marrying a lower class girl, and right now, she is angry, same type of anger, at Arnav for makign the same mistake...Then, as everyone is already predicting, there might be an affair or something between Arnav's dad and Khushi's mom...
What say? Does that make sense?
And what do you think about this track?? Do you like Dadi's entry and where the story is going?
I totally love it and I loved today's episode and very excited to see the stuff they showed in SBS today...Big smile
Sobti...Yo get a haircut bro!LOL NO SERIOUSLY!

Edited by ArshiLover - 07 August 2012 at 12:51pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

poonam.gupta12Mahi122captkirkroldclazylad8-FauZieyesonmearsh_spabhi_arshiloverrubysk1yyy2krish3

noor123 Senior Member
noor123
noor123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Um no. Nani has top notch grooming unlike Dadi/ Ashram widow, and the reason is not just ASR's money that has kept everyone in good shape and dress. 

ASR's parents definitely were rich. A low aukaat girl / nanny / helper came in between them through MU or actual infidelity. They lost the mansion and money with the dad's death. 

ASR's particular attitude against low aukaat people is there for a reason! He has a soft corner for his mother BUT NOT HIS DAD - there's a reason for that - If ASR doesn't even want the name of his father mentioned, it means he hates what the dad did or has an MU about his dad as well.   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poonam.gupta12ArshiLoverlazylad8-FauZiarpita20

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiLover

--BLRbabe-- IF-Rockerz
--BLRbabe--
--BLRbabe--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
ddi and nani were friends acc. to mamiji .. so i dont think its class difference ... all i can sure of saying 
1. A female led to  series of  reaction which family had to bear
2. Dadi blames that female for everything 
3. Arnav blames entirely on his dad ..( this frm  what is said to kushi abt dadi only seeing thgs frm her point of view )
4. Arnav blames his dad for death of his mother .. and hates girls frm lower income family thinks them as opportunistic  

ArshiLover

abhi_arshilover IF-Rockerz
abhi_arshilover
abhi_arshilover

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Don't know what's in store for us. But i'm happy with dadi's entry as it will disclose the much awaited past.

ArshiLover

ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor123

Um no. Nani has top notch grooming unlike Dadi/ Ashram widow, and the reason is not just ASR's money that has kept everyone in good shape and dress. 

ASR's parents definitely were rich. A low aukaat girl / nanny / helper came in between them through MU or actual infidelity. They lost the mansion and money with the dad's death. 

ASR's particular attitude against low aukaat people is there for a reason! He has a soft corner for his mother BUT NOT HIS DAD - there's a reason for that - If ASR doesn't even want the name of his father mentioned, it means he hates what the dad did or has an MU about his dad as well.   

The 1st paragraph...I did not understand it...

2nd paragraph...that sounds very typical, I don't think the CVs will be this simple...

3rd paragraph...Probably!
arshilover2604 Goldie
arshilover2604
arshilover2604

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
i don't think so...mami had said that dadi n nani r childhood
friends so maybe other reasons 4 this hate

ArshiLover

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I'm loving it so far... as long as dadi doesn't become the reason of Arshi's break up! Ouch
And yes... Both ASR and Khushi needs NEW CLOTHES yaar!!!!! Angry
It's seriously irritating on eyes that they've been repeating the same clothes for months!!!! Angry Cry
And ASR should really really get a haircut or I'll kill someone from the CV! Angry

Go to top