Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

7Th August -Chauchak dialogues and Chauchak dance!

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Indu's dialogues

He smiles 'Hamaar dialogue hamko...koi baat nahin...galat fas gaya hoon...'

'Le aao le aao...poori mohalle ke bartan le aao...tent house jo khol rakhaa hai ghar mein in logon ne...'

'Arre isme Phd thodi karein iske andar...aise hi maanj jaayega...aise hi maanjenge ...khud dekho kaise kaam karti ho...'

Looking into the sink 'Duniya bhar ke kaam kar diyaa hai yaheen par...''

'Saadee...ee bakhat...satiyaane ka samay raat ka hi hai ka tumra... raat hote hi atrangi harkat karte ho yaar tum' this was the best LOL

Pooja's dance

And how many votes for how good Pooja looked dancing today - watched it yet again on the big screen...she did move those hips and shoulders very well... her fingers and hands looked very slick - her expressions well emoted!
I liked the choreography thoroughly...they used the room, space and props very well...

Yes as kul noted the editing at point was not good...but the rest of it was good.. AD was definitely not as comfortable dancing, but then again I don't think a local gunda is expected to salsa like the next DID star... Tongue

Edited by lashy - 07 August 2012 at 12:36pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4usweet7863devraniharishabi71Savitha0101Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-Sonali.SSilentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Are VAH
What a surpirse IS it supertuesday We are showered with 2 post...

On serious note His dailgue was awesome...I felt cherography was okie because I have seen much better in other show...But editing was weak and made dance too disjoint ...But today dance worked for me for Pooja dance moves and AD range of expressions...Pooja is definatly very graceful dancer and her expressions were flowing with song pretty sync with her moves...She was on her seductive move anyone would have melted...Ismain Indu ki kya galti...
I didnt said  about AD though I felt same.to not hurt anyone ...for Indu the way he was doing that step with Pooja looked he was moving a bora...But I felt in his offscreen moments too he is unconfortable in dance as compare to Pooja...

Edited by kuls11 - 07 August 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-lashy

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Oh thanks shraddha ... Initial 20 mns episode I missed... so ... thanks once again dear ...
Tent dialogue was good and satiyaanay ka samay raat ka ... uff Indu aur uss kay dialogue... hahahah

I found pooja very cute in the dance sequence ... AD is a good dancer ...  I have seen him dancing in Star parivaar episodes ... So, was pretty happy with pooja and AD dancing ...

lub them ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863devraniharishroshaeldsouza91-Namita-Silentsoullashy

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Rash can you give me link of starprivaar awards Because I have seen his only performnace till date on Ta tiya with Roop...which definatly didnt impressed me

Edited by kuls11 - 07 August 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishRashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-lashy

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Sure ... I will give you ...

Roop one even I didnt like ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaeldsouza91Silentsoul-Namita-

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
jitne bhi stars hai like ke wo sab sanchi ke liye. Kitni cute lag rhi thi aur kya dance tha. Lovely choreography. Ek jagah sanchi takra gayi thi indu se during the move... A weak point...but then too raat akeli bhi bahut aachi thi

Lashy...thanku for the dialiogues of indu

Kul...no dear. AD kafi aacha dance krta h. I loved his performance in star tyohaar in that rajasthani clothes

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863devraniharishRashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-Silentsoullashy

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Okie Rash annd SOnal...You both stop enticing me please anyone give me link...I so want to see his dance...NOW means NOW...PLEASE anyone someone help me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-

seriallover_OMG Senior Member
seriallover_OMG
seriallover_OMG

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Indu's dialogues

He smiles 'Hamaar dialogue hamko...koi baat nahin...galat fas gaya hoon...'

'Le aao le aao...poori mohalle ke bartan le aao...tent house jo khol rakhaa hai ghar mein in logon ne...'

'Arre isme Phd thodi karein iske andar...aise hi maanj jaayega...aise hi maanjenge ...khud dekho kaise kaam karti ho...'

Looking into the sink 'Duniya bhar ke kaam kar diyaa hai yaheen par...''

'Saadee...ee bakhat...satiyaane ka samay raat ka hi hai ka tumra... raat hote hi atrangi harkat karte ho yaar tum' this was the best LOL

Pooja's dance

And how many votes for how good Pooja looked dancing today - watched it yet again on the big screen...she did move those hips and shoulders very well... her fingers and hands looked very slick - her expressions well emoted!
I liked the choreography thoroughly...they used the room, space and props very well...

Yes as kul noted the editing at point was not good...but the rest of it was good.. AD was definitely not as comfortable dancing, but then again I don't think a local gunda is expected to salsa like the next DID star... ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863devraniharishRashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index