Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah we'r not gonna add "ji" just only Dadi huh
Nani ji was strong today , i loved her
N the last part was just Mind Blowing. The way he stood up for her Wify . I just loved it .
And ur takes are really amazing specially the last one. Dadi will going to replace Gabbar soon
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
okay that was funny in the end there
hope it all works out for arhi somehow soemthing bad keeps happening with them only
wow hope they get married again would be so cool na
about time he stands up for his wife yipeee
cheers for pm
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: highonshows

res😊  

oh teri...
r u freaking kidding me...after waiting patiently i m still last on the 1st page...crap...

thats it no comment for u today!!!

Edit

u know me too well...kuch bhi karke comment to nikalwahi logi...

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰  πŸ€—

Titan collided indeed.!!!!  n what a confrontation. Love the chemistry btwn Dadiji and ASR.
My screen was truly of fire.

ASR reminded me of Vijay Dinahnaath Chouhan aka Hrithik Roshan in Agneepath Remake.

Wow what expressions today. amazing. Fultoo ASR's day out.

Iss gharme koi bhi unka naam le, woh mujhe bilkol pasand nahi...

Hotwa was sizzling...lol

Shaya aapne thik se suna nahi Dadi, Iss  gharme KOIBHI unka naam le, woh mujhe bilkol pasand nahi...with a finger pointin downward and that burning challenging glare that even his dadi choose not to challenge...

Who dares challenges him??? But khushi n wins too... πŸ˜³

Wow...i m telling u ... Loha hi lohe ko kat ta hai...

agree...so right...

Did u notice the Dadi's entry has given Khushi her rightful place in RM which Nani has the honour of witnessing.

Yep...even payal saying ur the eldest bahoo... im so glad..she deserves her place n it should be accepted by all of them... 

Arnav Dadi ke ate hi started taking all the blame on himself and giving Khushi her rightful adhikaar instantly...

Freeing her from all blames...so sweet of him...

Cant wait to see what the past has in story ...

Closets full of skeletons... 

About Mano's dialogue is made me laugh...i think the reason she said that to Payal was only to show the difference btwn herself and Dadi but in her own style...it wasnt meant to be taken literally...

πŸ˜†

something like if u knew what is dadi like then u'd think i m way better saas n u'd actually wash my feet and drink the water as in worship her instead of being scared of her... not the literal meaning...

πŸ˜†

It actually made me laugh...

Loving ur takes...n the track...thnks dear for the pm...

oh n next time,...no pms to be sent out till i put my reserve up ...got it??? πŸ˜‰

Cheers
Avni  😊

ill make a new pming browser...that has u all first...n if u cant get to it then????  Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijji12

nice post.no doubt this dadi is female version of ASR.when Arnav was telling khushi about dadi i expected khushi would say 'bilkul aap jaise'.jus loved the scenes b/'w Arnie and dadi.Arnav rocked today .atleast he opend his mouth and said it was not at all khushi's fault and he married her forcefully.phew it took so many days for him to say at least that. jus loved u r line  scaring kids with  dadi aajayega 🀣

dailouges were bang on today.and the back ground music too added spice to the episode.

IM glad khushi remained silent... let ASR takeover for now...
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Fazila~

Its too old n its like a old tv add... just like the terrace one...cvs..change it plz...better erase it... lol 

Thankfully the kidnapping erased the terrace scene! πŸ˜† Now we need Khushi's love to erase this flashback. Khushi babe, turn on your charm! πŸ˜³

Hugsss sss😳 
πŸ€—

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant episode!
Absolutely loved your post.
Anjali's baby is in Dadi's suitcase!🀣 so true.
Arnav is just a shadow of his Dadi! But he got his Nani's good gene too.Nani is just a sweet heart!
Now let's guess who is that aurat whom Dadi hates so much. Is it Khushi's mom? Is a big drift coming between Arnav and Khushi? No, no I want to be optimistic.I wish Dadi may ask for a proper remarriage of Arnav and Khushi.
Loved NK and Payal today.Nk is a cutie pie,he always brings smile on my face."Khichdi ka pani"! He is too cute! Payal acted like a real big sis today.
Great to see Arnav and Khushi's understanding. Khushi was asking Arnav why didn't he tell her about his Dadi? Did they have any real conversation ever. So far I remember They don't talk, they only fight. Arnav set her free from all the guilt today.He agreed that he is responsible for all the turmoil.
The best part today was the last segment. He can't compromise with his wife's dignity. Bravo man,plz always be there by her side.We don't care who support khushi and who doesn't. we only care Arnav is with khushi forever. Our demand is so little, plz CVs respect our feelings.
Eagerly waiting for tomorrow.Khushi is pacifying Arnav! I'm already in cloud 9 after seeing the SBS segment.

Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: LOLAnisha

The episode was amazing. Great post Fuzzy! Can't wait for tomorrow :D

I was so happy to see Arnav standing up for Khushi...but I dislike dadi :( Hahahaha you called her bleach πŸ˜† πŸ˜›  The end of the episode was great as well...the precap was 😍
Lol mami said dadi is gonna be a worse sasu than her...didn't think that could be possible till I saw today's episode. But hopefully dadi isn't too negative. 
Actually, on second thought, it doesn't matter. Arnav is on Khushi's side anyway =)

thx πŸ˜³    Loved ASR...
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fuzzy...itna importance mat de yaar...warna hum sabh tere sar chadke nachenge ehehehehe

As long as u promise me the 1st place in ur heart thats all that matters...heheheh

Oh that mean a place before Arnav too...πŸ˜‰

Arnav bhale mere baad aye...lekin pehle mein...okie...

@ Boredamsel: its not a fight sweetz...u cant take the first spot no probz...i already have the place where to deserve ehehehehehe right Fuzzy...???

@ Punkin darling: ThnQ for the pm...will respond tonite...πŸ€—

@Tia... shes turned to mr.india stay that way ehehehehe

AvniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Fazila~

ill make a new pming browser...that has u all first...n if u cant get to it then???? 

Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ oh she has charm alright...she just needs to show him... waiting for tomorrows sizzling epi...😳
Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
FINALLY I'M ABLE TO COMMENT AT A DECENT ENOUGH TIME...πŸ˜›

ohk fuzzy bear loved your post and loved the epi...

I don't understand what is that Dadi's prob to tell you frankly... she mistook Khushi to be a miad... therefore she was stopping her... what now??? She is your Grand-daughter in law... Really what now?! she is still treating her like a servant... agh!😑

Nani - I felt like going and hugging her! πŸ€—good she stood up in front of that wanna be hitler...

and seriously! this dadi disappears, refuses to meet anyone, even her grand children after such a huge trajedy in the house and comes after 15 years and demands explaination... what right does she have??πŸ€”

NK and Payal were sweethearts today... (well, NK always is...payal, now thats a new!πŸ˜›) NK's go and do some emotional drama and say i'm your bahu was too good!

Mami hid behind NK?? what is she? a 10 year old?πŸ˜†

ARHI -

Seeing Arnav stand in that position reminded me of the old days... ah! apna ASR! its the first time both Arnav and Khushi are upset over different reasons... and it was something to cherish seeing them be there for each other... when they both had something to worry about...

Khushi takes the blame gain! uff! iss Ladki ki stupidity ko mai kya naam doon? *exasperated!*

Finally she gives up when our lost boy ASR doesn't respond...

and she starts crying...

and there... Arnav can ignore anything in this whole wide world... but Khushi's tears... well you know what i mena...

he goes and tips her chin up... you know there's something about that gesture that i absolutely love! Fingers you can never imagine to be so gentle does something so sweet...

he tells her that i know its not your fault and Khushi madam melts...well i melt too... how can you resist the sweet shaded Arnav...😳

describes dadi... rings a bell... doesn't it... its someone else's description too... oh wait yeah! ASR's! left no doubt she is his dadiπŸ˜†

Khushi tells him that one moment she feels very close to him and second he is a total stranger... well thats our mystery man! give him an extra shade... one that hooks us too him... but seriously... felt bad for her... but Khushi darling... you haven't even started living together with trust and all... he couldn't have disclosed a past which still gives him nightmare to you that easily... be petient with him... i know all your limits are already tested... but this a new one... patience for him to confide in you...

"jaha meri patni nahi aa sakti vaha meri kya zarurat" wins the dialogue of the year! I told you na... I've found a new respect for him... he's done something which really would prove to Khushi how much she means to him... is the  ASR who didn't believe in marriage the same one who took a stand for his wife?? wow! Love really does change people!

NOW THE TITANS! the highlight of the episode... Seriously... wow! ASR and his someone I don't understand dadi... it was fun... πŸ˜† aap hume peeth dikha ke jaa rahe h jab hum aapse baat kar rahe rahe h... iska hum kya matlab nikale?? reminds me of someone I've known for more than a year now... any guesses?πŸ˜† ASR sure has a big gene pool from her! ARnav's are betterπŸ˜›

ASR also has nightmares...wow! i thought he is the common man's nightmare...

why wasn't he holding Khushi's hand?? and would someone care to explain which side of bed belongs to whom?? when Arnav fell ill he slept on the right side... Khushi always slept on the left in RM... few days back in "jab to soti ho to tumse baat karna kitna aasan ho jaata hai" scene... they swithched sides... then this morning Khushi wakes up on now Arnav's side... and then today also she slept there?? so which side is whose??

Anyways we have bigger mysteries than those of sides in bed... investigation matter: where is Anjali's baby bump? and is she in Dadi's suitcase?? (good one fuzzy!)

Your last line was the highlightπŸ˜† gabbar singh dadi!

what is it about their past?? and why is there only a single memory available of the most tragic part of eveyone's past which still defines their life acc. to naniji?? give us a break puhlese!