Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK is not only who running the show... (Page 3)

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
i donot know why people are thinking that When Rk done every thing wrong to Madhu,Madhu should laugh all the time.Shockedi think she is not mad...are we not cry in our daily life,when some thing done wrong to us..Ouchi think those people not cry...anways,in saas bahu serial,bahus always crying all the time,infact in 30 minutes episode,29 minutes spend on crying and their TRP is so high,then it is clear what indian audience want .TRP depends on luck ,when people start watching one serial,they continuesly watch it ,whatever the stroy...
whatever the present stroy,it shows how much pain and suffer Madhu and her family is tolerating..i really donot like these all rona dhona and even iam not watching Mb form manyy days,bt it does not mean i start criticizing it .iam waiting for the happiness.

Edited by sundasnaz - 07 August 2012 at 7:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NiharikaNeha777Craziest_MGArnav90-PoisonIvy-

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
I also agree with you dear n Nice post... The shows name is Madhubala not Rk so thats obvious female lead will get more space, whole team is running the show n by saying boring we are ruining their hard work... The pace of story hv to go like that, they can't show evrythng in one epi

-DeathEater-Little_Mermaid.Sandy-Naz-PoisonIvy-

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
nice post..agree wtih you
mariya354 Goldie
mariya354
mariya354

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
awesome post dear
ya 100 % agree with you..rk is not only running this show ! our madhu is the only reason am watching this show..dd doing her best..i loved every bit of ystrdy epi.. ddians are watching this show one and only dd !! i do not knw whatz wrong with this vdians why cant they support dd like we strtd to support vd ? sometimes vdians posts make me to hate vd !!
kar1538 Goldie
kar1538
kar1538

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
The problem is only with some hard core fans of actors(be it anyone) who would like to see the show only if their fav actor is there(to some extent I agree) and go to the extreme to support their fav actors character. I really find such posts immature b'coz the show is not only run by RiMa but by all the actors thou I also cribbed when Mukund's role was going at a snails pace. I too missed Vivian and the CV's could hv shown him separately thinking of his revenge but they wanted to show Madhu & her family's helplessness and how RK is only their saviour. We all know our CV's likes to drag the scenes a little too much and now I am used to it. So dont get disappointed by some posts and wish MB get high TRP's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

cindrela Groupbie
cindrela
cindrela

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
i agree 
lotus46 Newbie
lotus46
lotus46

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I agree with your post
Abhayangel IF-Dazzler
Abhayangel
Abhayangel

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
We never said we dont want to see madhu... But we want to see Rk too.. There is rona dhona from 3 days continusly thats obvious because that is demand of current track.. But in between there should be some scenes of RK too.. We just want that..

stressrelief_Darling_carisma2EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index