Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanah_73 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tamy267

thanx a ton for making this post...it was much needed...when the characters some,CVs have been always consistent n thats what make this show special n so loved...they r doing absolutely great job...no complaints from me at all...ASR's actions r fully justified...instead of wasting time in crying n saying sorry he's making the worth of time winning her heart through showering his love n standing by her when she needs him... that what calls love...reforming the relationship...let bygones be bygones...crying over them wouldnt change the past rather makingt hings better will work way better as its already working...if Khushi is happy then who the hell we r !!!

Thanks, tamy267 ðŸ˜Š

For me CVs could'nt have shown a much bigger redemption act by Arnav than making him say "I love you Khushi" a long way back...and Khushi has yet to say "Ditto"!!!

mirsa1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RandomSquared

Thank you!! Please writers dont change arnav...just make him a better version of his old self.  I never want to see arnav crying on the floor n begging khushi to forgive her.  That isnt him.  Arnav is making up for the past by being with khushi NOW and loving her NOW.  he has a long way to go and a "Im sorry Khushi"  wouldnt hurt.  but i never want to see arnav pining and arshi alone.  Please keep them together, happy and in love.  Let Arnav redeem himself by standing by Khushi NOW and never hurting her again.  I dont even understand what the point of crying like a sick puppy is...what good will that do?  isnt is better to just love khushi now.  The Arnav from todays episode is exactly the perfect version of him. 

Fully Agree.. makes some sense. 
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

Sorry I disagree ... This love story was born out of the worst kind if hatred a couple ever shared ... nafrat ke saaye mein palaa... Which is what makes it so unconditional...words like sorry and requiring anyone to grovel will mar that essence of the way this love story was born... When the birth of that love was not run of the mill, how can the aftermath of a realization be normal?

Rima u wouldn't have ever fallen for a person like Arnav Singh raizada , but khushi, the nutcase that she is , was mad enough to go ahead and do just that. Then how can u ask for the kind of redemption that you want ( given that u are not as insane as khushi to love a guy like ASR) ?
Do you think khushi will ever be happy seeing Arnav in a state that u want him to see in? Never . Then why want something for her which will make her unhappy , just because it is ur own heart' s desire?

what is that state? she simply needs more love and protection from him. not threats like he did to get her back

it is not at all a bad state to say 'Khushi come back as my wife' instead of 'Khushi i will throw you out of your house or reveal about our wedding if you don't come'

what is wrong in a state where asr is simply being nice?
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

what is that state? she simply needs more love and protection from him. not threats like he did to get her back
<div>

it is not at all a bad state to say 'Khushi come back as my wife' instead of 'Khushi i will throw you out of your house or reveal about our wedding if you don't come'

</div>
<div>what is wrong in a state where asr is simply being nice?

Nothing wrong at all! Except for that's what YOU want Arnav to be . Why can't we just let arnav be Arnav and khushi be khushi? If they are the way they are , why do we want to see our personal definition of love and respect from them? Why impose our choice of the way they should behave with each other? Don't u react when a certain segment of the forum starts with khushi should have and could have done this/ said this .. And not done that ! Same for Arnav ... Let them both be the way they are.Edited by mysterygirl123 - 11 years ago
So feeling guilty because he wronged the love of his life in the worst possible manner is out of his character but hiding in his wardrobe,saying cheesy lines while smiling that lopsided smile of his isn't?
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed. I am watching this serial because NOTHING is predictable! Typical redemption, will ruin it for me. I want to see, how differently they take the story with such flawed characters in the future :)
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
They might have stayed true to ASR's character, but they have completely decimated Kushi's character. She is a poor caricature of her former self! To stay true to one character at the expense of another does make not one a great story teller!
I agree that redemption can happen in many ways - but it always begins with the realization and RESPONSIBILITY of one's mistake. (ASR has admitted he is responsible.) With responsibility comes atonement. The atonement CANNOT happen without remorse and the verbal absolution of the parties concerned. This has not happened here - yet. But we can still hope. As you say, IPKKND claims itself to be of a different nature than the normal drama. I fail to understand, though, how staying true to one character and not another makes a good drama. And shouting from the roftops, no matter how loud is not going to change the truth. Well, I'm purely enjoying it from a SaRun angle now. If they're on, well and good, otherwise, everything else is quite irrelevant. It's just eye candy for me now.