Naukar ka Chakkar - Riazada/Malik ko denge Takkar! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by rickks

Thanku Thanku...The 4 Lions and you guys (Idiots) always manage to do this to me...Pucho aaj kal main kya karti hoon...I am busy downloading IPK EPISODES๐Ÿ˜†

Hehe toh fir humare liye VMs bhi banayegi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by LaraHeer

Interesting idea, but if Khushi's mum is the naukar, then that means that Arnav and Khushi are half brother/sister as they would share the same father...which would be SSSOOO WRONG on so many different levels!!๐Ÿ˜”  ๐Ÿ˜•

I am sorry but I can't seem to understand why Arnav-Khushi would be half siblings. ๐Ÿ˜•

We still don't know whether Arnav's dad and Khushi's mom had any relationship at all. We are just guessing based on the promo 5. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Even if they did have a relationship, there is no reason for them to have the same father. 

Khushi always said her parents died in a car accident. 
Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
Originally posted by incandescent

I am sorry but I can't seem to understand why Arnav-Khushi would be half siblings. ๐Ÿ˜•

We still don't know whether Arnav's dad and Khushi's mom had any relationship at all. We are just guessing based on the promo 5. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Even if they did have a relationship, there is no reason for them to have the same father. 

Khushi always said her parents died in a car accident. 

Exactly Fari...think BIG people...and outside the BOX!!!
Haha valid point about male maids in RM๐Ÿ˜†

Nagz seeing and replying to ur post after long time how r u?

I hope it has nothing to do with kushis parent. 

Originally posted by lwfw

Haha valid point about male maids in RM๐Ÿ˜†

Nagz seeing and replying to ur post after long time how r u?

I hope it has nothing to do with kushis parent. 

Thanks for the reply I am good. How are you? ๐Ÿค—

Haven't made a post in a really long time because I really haven't been motivated to.   I am liking this track finally, i hope they can sustain it, rather than turn it into another slapstick comedy again!!

me fine nagz ๐Ÿค—
even i am not so into it, just enjoying now
I don't think Arnav's Dad is Khushi's father, as Khushi was eight years when her parents died in car accident and she seen the picture of Arnav's Dad in the storeroom and if it was her Dad she would have reconize him.
Nags baby! Finally, I got some time to get my arse here and respond bey.

Personally, I don't think it's too plausible that Khushi's mom had an affair with Arnav's dad.. the kind of women that that lady's daughter (Khushi) and sister (Garima) are, it seems very unlikely that she was in an unhappy/unsatisfactory marriage herself or that she would engage in an extra marital affair of some sort.. 

That apart, remember Arnav said to Khushi that Dadi doesn't see the actual truth and just believes only what she wants to? That and the fact that no one (except Dadi) even likes to talk about Arnav's dad makes me think that maybe Arnav's dad lusted after Khushi's mom or proclaimed to love her or something - maybe tried to force himself on her or something.. now that's something that would warrant the kind of hatred and almost shame that even his name brings to Arnav.

So, I was wondering if Arnav and everyone else knew that it was the dad who tried to force another woman .. of course, Dadi being the quintessential mother-of-the-man might believe that he was lured by the woman.

Chicky, in fact, was saying that for once, maybe Arnav will understand the situation for what it is, but Khushi might finally have had enough and might not want to stay married to the son of the man who was responsible for the trauma of her parents and possibly even their untimely death in some way.
Edited by Janet.Das - 11 years ago
thatz right baby ...

i can't for the life of me image K's mum to be the 'other woman' ... and by the way this whole shebang sound suspiciously like creepy only... lusting over K and then lying and creating problems between A n K ...

is life gonna come a full circle ... dekhna na bhooliye .. aaj raat ... blah blah 

can someone remove this damn dadi and bring creepy back!!

Jay, lets do a dharna or something for creepy's return!
.. and may I add that creepy's new haircut isn't too unappealing to me? :P

Baansuri music is being sorely missed. Disco and otherwise!

Originally posted by romantic.chick

thatz right baby ...

i can't for the life of me image K's mum to be the 'other woman' ... and by the way this whole shebang sound suspiciously like creepy only... lusting over K and then lying and creating problems between A n K ...

is life gonna come a full circle ... dekhna na bhooliye .. aaj raat ... blah blah 

can someone remove this damn dadi and bring creepy back!!

Jay, lets do a dharna or something for creepy's return!