Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK is not only who running the show... (Page 4)

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
yup u r ri8, it is nt only RK who is running the show nt even madhu herself is running itStern Smile there r more ppl who runs this show, and they r frm actors to supporting chars, spot boys to camera mans and crew membs to directors...
RK is one of them along wid other char who runs the show cos aisa nahi hota toh they wouldn't have shown him in precaps to grab viewersTongue
i really dun find anything wrong in ppl who r CRIBBING over RK's abscenceTongue cos im 1 of those cribbing ppl..i can't take this much rona dhonaLOL it doesn't mean that i hate madhu or any char...i hope today ll be the fresh start widout melodrama..LOL
sum days ago when ppl cribbed over madhu's less screen space in same way and many of thm bashed trishnaSleepy but i dun remember any1 made post lyk 'madhu is nt only 1 who is running the show'..Sleepy
firstly, RK's entry was after a month since show started nw he is back, though he isn't shown in continues 4 epis but just shown in precapsAngryOuch that is what getting on our nerves and this reason is enough for ppl being upset...i knw that the track which is going on is needed but still, among 4 epi they'd have shown him for atleast 2 min..
I hope today they ll show him Big smile and yup we have patience thats why watching these epis widout RK's by 'dil par pathhar rakh kar'ROFL
NO OFFENCE, STRICTLY MY POV Smile
i appreciate u cos u have expressed ur POV in a very civilized mannerBig smile
THANK USmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefCourageous_Leo_Darling_EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

noaccount IF-Dazzler
noaccount
noaccount

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
totally agree!!!

its DRASHTI DHAMI, vivan dsena and the whole MADHUBALA cast.
divya9980 Newbie
divya9980
divya9980

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
only team work  
Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

I also agree with you dear n Nice post... The shows name is Madhubala not Rk so thats obvious female lead will get more space, whole team is running the show n by saying boring we are ruining their hard work... The pace of story hv to go like that, they can't show evrythng in one epi

^^ agree wid u but if im nt wrong the shows name is 'Madhubala- Ek ishq ek Junoon' and the title seems more frm RK's POV..it means madu and RK r epually impBig smile it is nt abt screen space given to madhu but the journey of a simple gal to film industry and RK is the path Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefCourageous_Leo_Darling_EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Agree with you dear n Nice post, The show is made by all the cast members not only RK... Without Madhu Rk can't run the show alone
chinky353 Goldie
chinky353
chinky353

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
luv Rishbala..
nice post.
Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
i agree dear ... This show is not on just because of one actor ... Well yes, there was too much of rona dhona but was it not supposed to be like this ?
When anyone one us will be in a situation like this wont we cry ? None of the shows can go on without rona dhona.

One thing i dont understand is that why do the makers concentrate on only one track so much ?
If its trish, then its only her, if its MB or RK then its only them ...why ? I want all of them together, if not equally then thoda - thoda hi sahi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index