Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: navya123

yrkkh is a most beautiful story with a lovely concept of "Love after marriage"but cvs ne completely turns it to social message story. what they want to show us?firstly chikki ka adoption idea then naitik ka message, completely cvs ka minds turns to message oriented.

i cn't understand what this riots tracks show us?naitik ne shift karne ka chances nahi hai kahi bhi jana ho same problems hote jarahe hai in our whole society.
   phir kyo laya ye track chikki track abhi tak end nahi kiya,second track start hua, whole society keliye hamara cvs itna sochta hai, hamara bare me kuch sochna chahiyena, such beautiful concept kaha se kaha jara hi hai, if any one can understand what they watn to teach us?wts going to be happened in the present track please share ur comments and views.

U spoke my mind dear...πŸ˜›
Seems like YR is about the journey of 2 young samaajsevaks and not about the journey of a young couple anymore.🀒
I miss my old (2009/2011) Naksh like anything.😭

maha_femir4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vertz

U spoke my mind dear...πŸ˜›
Seems like YR is about the journey of 2 young samaajsevaks and not about the journey of a young couple anymore.🀒
I miss my old (2009/2011) Naksh like anything.😭
u cracked me up🀣
naksh lagte toh samaj sevaks hi hainπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: paposhon

ok , sory.. you look delicate darling.. i ddint mean to hurt you... i just wanted to say abhee dekho kafee saal ho gaye iss serial ko
it has its own goods and bads , but yes we learn family values
now they have baby and all are settling... with some ups and downs they may show chikki being adopted and show must end now, bahut drag hua tou bhee its is not harmonius just for heck of it
see navya - was just plain love story but ended it nicely within a year

abhee kya teen saal ho gaye...aur kitna dekhna hain inko...

again not to hurt u or ure feelings

i understand ur feelings what u want ot say ?but think one thing after 3years ke baad bhi there is no negativity at all itna pure story and cvs abtak prove kiya ke without negativity bhi yek show can run more than 3 years.but kya hai na we need to repair cvs minds.yrkkh is a part of our lifes, 
we love our show. its just magic of naksh.iska matlab ye nahi hai ki every body need to watch our show. evry body has their own feelings.any way thanu very much for sharing ur opinion.

Originally posted by: kumarandils

wat planning , make us to tension only

our tension makes them trps😭
akshara will make naitik a politican by her bashan
mahirakhan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
u shud all tell this to rajan on i forums there is a blog of rajan shahi and theres his email address and phone no u ca tell him1its useless to say here

Originally posted by: simran_20

akshara will make naitik a politican by her bashan

😊 very good idea but don't gave this idea to cvs.cvs bhi politician banega tayar karegi
Edited by navya123 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: navya123

😊 very good idea but don't gave this idea to cvs.cvs bhi politician banega tayar karegi

if naitik tell akshara he want to move abroad, then she will start her bashan on country n tell him do something for nation...its all for 15 aug 

Originally posted by: simran_20

if naitik tell akshara he want to move abroad, then she will start her bashan on country n tell him do something for nation...its all for 15 aug 

aaj kal cvs ke list me bahut saare tyohars add hote jaa rahe hai, teej ke sath sath aug 15 bhi celebrate karne ka tayar hogaya kya😭
Aru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is Rishta wohi soch nayi...πŸ˜ƒ  Edited by --ARooJ-- - 11 years ago