Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK is not only who running the show... - Page 3

Abhayangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
We never said we dont want to see madhu... But we want to see Rk too.. There is rona dhona from 3 days continusly thats obvious because that is demand of current track.. But in between there should be some scenes of RK too.. We just want that..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup u r ri8, it is nt only RK who is running the show nt even madhu herself is running it😳 there r more ppl who runs this show, and they r frm actors to supporting chars, spot boys to camera mans and crew membs to directors...
RK is one of them along wid other char who runs the show cos aisa nahi hota toh they wouldn't have shown him in precaps to grab viewers😛
i really dun find anything wrong in ppl who r CRIBBING over RK's abscence😛 cos im 1 of those cribbing ppl..i can't take this much rona dhona😆 it doesn't mean that i hate madhu or any char...i hope today ll be the fresh start widout melodrama..😆
sum days ago when ppl cribbed over madhu's less screen space in same way and many of thm bashed trishna🥱 but i dun remember any1 made post lyk 'madhu is nt only 1 who is running the show'..🥱
firstly, RK's entry was after a month since show started nw he is back, though he isn't shown in continues 4 epis but just shown in precaps😡 that is what getting on our nerves and this reason is enough for ppl being upset...i knw that the track which is going on is needed but still, among 4 epi they'd have shown him for atleast 2 min..
I hope today they ll show him 😃 and yup we have patience thats why watching these epis widout RK's by 'dil par pathhar rakh kar'🤣
NO OFFENCE, STRICTLY MY POV 😊
i appreciate u cos u have expressed ur POV in a very civilized manner😃
THANK U😊
noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree!!!

its DRASHTI DHAMI, vivan dsena and the whole MADHUBALA cast.
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Arnav90

I also agree with you dear n Nice post... The shows name is Madhubala not Rk so thats obvious female lead will get more space, whole team is running the show n by saying boring we are ruining their hard work... The pace of story hv to go like that, they can't show evrythng in one epi

^^ agree wid u but if im nt wrong the shows name is 'Madhubala- Ek ishq ek Junoon' and the title seems more frm RK's POV..it means madu and RK r epually imp😃 it is nt abt screen space given to madhu but the journey of a simple gal to film industry and RK is the path 😃
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you dear n Nice post, The show is made by all the cast members not only RK... Without Madhu Rk can't run the show alone
chinky353 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
luv Rishbala..
nice post.
Craziest_MG thumbnail
i agree dear ... This show is not on just because of one actor ... Well yes, there was too much of rona dhona but was it not supposed to be like this ?
When anyone one us will be in a situation like this wont we cry ? None of the shows can go on without rona dhona.

One thing i dont understand is that why do the makers concentrate on only one track so much ?
If its trish, then its only her, if its MB or RK then its only them ...why ? I want all of them together, if not equally then thoda - thoda hi sahi.
abhaypatel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree wid ur post...ppl in this forum r having many problems with d recent story...cum on...this rona dhona scene is needed...Cv's have to show the helplessness of Madhu n her family...honestly,m loving this track,i really don't have any problem...but ya I also agree that there shud be sum RK scenes ! but please,be patient guys,we will get Rishbala scenes soon.

and pls all the ppl who live in India...watch MB on tv to increase the TRP

Edited by abhaypatel - 11 years ago
abhaypatel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet_Vidu

i agree dear ... This show is not on just because of one actor ... Well yes, there was too much of rona dhona but was it not supposed to be like this ?
When anyone one us will be in a situation like this wont we cry ? None of the shows can go on without rona dhona.

One thing i dont understand is that why do the makers concentrate on only one track so much ?
If its trish, then its only her, if its MB or RK then its only them ...why ? I want all of them together, if not equally then thoda - thoda hi sahi

@bold , m totally agree wid u...cv's always focus only on one track/character at one time,i think that's d main problem
abhaypatel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SheDevil

LOL wow yaar my one post actually brought cyclone in forum :P😆

Oh if I m not wrong I jst wrote episode was boring coz since 3 days CV's have not shown RK & if I m not wrong whn Trish used 2 get more screen space thn Madhubala thn also ppl made post Madhubala is lead thn y she is side-lined? So if others can write their view point thn I too can write my view point.And if u think I m lying thn I can actually post links of those posts tab kisi nai Track ki importance kyun nhi samjhi?Yahan lead actor ko 3 days nhi dikhane pai post banaya toh sab mujeh OTT fan keh rhe hai but tht time toh Madhubala ko dikhaya jata tha but kam tabhi logo post banate thai so y this unequality? ðŸ˜• 

Oh lked ur post coz u said ur views in civilized way😛

listen,I understand that cv's shud give us some RK scenes too...i mean in 30 min epi we cn see him only in d precap,which is not fair...after all he's d lead.but talking abt trishan...her overacting dose was totally useless...that time cv's only focused on trishna's dhukiari zindagi,cum on,we were not watching MB "kaise banegi trishna heroine"...we all wanted to see Rk-Madhu's story. even that time if anybody said that cv's shud focus on Madhubala they meant the journey of RK & madhubala.
so nobody is saying u anything,u've the r8 to write ur POV,so u did.