Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Finally...the Titans Collide...Aug 7th, 2012 (Page 11)

Shivanee31 Goldie
Shivanee31
Shivanee31

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I loved your post...you analysis was damn good and funny...specially  the last paragraph.

It was an awesome episode. ASR is back to rock the show. The way he stood for his wife was too good and I absolutely loved him for that.It seems so natural.

As for Dadi the least said the better. She is very irritating. But I somehow like her as thanks to her we saw Arnav supporting Khushi. I am sure she will bring them even closer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

khatijalubana Goldie
khatijalubana
khatijalubana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
awesome post n awesome episode.
ASR was on fire today.loved it.

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avi64

FINALLY I'M ABLE TO COMMENT AT A DECENT ENOUGH TIME...Tongue

time...so true...time is not enuff...Big smile

ohk fuzzy bear loved your post and loved the epi...

thxEmbarrassed

I don't understand what is that Dadi's prob to tell you frankly... she mistook Khushi to be a miad... therefore she was stopping her... what now??? She is your Grand-daughter in law... Really what now?! she is still treating her like a servant... agh!Angry

there is more to dadi than meets the eye...

Nani - I felt like going and hugging her! Huggood she stood up in front of that wanna be hitler...

and seriously! this dadi disappears, refuses to meet anyone, even her grand children after such a huge trajedy in the house and comes after 15 years and demands explaination... what right does she have??Ermm

NK and Payal were sweethearts today... (well, NK always is...payal, now thats a new!Tongue) NK's go and do some emotional drama and say i'm your bahu was too good!

Mami hid behind NK?? what is she? a 10 year old?LOL

ROFL that was so funnyyy

ARHI -

Seeing Arnav stand in that position reminded me of the old days... ah! apna ASR! its the first time both Arnav and Khushi are upset over different reasons... and it was something to cherish seeing them be there for each other... when they both had something to worry about...

Khushi takes the blame gain! uff! iss Ladki ki stupidity ko mai kya naam doon? *exasperated!*

Shes a danger to herself...

Finally she gives up when our lost boy ASR doesn't respond...

and she starts crying...

and there... Arnav can ignore anything in this whole wide world... but Khushi's tears... well you know what i mena...

he goes and tips her chin up... you know there's something about that gesture that i absolutely love! Fingers you can never imagine to be so gentle does something so sweet...

so sweett ttt  Day Dreaming

he tells her that i know its not your fault and Khushi madam melts...well i melt too... how can you resist the sweet shaded Arnav...Embarrassed

ahem ahem hahahah 

describes dadi... rings a bell... doesn't it... its someone else's description too... oh wait yeah! ASR's! left no doubt she is his dadiLOL

LOL

Khushi tells him that one moment she feels very close to him and second he is a total stranger... well thats our mystery man! give him an extra shade... one that hooks us too him... but seriously... felt bad for her... but Khushi darling... you haven't even started living together with trust and all... he couldn't have disclosed a past which still gives him nightmare to you that easily... be petient with him... i know all your limits are already tested... but this a new one... patience for him to confide in you...

"jaha meri patni nahi aa sakti vaha meri kya zarurat" wins the dialogue of the year! I told you na... I've found a new respect for him... he's done something which really would prove to Khushi how much she means to him... is the  ASR who didn't believe in marriage the same one who took a stand for his wife?? wow! Love really does change people!

NOW THE TITANS! the highlight of the episode... Seriously... wow! ASR and his someone I don't understand dadi... it was fun... LOL aap hume peeth dikha ke jaa rahe h jab hum aapse baat kar rahe rahe h... iska hum kya matlab nikale?? reminds me of someone I've known for more than a year now... any guesses?LOL ASR sure has a big gene pool from her! ARnav's are betterTongue

ASR also has nightmares...wow! i thought he is the common man's nightmare...

why wasn't he holding Khushi's hand?? and would someone care to explain which side of bed belongs to whom?? when Arnav fell ill he slept on the right side... Khushi always slept on the left in RM... few days back in "jab to soti ho to tumse baat karna kitna aasan ho jaata hai" scene... they swithched sides... then this morning Khushi wakes up on now Arnav's side... and then today also she slept there?? so which side is whose??

I each night they toss the coin n sleep hahahahha

Anyways we have bigger mysteries than those of sides in bed... investigation matter: where is Anjali's baby bump? and is she in Dadi's suitcase?? (good one fuzzy!)

Your last line was the highlightLOL gabbar singh dadi!

what is it about their past?? and why is there only a single memory available of the most tragic part of eveyone's past which still defines their life acc. to naniji?? give us a break puhlese!

thanks a lot Avi... @ red... agree with it... Embarrassed

Avi64

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by c3cilia

Mighty episode and mighty post .. i love how you add your cute comments to it  .. I couldn't contain my smile when i read your 'served you right' dadi comments.  Thank you for the pm.
Embarrassedthx
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Originally posted by chatterbug

lovely update Fazzy dear !

My favorites are 
- baby in the suite case ( could very well be )
- Dadi as baby scare ( will work very well, I guess even for adults LOL)
LOL   Embarrassedthx
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Originally posted by -EndlessSmile-

Oh yeah Mind Blowing today arnav..first of fall he questioned dadi dat way dat y she is questioning now and den ASR mode..and de way he stood by vd khushi!!
Awhhh he is going to be a good husband!!

excited for tommox epi..i dun want him to ignore khushi!
hoping for de best!
Star
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boisecrazy

how true Fuzzy..a funny post..loved it!!!
Embarrassedthx
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sithu08

Amazing post...
Loved the episode...
Embarrassedthx

Go to top