Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Doubts

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Y pihu is not asking about her papa?
Wat must have priya told pihu about ram?
Today priya said she can do anything for pihu so if pihu wants to be vth her dad vil she agree even though it vil spoil her sis life(i want this to happen though)?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TrieshlalmadhuDilli4BALHsamrudhi.ranizorSiacutie

Siacutie IF-Dazzler
Siacutie
Siacutie

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i have one more doubt rakhi to choti ko bhjni chahiye thi na abhi bhai ko or yaha ram choti ko rakhi  bhej raha he wat is tis Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shim_casamrudhi.r

CorruptedColors IF-Stunnerz
CorruptedColors
CorruptedColors

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siacutie

i have one more doubt rakhi to choti ko bhjni chahiye thi na abhi bhai ko or yaha ram choti ko rakhi bhej raha he wat is tisConfused

ditto, have a same doubt...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siya_sharma

mitrajayeeta23 Senior Member
mitrajayeeta23
mitrajayeeta23

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
ayesha's marriage is illigal...ligally ram's wife is priya...toh agar priya ram ke saath rahena chati toh ayesha kuch nehi kar payegi...she will be out...but it is priya...so i dont think she will go back 2 ram now...bad mein pata nehin...i think she will agree 2 marry rajat 2 save ayesha s life...and pihu ko bhi papa mil jayega
siya_sharma Groupbie
siya_sharma
siya_sharma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
i dont knew one think that at first ye main leads jaati hi kyon hai aone husbands ko chod ke

i mean what was the need for priya to run away earlier it is soo illogical

as for rakhi think i am also confused, but forget it ye serials ki duniya hai and its completely illogical all times
siya_sharma Groupbie
siya_sharma
siya_sharma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
one more dough do anyone knew that who this little baby girl is in reality

i mean is she actually ram kapoor and gautami's real daughter, idont knew just heard somewhere
cooldreams Senior Member
cooldreams
cooldreams

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
At first even I thought why would Ram send Rakhi to Choti, instead it is other way round. But after Ram's convo with Ayesha, I think Ram was either sending Rakhi all these years on behalf of Priya to Karthik (remember the thoughts of ram recollecting how Rakhi was so important to Priya and would make her sad to know that her little bro karthik without Rakhi on his hand. He has to make her happy as she is watching him from above) or he was sending a Rakhi gift to Choti but took this opportunity to remind Ayesha to send Rakhi to karthik too. But today Ayesha irritated me so much.. She behaved as though she is some princess and Ram is her PA, who is reminding her to send Rakhi to her bro. It looked like Ram is also jhelofying Ayesha only becoz she's Priya's sis...and no surprise even sowmya dislikes her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Triesh

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitrajayeeta23

ayesha's marriage is illigal...ligally ram's wife is priya...toh agar priya ram ke saath rahena chati toh ayesha kuch nehi kar payegi...she will be out...but it is priya...so i dont think she will go back 2 ram now...bad mein pata nehin...i think she will agree 2 marry rajat 2 save ayesha s life...and pihu ko bhi papa mil jayega
dnt thnk so will happen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index