sanah_73 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It saddens me deeply when time and again I come across a post on the forum bashing/criticising the redemption track between Arnav and Khushi πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Some of us want Arnav to redeem himself by doing things in a certain way πŸ˜• πŸ˜²hence their dislike for what the CVs are showing  

In my opinion IPKKND is one soap where the CVs have been consistent where their characters are concerned and I would want them to stay that way πŸ˜Š 

My humble request to the IPKKND team is...
Please dont ruin/change Arnav's character just because some of us want him to act/behave differently..you've done a great job till now and God willing you'll continue doing so in future too!πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
sorry i disagree. if arnav becoming humble or arnav becoming nice will ruin his character he wouldn't have changed so much.

just as some people are expecting a different redemption some others are expecting arnav to be the way they want
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

sorry i disagree. if arnav becoming humble or arnav becoming nice will ruin his character he wouldn't have changed so much.

just as some people are expecting a different redemption some others are expecting arnav to be the way they want

Sorry I disagree ... This love story was born out of the worst kind if hatred a couple ever shared ... nafrat ke saaye mein palaa... Which is what makes it so unconditional...words like sorry and requiring anyone to grovel will mar that essence of the way this love story was born... When the birth of that love was not run of the mill, how can the aftermath of a realization be normal?

Rima u wouldn't have ever fallen for a person like Arnav Singh raizada , but khushi, the nutcase that she is , was mad enough to go ahead and do just that. Then how can u ask for the kind of redemption that you want ( given that u are not as insane as khushi to love a guy like ASR) ?
Do you think khushi will ever be happy seeing Arnav in a state that u want him to see in? Never . Then why want something for her which will make her unhappy , just because it is ur own heart' s desire?
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Agree with u that cv's have done a great job till now and sure they will do in future too. But i do want to see arnav feeling sorry for what he did to her. I don't want arnav to go on his knees and ask for forgiveness. I just want him to stand up for khushi(which he did today) trust her and don't jump to conclusions with out hearing her side. And also open up a little to her. He is showing his love in his actions which is a very good thing. But he needs to express his love in words too.
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rima

Did telling Khushi I love you made him weak????
Then why not a regretful apology.
sanah_73 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well we all have our opinions...and you may not agree with me...the feeling is mutual...I'm sorry πŸ˜Š

For me Arnav has been regretting all that he's done to Khushi long before the kidnapping track, in his own way...Even when he started developing feelings for her before they got married he used to feel bad/get quite upset whenever he use to shout at her...And he's never been able to share his thoughts/feelings with Khushi...Thats Arnav, a man Khushi fell in love with and still does no matter how harsh he may come across to others πŸ˜Š 

This is the redemption track with Arnav taking all the effort to make Khushi his wife forever and make her forget their 6month contract...
I repeat I do not want him to change cos I know that he loves Khushi with his heart and soul and that is what makes their love story beautiful πŸ˜ƒ and I'm sure Khushi who fell in love with her Lard Governer wouldnt want him to change either πŸ˜‰
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I believe the main reason the track is not working for us is due to the fact that there's no foundation in how and why Arnav is behaving the way he is. Im quoting another member here "his actions are like a patchwork quilt of asking for forgiveness"

I dont want a grovelling track. I dont want him to do a devdaas style glycerin enduced weeping act.

But I haven't seen a genuine heartfelt self realisation of his mistakes. That's where CVs have failed in their story telling because without that main factor, their relationship cannot mature. Arnav must come clean. Another anology- you need to clean the wound before applying medicine and letting it heal. And arnav hasn't cleaned Khushi's wounds.

That's why I say there is no proper foundation for any of his wooing and hence makes me feel incomplete and leave me wanting, every time i see him do nice things to Khushi.

As a viewr I can't enjoy the romance due to this.

This is strictly my opinion and others probably would feel differently.
Edited by CDlove - 11 years ago
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you!! Please writers dont change arnav...just make him a better version of his old self.  I never want to see arnav crying on the floor n begging khushi to forgive her.  That isnt him.  Arnav is making up for the past by being with khushi NOW and loving her NOW.  he has a long way to go and a "Im sorry Khushi"  wouldnt hurt.  but i never want to see arnav pining and arshi alone.  Please keep them together, happy and in love.  Let Arnav redeem himself by standing by Khushi NOW and never hurting her again.  I dont even understand what the point of crying like a sick puppy is...what good will that do?  isnt is better to just love khushi now.  The Arnav from todays episode is exactly the perfect version of him. 

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‰ I love Arnav the way he is...thanks to CVs.
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx a ton for making this post...it was much needed...when the characters some,CVs have been always consistent n thats what make this show special n so loved...they r doing absolutely great job...no complaints from me at all...ASR's actions r fully justified...instead of wasting time in crying n saying sorry he's making the worth of time winning her heart through showering his love n standing by her when she needs him... that what calls love...reforming the relationship...let bygones be bygones...crying over them wouldnt change the past rather makingt hings better will work way better as its already working...if Khushi is happy then who the hell we r !!!