Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK is not only who running the show... (Page 7)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
RK only one running the showLOL Wow, i didnt realise he wrote the story and the characters himself! kudooos to him!!.. people are always on and on about one actor, but the truth at the end of the day is, one actor cannot pull a show!.. Simple! Trps keep dropping every weeek, and people seem to love to hate the actoRS, hence all i can say is lage rahooo, but when the show goes down the drain, dont bother spamming anyone's wall in trying to get ur fav back on screen!

Didnt mean to offend! But even VD alone will not be able to pull this show by himself and vice versa with DD(shows do not run on actors popularity)... A good storyline is needed! but if we allow our phannnesss to get in the way, we will be the one suffering in the long term, when the show eventually ends! Also every one is allow to criticise a character or an actor as long as it is done in a respectful manner!...No1 is perfect, some say DD overact and some say VD cannot act, both of which clearly offends their fans, but surely if we are criticising the former, we ought to take crticism of the latter with due respect?!..

I would like to re-interate that i had no intention to offend nor bash anyone! If anyone has a problem with what i have written, then kindly ignoreBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_Darling_

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
@cutiie ... People hardly respect each others opinion here ... If somebody complains abt something, then others have problem abt somebody complaining ... Why ?? Lol
This is an open forum ... We laugh n cry here abt everything ... Actually, this is what i learnt in my first forum on IF ... Why deliberately people drag each other or their favourites into their posts ?

-brokensoul-_Darling_

_Rainbow_ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-brokensoul-_Darling_

ANJALI_SAMARIYA IF-Rockerz
ANJALI_SAMARIYA
ANJALI_SAMARIYA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
plz guys try to undustand d story line samjhne ki kosish to karo ye madhu ke sath hona jaruri hai tabhi to wo madhu se madhubala-d superstar banegi..agar sab aacha acha hoga to madhubala ki kahani .,ye show kaise banega..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index