Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Beautiful Swing of arya !!!

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Wow … What an episode with cute moments of Arya !!!Wink

The start was great with the swing scene is my first fav one. How sweet of arthi to prepare a beautiful swing for th kids !!! Embarrassedwhich turned into a golden opportunity for her to be with yash. Arthi is determined to make yash happy so she involves him in every activity. These kids are so clever in bringing their parents together.Clap The idea was initiated by our cute Ansh and his sisters followed him too.

My heart was beating so fast the moment arya got seated in the swing LOL. At first they maintained a distance but it did not last due to the forceful push of the kids. OMG !!! arthi used this chance to be with yash so close. First she caught hold of his hands for a grip but later it changed into… EmbarrassedArthi sheltered into yash's arm !!! How hard yash tried to ovoid being close to arthi , he was not able to catch hold of her from falling  down. Arthi really enjoyed her moments in yash's arms and gave cute glances with a light smile. How sensible the kids are !!! StarYesterday also they closed their faces when arthi touched yash's face. Today they were admiring arya in each other's arms.Smile

What a moment it was for arya that they were not aware of the kids leaving !! These are symptoms for change in yash…Clap

Prateik-pari convo with the producer was nice. But pari is crossing her limits to get her desired life. What will happen if papa scindhia comes to know about this .

The second fav scene is the dining moment. TongueYash was really amazed to see arthi prepare his fav karela and she was also happy with his comments. But the worst part comes for arthi when she too has to eat it (Even I don't like it…Dead) Poor arthi!!! She could not refuse that she does not like it. Ansh was so cute in his sweet expressions and arthi's reactions were adorable.Embarrassed I was laughing when yash forced her to eat stuffed karela and arthi was finding it difficult to escape from him (This resembles the case when arthi was forcing yash to eat daliya…and yash took revenge for it today LOL). The ridiculous reaction was by yash mentioning her to prepare for night also the same karela. The scene after yash left and arthi was holding karela with a ugly look is so cute !!!

I wonder what arthi is searching so seriously !!! Confused The convo between papa scindhia and g3 was so nice that they have started to feel arthi as their daughter Smile. Nowadays g3 is praying mostly to God to be with arthi so that her son's life will become bright again as before. I love g3 so much and she has changed completely.Clap

The precap gave a hint to arthi's search and I think she is caught by that problem. So she is refusing yash to accompany her.LOL How yash has changed now  !!! that he offers ride to arthi on his ownself…

Really enjoying the Mumbai trip episodes and every day we see new arya moments…Star

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

abin11AbbyPMAarYaLovesLifelahoricraze..SmaTz..nirmalac99kholitacssudhavillager00.LovelyDreamer.pickachugafulu14Sri_Radha

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
O really ab bardasht nahi hota i didn't saw the episode yet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitamaha9

..SmaTz.. IF-Dazzler
..SmaTz..
..SmaTz..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Loved ARTI'S CUTE EXPRESSIONS!! N yash naughty guy taking revenge..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha9

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
ohgosh! i'm missing so much and feeling so bad,,it's not enought to read the summary CryCry
thanks for the pm, really appreciate it..hope to be able to watch tomorrow..OuchOuch

kholitamaha9

AbbyPM Groupbie
AbbyPM
AbbyPM

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
awsum epi...

maha9

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
wonderful arya

kholitamaha9

MelissaSofia Senior Member
MelissaSofia
MelissaSofia

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Agree. Hope Yash soon will fall for Aarti. And they should give Aarti a bid less lipstick on. It looks a bit wired. 

kholitamaha9

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
nice analyze and sweet ep

maha9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index