Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Finally...the Titans Collide...Aug 7th, 2012 (Page 6)

-Areeba- IF-Sizzlerz
-Areeba-
-Areeba-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Yeah we'r not gonna add "ji" just only Dadi huh
Nani ji was strong today , i loved her
N the last part was just Mind Blowing. The way he stood up for her Wify . I just loved it .
And ur takes are really amazing specially the last one. Dadi will going to replace Gabbar soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
okay that was funny in the end there
hope it all works out for arhi somehow soemthing bad keeps happening with them only
wow hope they get married again would be so cool na
about time he stands up for his wife yipeee
cheers for pm

lazylad8-FauZi

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by highonshows

resSmile  

oh teri...
r u freaking kidding me...after waiting patiently i m still last on the 1st page...crap...

thats it no comment for u today!!!

Edit

u know me too well...kuch bhi karke comment to nikalwahi logi...

LOL Wink  Hug

Titan collided indeed.!!!!  n what a confrontation. Love the chemistry btwn Dadiji and ASR.
My screen was truly of fire.

ASR reminded me of Vijay Dinahnaath Chouhan aka Hrithik Roshan in Agneepath Remake.

Wow what expressions today. amazing. Fultoo ASR's day out.

Iss gharme koi bhi unka naam le, woh mujhe bilkol pasand nahi...

Hotwa was sizzling...lol

Shaya aapne thik se suna nahi Dadi, Iss  gharme KOIBHI unka naam le, woh mujhe bilkol pasand nahi...with a finger pointin downward and that burning challenging glare that even his dadi choose not to challenge...

Who dares challenges him??? But khushi n wins too... Embarrassed

Wow...i m telling u ... Loha hi lohe ko kat ta hai...

agree...so right...

Did u notice the Dadi's entry has given Khushi her rightful place in RM which Nani has the honour of witnessing.

Yep...even payal saying ur the eldest bahoo... im so glad..she deserves her place n it should be accepted by all of them... 

Arnav Dadi ke ate hi started taking all the blame on himself and giving Khushi her rightful adhikaar instantly...

Freeing her from all blames...so sweet of him...

Cant wait to see what the past has in story ...

Closets full of skeletons... 

About Mano's dialogue is made me laugh...i think the reason she said that to Payal was only to show the difference btwn herself and Dadi but in her own style...it wasnt meant to be taken literally...

LOL

something like if u knew what is dadi like then u'd think i m way better saas n u'd actually wash my feet and drink the water as in worship her instead of being scared of her... not the literal meaning...

LOL

It actually made me laugh...

Loving ur takes...n the track...thnks dear for the pm...

oh n next time,...no pms to be sent out till i put my reserve up ...got it??? Wink

Cheers
Avni  Smile
ill make a new pming browser...that has u all first...n if u cant get to it then???? Ouch

Edited by Fazila~ - 07 August 2012 at 1:59pm

highonshows

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

nice post.no doubt this dadi is female version of ASR.when Arnav was telling khushi about dadi i expected khushi would say 'bilkul aap jaise'.jus loved the scenes b/'w Arnie and dadi.Arnav rocked today .atleast he opend his mouth and said it was not at all khushi's fault and he married her forcefully.phew it took so many days for him to say at least that. jus loved u r line  scaring kids with  dadi aajayega ROFL

dailouges were bang on today.and the back ground music too added spice to the episode.

IM glad khushi remained silent... let ASR takeover for now...
boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by boreddamsel

lol.. Fuzzy.. babe.. I went like this ROFL (actually laughing so loud, my laugh echoed in the lab) reading your comment about the baby in Dadi's suitcase. and next laugh came in the last line.. scary Dadi.. LOL

LOL no use ranting the poor unborn child yaar...blame it on dadi hahahahah

ok.. to say I liked the episode.. well I loved the last part yes.. 
Barun.. bravo.. man, awesome acting, as always.. Sanaya didn't have much to do today.. and the next person I have to mention is Nani.. finally she had a role again today.. she is the only other strong Raizada woman, the lioness in the family, I mean other than Khushi.. Mami and Shyamli are weaklings!

Epi was awesome...hotwa is backkk...muhaaa... khuhsi doesnt need to do anything now,,,she has done enuff... ASR should takeover n he did...am so proud of him today...Embarrassed

Confused I am too scared to be happy... I don't know what to feel.. I don't want anything to go wrong! that's why I'm scared to be happy about tomorrow's song sequence too.. I hope nothing goes wrong! 

I will start with something Khushi said, one second I think I know you well and the other moment I feel like we are strangers.. well at least she changed it from shaitan and rajkumar.. phew.. thats a relief! 
Did you notice how Arnav ran to Khushi when she started crying.. he can avoid everything and everyone but not Khushi's tears! and when he said the wedding was not Khushi's fault, did you notice what he said, even if no one else knows it or not, I know the wedding is not your fault.. and khushi like an idiot listened to it and felt so warm inside.. my blood was boiling here.. well why does no one know its not Khushi's fault.. have you ever tried to tell her family that? yes, they have forgiven her.. but they need to know that it was not her fault.. they threw her out of the family for a month because of you.. redemption, wooing.. my foot.. Angry.. ok.. control.. there is no use worrying.. 'coz its all up to the CVs and not up to any of us...  and they will not make Arnav do all that.. 'coz they know we are happy just seeing him trust and romance Khushi.. and they will not do anything good for Khushi ever.. just make her life miserable every time and not fix anything!

He will say it...now he will...he has accepted it n said it out aloud...im sure dadi will goad him about it n he will blur it all out...the cvs cant keep it all in any more...trps r sick...n flat...just like the tummy...need to rise hahahahahhaha LOL

LOL The tummy will never rise.. hopefully the TRPs wil.. remember the one week the TRPs rose was during Shyam's confrontation.. we need epic episodes like that.. hopefully that's why Dadi is here.. so we can have some drama! and yes, I hope Arnav will blurt it out.. then yes, I wil truly be proud of him... not that I ever stopped loving my Arnav.. yes, my Arnav.. I can say that.. 'coz I know my bf doesn't visit IF LOL

His description of Dadi was hilarious.. haha.. that sounded exactly like him.. I was surprised again at Khushi.. why did she not point it out.. I know it was a very serious moment.. but if it was last year, she would have muttered something under her breath.. LOL sounds just like Laad Governor or something.. 

Im glad she has started to remain quiet...she doesnt let him complete his imp sentences...silence is golden my dear damsel...Embarrassed

lol.. good point.. that's why my poor baby has to stay awake until after his wife is asleep to talk to her! 

I loved Nani today.. she was brilliant.. the dialogues were spot on.. I think Arnav got both Nani and Dadi's genes! As long as Nani and Arnav are on Khushi's side, no one can hurt her, except of course Khushi madam herself.. she has a tendency to take on other's sorrows and cause herself pain.. that's why Aaja piya song is perfect for her.. one of my fave lines in that song.. "Sukh mera lele, main dukh teri leloo.." 

In psychology u learn that 2 things make u...ur environment n ur genes...ya genes r from dadi...but his upbringing is from loving naniji...i forgot to mention... u rem...when naniji told him ur like ur dad...he didnt blast at her...his wed time...n today he blasted at his dadi for it...Big smile 

hmm.. good point.. he is angry at Dadi for not taking responsibility of the kids after they were thrown out of the house.. only Nani was there for them then.. and only Mami was there when Arnav needed money.. so I guess Arnav will always love his mom's family for that!

NK and Payal were being sweethearts today.. NK you said it right.. first impression is not the best impression.. for example, take our couple .. Arnav and Khushi.. remember their first meeting and how they behaved with each other.. and how they are now!
Payal bravo.. you finally said something sensible.. No one tried to explain the truth to Dadi..and of course Khushi goes.. it's all my fault.. of course.. no one else ever commits any crimes.. its always her fault.. maybe you should change your attitude.. then people will stop blaming you! Ok, I know we love Khushi.. but CVs.. stop showing her as a goat.. we miss our lioness!

Agree...stop blaming urself...im glad arnav put her right...i hope she remembers it n takes heed from it... NK n Payal were gr8 today :)))

NK.. lol.. try being emotional and say I'm your bahu.. lol.. 
Mami.. in your face..Angry that's what I will say the day Khushi will tame Dadi.. and Dadi will love Khushi and treat Manorama the same way.. lol.. and look who you are calling a goat.. who was the one who hid behind NK when the truth came out? Wait, Khushi was right in front of Dadi.. so who is the scared goat now?? nope.. not Laxmi.. she is still missing LOL

I want to see that...when n how 6 months will pass...waiting... Laxmi has gone on vacation...too scared dadi will make a mutton out of her hahahahahhahahaLOL

LOL I miss Laxmi though.. now she would have defended Khushi.. maybe pee on Dadi's feet.. lol.. take that Dadi... 

Lol.. again.. "When I'm talking to you, listen to the whole thing.." sound familiar??? "Khushi, how dare you walk away when I'm tlaking to you.." CV's, you got the dialogue wrong.. need us to remind you??? LOL I thought that's what Dadi will say.. "Arnav, how can you walk away when I'm talking to you?"

Poor khushi n poor us... Arnav n his dadi doesnt rem anything...we know it all lolLOL

Omg.. now comes the dialogue of the century.. "where my wife can't enter, I don't think I'm needed there". The way Arnav said it, Khushi's reaction to that and Nani's smile..  my reaction? do I need to say it.. I stopped breathing and fainted! ... I watched just that scene again.. and I had to stop watching, 'coz my eyes filled up with tears.. just thinking about issues in my personal life.. and what Arnav did today.. wish real life was this easy where you didn't need to think about the consequences.. sigh! 

Hang on dear...rem this is a serial...fiction...life is different...but never stop hoping...n never give up...Hug n rem...ur most imp ...Embarrassed

Yeah.. I need to keep reminding myself that this is just a tv show.. LOL Thanks for being there, dear .. love you Hug

Oh yeah, coming back to the episode.. Fuzzy babe.. dong! that was the sound of the war bell.. the clash of the Maliks.. oops.. I mean Malik-Raizada! 

Sound the war drums...the titans collide hahahahah  abhi pic baqi hai meray yaar...

Before I end, I have to say one last thing.. honestly if I see that flashback scene once more, I will throw up or yell What the.. or scream Nooo, instead of Arnav screaming Maaa.. seriously we need a new flashback scene, we have been seeing the same thing for the past one year!!! Is that their only memory of that day??? 
Its too old n its like a old tv add... just like the terrace one...cvs..change it plz...better erase it... lol 

Thankfully the kidnapping erased the terrace scene! LOL Now we need Khushi's love to erase this flashback. Khushi babe, turn on your charm! Embarrassed

Hugsss sssEmbarrassed 
Hug

lazylad8-FauZi

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Brilliant episode!
Absolutely loved your post.
Anjali's baby is in Dadi's suitcase!ROFL so true.
Arnav is just a shadow of his Dadi! But he got his Nani's good gene too.Nani is just a sweet heart!
Now let's guess who is that aurat whom Dadi hates so much. Is it Khushi's mom? Is a big drift coming between Arnav and Khushi? No, no I want to be optimistic.I wish Dadi may ask for a proper remarriage of Arnav and Khushi.
Loved NK and Payal today.Nk is a cutie pie,he always brings smile on my face."Khichdi ka pani"! He is too cute! Payal acted like a real big sis today.
Great to see Arnav and Khushi's understanding. Khushi was asking Arnav why didn't he tell her about his Dadi? Did they have any real conversation ever. So far I remember They don't talk, they only fight. Arnav set her free from all the guilt today.He agreed that he is responsible for all the turmoil.
The best part today was the last segment. He can't compromise with his wife's dignity. Bravo man,plz always be there by her side.We don't care who support khushi and who doesn't. we only care Arnav is with khushi forever. Our demand is so little, plz CVs respect our feelings.
Eagerly waiting for tomorrow.Khushi is pacifying Arnav! I'm already in cloud 9 after seeing the SBS segment.

lazylad8-FauZi

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLAnisha

The episode was amazing. Great post Fuzzy! Can't wait for tomorrow :D

I was so happy to see Arnav standing up for Khushi...but I dislike dadi :( Hahahaha you called her bleach LOL Tongue  The end of the episode was great as well...the precap was Day Dreaming
Lol mami said dadi is gonna be a worse sasu than her...didn't think that could be possible till I saw today's episode. But hopefully dadi isn't too negative. 
Actually, on second thought, it doesn't matter. Arnav is on Khushi's side anyway =)
thx Embarrassed    Loved ASR...

lazylad8-FauZi

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Fuzzy...itna importance mat de yaar...warna hum sabh tere sar chadke nachenge ehehehehe

As long as u promise me the 1st place in ur heart thats all that matters...heheheh

Oh that mean a place before Arnav too...Wink

Arnav bhale mere baad aye...lekin pehle mein...okie...

@ Boredamsel: its not a fight sweetz...u cant take the first spot no probz...i already have the place where to deserve ehehehehehe right Fuzzy...???

@ Punkin darling: ThnQ for the pm...will respond tonite...Hug

@Tia... shes turned to mr.india stay that way ehehehehe

AvniLOLLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by highonshows

resSmile  

oh teri...
r u freaking kidding me...after waiting patiently i m still last on the 1st page...crap...

thats it no comment for u today!!!

Edit

u know me too well...kuch bhi karke comment to nikalwahi logi...

LOL Wink  Hug

Titan collided indeed.!!!!  n what a confrontation. Love the chemistry btwn Dadiji and ASR.
My screen was truly of fire.

ASR reminded me of Vijay Dinahnaath Chouhan aka Hrithik Roshan in Agneepath Remake.

Wow what expressions today. amazing. Fultoo ASR's day out.

Iss gharme koi bhi unka naam le, woh mujhe bilkol pasand nahi...

Hotwa was sizzling...lol

Shaya aapne thik se suna nahi Dadi, Iss  gharme KOIBHI unka naam le, woh mujhe bilkol pasand nahi...with a finger pointin downward and that burning challenging glare that even his dadi choose not to challenge...

Who dares challenges him??? But khushi n wins too... Embarrassed

Wow...i m telling u ... Loha hi lohe ko kat ta hai...

agree...so right...

Did u notice the Dadi's entry has given Khushi her rightful place in RM which Nani has the honour of witnessing.

Yep...even payal saying ur the eldest bahoo... im so glad..she deserves her place n it should be accepted by all of them... 

Arnav Dadi ke ate hi started taking all the blame on himself and giving Khushi her rightful adhikaar instantly...

Freeing her from all blames...so sweet of him...

Cant wait to see what the past has in story ...

Closets full of skeletons... 

About Mano's dialogue is made me laugh...i think the reason she said that to Payal was only to show the difference btwn herself and Dadi but in her own style...it wasnt meant to be taken literally...

LOL

something like if u knew what is dadi like then u'd think i m way better saas n u'd actually wash my feet and drink the water as in worship her instead of being scared of her... not the literal meaning...

LOL

It actually made me laugh...

Loving ur takes...n the track...thnks dear for the pm...

oh n next time,...no pms to be sent out till i put my reserve up ...got it??? Wink

Cheers
Avni  Smile
ill make a new pming browser...that has u all first...n if u cant get to it then???? Ouch

Edited by highonshows - 07 August 2012 at 2:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiboreddamsel

Go to top