India-Forums

Book Talk
Book Talk

Ravinder Singh's Love Stories. (Page 2)

Angel.ARlover Groupbie
Angel.ARlover
Angel.ARlover

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
"I too had a love story" like all of you agree was a master piece. The readers can not help but fall in love with Khushi and her innocence. The kind of bond the two shared is like a dream come true. I remember reading the entire book in one go and I was crying hysterically. There was so much in the book. The Ravin-khushi moments, their family moments. Their phone calls.

When, "Can love happen twice" came, there was this whole excitement about what would have happened to Ravin after Khushi which was a big disappointment  for somebody like me. even though it was a nice read but one can not help but compare the two books. Or for the matter of fact ; compare Khushi and Simar.

Yes, even I doubted "I too had a love story" 's fictional existence. 

Edited by Angel.ARlover - 06 September 2012 at 12:03am

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
I think I too had a love story was really a nice book to read. The concept was new & things were quite realistic. I actually cried in the end. It was a good book.

The other one was kinda boring. I had to force myself to read it. And I feel that after writing such an intense book on his dead girlfriend, he shouldn't have said that love can happen again. Gave me a not-so-good picture of the author.

Go to top