Khushi ki AGNIPAREEKSHA...Again!!!

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Is Khushi again going to bear the brunt of...Other's wrong doing.???
Is she going to be targeted again for no fault of hers??? Please let it not be that way ðŸ˜­

There are so many things that happened, that indicates for the same...Here are some of the hidden meanings in today's and yesterday's episode...You guys may have figured out it too...But why not discuss about the pros and cons in detail...

What Say???

1) Dadi's indifference to Servants is deep rooted and by no means is she ready to amend herself...Servants are supposed to be reminded of their worth and shown their position. Something about this connected with Dadi's dialogue to Naniji where she mentions "
muje uss hadse ke bare mein na yaad dilao. ab bhi uss hadse ko yaad karti hoon toh muje uss AURAT ka chera yaad aata hai.
"...The connection is inevitable...

The happenings on that dreadful night is connected to two thing a) A woman b) Servant...So could it be a Woman Servant????

2) Arnav's lines today made one thing clear that though he respects his Dad, he has no regard for that man. He cannot stand it when he is being addressed as his "Dad's Son", or saying that they have similarities...Since Arnav does not want his Dad's name or even the term "Babuji" to be mentioned the anger and pain is deep-rooted...We know how deep rooted it is as we have been seeing bits and pieces of it since one year...We know how emotionally it drains him to even think about that night and the after effects...

This added with Dadi's "Mystery Woman" means something went awfully wrong. It resulted in Arnav's mom committing suicide...An illicit relationship??? Well lets not give a verdict today and wait for things to unfold a bit more...

3) A trait of Dadi's was mentioned today by Arnav. Dadi sees things only the way she wants to see it, and she expects everybody else to see it that way/follow her and if somebody fails to do so- That person becomes guilty and wrong in her eyes...

Dadi ke liye "Mystery Woman" is the Culprit. Combined with Arnav's behavior around Dadi and his views about his Dad shows that possibly "His Dad could have been the culprit" but Dadi chose to see it the other way round...Dadi is more soft when she talks about her son (Arnav's Dad) and expects the same from Arnav, but Arnav makes it clear...Very Clear that his dad's name will not be taken at the Raizada Mansion.

Does this mean that since she already assumed Khushi to be a servant, no amount of clarification will help her accept the truth...Because he actions when Khushi bend down to take her blessings say so...

The track sure looks interesting...A lot of things may be cleared if the CV's wish to...Else gol gol ghoom ke it will be left hanging in mid air... Jo bhi ho...IPK is sure going places...An anxiety, an excitement etc is back with this track...

So what say guys...What do you have to say after seeing Yesterday and today's episode and reading what i have mentioned????

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail

What 😃 Reply toh maaro
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rickks

What 😃 Reply toh maaro

There is definitely some thing there...for where that is smoke there is fire!! I just hope they don't make her bare the brunt of the rona dhoda.   But looking at tomorrow SBS...he seems to be taking this pretty hard...and today he has supported his wife fully...so lets see what happens with time.

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i wish the anxiety factor increase contribute to TRPs
looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loving it but no more MU /separation

Want arnav khusi togather what ever ups and downs and atleast 1 hug a day or a lovely scene actually I love their funny scenes too much

Life is so sad that I want to be happy watching IPKKND yes ups and down but no crappy sas bahu  treating Khusi badly as all of us have a khusi in us want her to live life and enjoy every moment with her ARNAV
Dhinchak12 thumbnail
seriously bechari khushi...
rickks thumbnail

Oh Yes Once again!!!
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhinchak12

seriously bechari khushi...

I know...I really wonder why the CV's are hell bent on showing her in the distressed, troubled light
IronyDied thumbnail
even she has to give any Agniparikhsha Arnav will be with her.. and about poor Khushi thing.. poor Khushi is the thing which grabs TRP dude!! 4lions and channel need that! 
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

There is definitely some thing there...for where that is smoke there is fire!! I just hope they don't make her bare the brunt of the rona dhoda.   But looking at tomorrow SBS...he seems to be taking this pretty hard...and today he has supported his wife fully...so lets see what happens with time.

Looks like Wait and Watch is the motto to be followed, waise bhi its our fav one 😆