Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
completely agree with you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
this rona dhona & helplessness is necessary for the coming track 
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: abhaypatel

listen,I understand that cv's shud give us some RK scenes too...i mean in 30 min epi we cn see him only in d precap,which is not fair...after all he's d lead.but talking abt trishan...her overacting dose was totally useless...that time cv's only focused on trishna's dhukiari zindagi,cum on,we were not watching MB "kaise banegi trishna heroine"...we all wanted to see Rk-Madhu's story. even that time if anybody said that cv's shud focus on Madhubala they meant the journey of RK & madhubala.
so nobody is saying u anything,u've the r8 to write ur POV,so u did.

LOL whn there was track of trish tab RK ko bhi khoob dikhate thai CV's yani tht time ek lead ko importance di jaa rhi thi & since the day madhubala has entered in show she has been showed in show evn if it means 2 min but RK was missing for 3 days & I made post yesterday & in my post ppl came & cry 4 no reason & tht offends me.I mean they made 1000s posts on Madhubala nhi dikhi I jst made one & sab chad gaye.Evn I m interested in leads & wid leads I mean both the leads.If CV's r showing Madhubala & her family pain thn they can atleast show seperate track of RK atleast for 2 min๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even though the show needs both of them. I don't mind watching Drashti acting alone and doing monologues because she is soo amazing. Love her!
Hard times have to be shown so we enjoy the good times even more.
She will cry now, but she will get stronger.
Edited by Shas3 - 11 years ago
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaypatel

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
@bold , m totally agree wid u...cv's always focus only on one track/character at one time,i think that's d main problem</font>.

Glad that you agree abt this ... I am still not getting what is the actual problem here ... One fan group is emotional n the other is always into fun ... We cant change each other n neither i expect this ... But we can atleast not make fun of each others feelings.
abhaypatel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SheDevil

LOL whn there was track of trish tab RK ko bhi khoob dikhate thai CV's yani tht time ek lead ko importance di jaa rhi thi & since the day madhubala has entered in show she has been showed in show evn if it means 2 min but RK was missing for 3 days & I made post yesterday & in my post ppl came & cry 4 no reason & tht offends me.I mean they made 1000s posts on Madhubala nhi dikhi I jst made one & sab chad gaye.Evn I m interested in leads & wid leads I mean both the leads.If CV's r showing Madhubala & her family pain thn they can atleast show seperate track of RK atleast for 2 min๐Ÿ˜ณ

that's wat m saying...they cn show a separate track of RK.and i dnt knw abt others,but i didn't jump on ur post...u can create more 100 posts wid same topic . may b others were just giving their POV on ur post.but at  d end of the day...everybody wanna see rishbala scene n for that we've to keep patience.๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by: carisma2

@Farah.

Madhu too is a flawed character in my books.
She practically destroyed her sisters career for Mukkunds case.

When she knows that she is nothing but still decides to stand up against RK.
Which is fair enuff she is hoslon se veer, BUT this is costing her family aswell. It is not just her who is paying for it.

But flawed Madhu is good compared to a 'perfect pratoganist'. Character development is then expected and appreciated.

Aaj kal I have noticed that she doesn't overact as much.
Trishna's over acting suited her - because she is a heroineee, and is made to be a filmy character.

Rona dhona tho is expected - Ab panga jo utta liya hai usne RK ke saath. Lol. BUT in serials this is what ppl want to see - Rona dona rona dona.. Ab kya kariein jab public khud is injurious to their own health.

Every character is more or less a flawed character... I loved Abhiya and still love Abhiya but I hated Piya and I sometimes went mad at Abhay... So I still think I can love Madhu one day, the day the character will be interesting and I am waiting for that... It's also not about being a perfect protagonist it's about the character being interesting... ๐Ÿ˜Š

People still have problem between the words overacting and overreacting... Trishna overreacts and madhu overacts ๐Ÿ˜† Overreacting depends on the character and overacting depends on actor... ๐Ÿ˜• 
Madhu itna roti hai and she irritates me alot but I didn't say anything about her acting... because this time I don't have problem with her acting... Last time also when I said DD overacts WW3 shuru ho gaya tha. I don't know why because I didn't say DD is a bad actress... She is a good actress and sometimes when I see her acting I really think she is perfect for the role... for examples: The sagai episode, she was quite good... and in the new shaadi wala promo, she is fab... I don't hate DD and I don't think DD is a bad actress, sometimes I like her as Madhu and sometimes not... ๐Ÿ˜•

In every show there is rona dhona and not only in Indian serials also in american shows... but there should be a limit... 3 episodes in which you only see that... oh come on is this a joke ๐Ÿ˜ณ  ๐Ÿคช
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: vivoash

^^ agree wid u but if im nt wrong the shows name is 'Madhubala- Ek ishq ek Junoon' and the title seems more frm RK's POV..it means madu and RK r epually imp๐Ÿ˜ƒ it is nt abt screen space given to madhu but the journey of a simple gal to film industry and RK is the path ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ofcourse RK is the path but journey is of Madhu, I know both charactor are equal n i mean it
Originally posted by: Maaneet_Vidu

i agree dear ... This show is not on just because of one actor ... Well yes, there was too much of rona dhona but was it not supposed to be like this ?
When anyone one us will be in a situation like this wont we cry ? None of the shows can go on without rona dhona.

One thing i dont understand is that why do the makers concentrate on only one track so much ?
If its trish, then its only her, if its MB or RK then its only them ...why ? I want all of them together, if not equally then thoda - thoda hi sahi.

@Bold: I guess this is the problem and that's why there is always people who are not liking the show... all of them together would be nice... but I guess the story line is not permitting ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by: vivoash

yup u r ri8, it is nt only RK who is running the show nt even madhu herself is running it๐Ÿ˜ณ there r more ppl who runs this show, and they r frm actors to supporting chars, spot boys to camera mans and crew membs to directors...
RK is one of them along wid other char who runs the show cos aisa nahi hota toh they wouldn't have shown him in precaps to grab viewers๐Ÿ˜›
i really dun find anything wrong in ppl who r CRIBBING over RK's abscence๐Ÿ˜› cos im 1 of those cribbing ppl..i can't take this much rona dhona๐Ÿ˜† it doesn't mean that i hate madhu or any char...i hope today ll be the fresh start widout melodrama..๐Ÿ˜†
sum days ago when ppl cribbed over madhu's less screen space in same way and many of thm bashed trishna๐Ÿฅฑ but i dun remember any1 made post lyk 'madhu is nt only 1 who is running the show'..๐Ÿฅฑ
firstly, RK's entry was after a month since show started nw he is back, though he isn't shown in continues 4 epis but just shown in precaps๐Ÿ˜ก that is what getting on our nerves and this reason is enough for ppl being upset...i knw that the track which is going on is needed but still, among 4 epi they'd have shown him for atleast 2 min..
I hope today they ll show him ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and yup we have patience thats why watching these epis widout RK's by 'dil par pathhar rakh kar'๐Ÿคฃ
NO OFFENCE, STRICTLY MY POV ๐Ÿ˜Š
i appreciate u cos u have expressed ur POV in a very civilized manner๐Ÿ˜ƒ
THANK U๐Ÿ˜Š

yea Ashu...more than rona-dhona, we were irritated with RK's continuous absence in the show ystd ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: Maaneet_Vidu

Glad that you agree abt this ... I am still not getting what is the actual problem here ... One fan group is emotional n the other is always into fun ... We cant change each other n neither i expect this ... But we can atleast not make fun of each others feelings.

I agree with you. I don't think in this forum there is any division between fans but like you said that one fan group is being emotional and one fan group into fun. And so that is why sometimes we argument but in a way we balance. If there were only ppl emotional than it would have Been boring also if there was only fun then who would have actually discussed about the show/articles/ ranking rofl. So, let's just respect each pov after all now we are one family and so are our DVD who are good friends. As for no RK, I missed him too but at the same time I liked the episodes because DD's acting was really good also these scenes were important to show for marriage track. Today we will have RK and RishBala scenes so chill and be happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿฅณ

P.S the only thing I am worry about is TRP of the show because the show/PH/channel is dependent on that. I hope the trp increases from this week! ๐Ÿ˜Š