Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK is not only who running the show... - Page 2

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Dollar_Dreams

Who didn't overact in this serial...At least for me NONE ..πŸ˜†

@bold:

Trishna is not herione yet...I didn't see her doing any film apart from giving auditions...For that I don' think overaction is required..πŸ˜†BTW she got whatever offer thru Madhu not SELF..

I think as my post is to Farah - then she will understand my point very well.. but here I'll elaborate it for you. Heroinee as she is called. Because she wants to be a heroinee  and as she has been very close to Roma.. the CV's have given her a character whom is all filmy. I know she is not a hwroine yet  - and the person I made my post to also knows this.
And regarding offers.. the step MADHU took could have potentially have ruined her sisters career.

Nobody said Madhu is a flawless character..At least she's giving financial support...She's doing job..

I never said that anyone did say that! Infact I was giving my POV on her character. So what's the BIG deal? Or is there a big deal? And like i said flawed is good. RK is flawed - and I love it!

Coming to Actor/Actress performance it's subjective...As I said Producers better know whom to cast than us afterall it's their BUSINESS and for us it's just popcorn entertainment..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Umm - now I'd have to disagree with you.. there have been many cases where the leads have been changed for TRP's. Infact we just lost a brill show where the CV's were concentrating on the side characters that the audience had no interest in.. and when the actual leads got together he show ended.. so I don't quite feel the same trust that you feel with CV's. So it's always better to mention this. Aakir - It's our show and we are all customers of the channel. You don't pay for my subscription and I don't pay for yours. So at least we shud take this IF platform and use it let CV's know what the audience is thinking. Don't U think. Only then we can truely have our pop corn and eat it! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dollar_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coolestsh

Ya dear agreed that show belongs to RIMA or RISHBALA whatever you like to say but no body cribbing about why Madhu is so much crying and it gets bore etc. but we just saying that 3days no lead actor of show RK has been shown in general. See we just want to know what is his after reaction does he knows about bittuji beaten Malik so and so, it is just we missing RK. And full focus was on RK being missing not on Madhubala or her acting we appreciate her talent it is just amazing, but RK ke baare mien dikhage bhi bohat kam dikha rahe hai ya bilkul dikha nahin rahe hai. So chill baby ya show belongs RIMA and we know that

Hmm..TM is justified at her post..πŸ˜‰When Madhu screen presence was less and some of the members made posts for requesting of more screen presence some Moral Polices came and let us know our duty towards CV's for their hardwork..They even claimed negativity was spreading on forum and blah blah...Now why can't we appreciate CV's for moving the stroy in right direction...So now TM has taken this duty..πŸ˜†..What goes around comes around atleast in MB forum..πŸ˜†After all our show is somewhat similar to this game..πŸ˜‰
Dollar_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well, it's open post..πŸ˜†When Actors performance critisim takes place anyone can reply.. 

I agree CV's need constructive critism and it makes show better but here in this forum I see mostly twisted feedback..πŸ˜†

@RED: Yes leads can be changed...It's still in CV's (PH)hands...πŸ˜‰If producer/Channel satisfies with their(Actor/Actress) work even if the show has low TRP they (both actors and show) can survive..I have seen these cases also..Some things are purely subjective.😊
Edited by Dollar_Dreams - 11 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Dollar_Dreams

Well, it's open post..πŸ˜†When Actors performance critisim takes place anyone can reply.. 
BUT YOU HAVE MADE A MISTAKE DEAR - I have not criticised any actor in my post!

I agree CV's need constructive critism and it makes show better but here in this forum I see mostly twisted feedback..πŸ˜†
Did U see twisted feedback in my post? No I don't think you did, because there was non.

@RED: Yes leads can be changed...It's still in CV's (PH)hands...πŸ˜‰If producer/Channel satisfies with their(Actor/Actress) work even if the show has low TRP they (both actors and show) can survive..I have seen these cases also..Some things are purely subjective.😊

The leads of the show I was talking abt were perfect for the role and their chemistry was rocking - it was the CV's who ruined the story lines and kept pairing the female of with another lead that no one wanted. They thought they have plenty of time to put things right and when they tried - their time was up!
xodramalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I couldn't agree more! Thanks for posting.
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i donot know why people are thinking that When Rk done every thing wrong to Madhu,Madhu should laugh all the time.😲i think she is not mad...are we not cry in our daily life,when some thing done wrong to us..i think those people not cry...anways,in saas bahu serial,bahus always crying all the time,infact in 30 minutes episode,29 minutes spend on crying and their TRP is so high,then it is clear what indian audience want .TRP depends on luck ,when people start watching one serial,they continuesly watch it ,whatever the stroy...
whatever the present stroy,it shows how much pain and suffer Madhu and her family is tolerating..i really donot like these all rona dhona and even iam not watching Mb form manyy days,bt it does not mean i start criticizing it .iam waiting for the happiness.
Edited by sundasnaz - 11 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I also agree with you dear n Nice post... The shows name is Madhubala not Rk so thats obvious female lead will get more space, whole team is running the show n by saying boring we are ruining their hard work... The pace of story hv to go like that, they can't show evrythng in one epi
mariya354 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome post dear
ya 100 % agree with you..rk is not only running this show ! our madhu is the only reason am watching this show..dd doing her best..i loved every bit of ystrdy epi.. ddians are watching this show one and only dd !! i do not knw whatz wrong with this vdians why cant they support dd like we strtd to support vd ? sometimes vdians posts make me to hate vd !!
kar1538 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The problem is only with some hard core fans of actors(be it anyone) who would like to see the show only if their fav actor is there(to some extent I agree) and go to the extreme to support their fav actors character. I really find such posts immature b'coz the show is not only run by RiMa but by all the actors thou I also cribbed when Mukund's role was going at a snails pace. I too missed Vivian and the CV's could hv shown him separately thinking of his revenge but they wanted to show Madhu & her family's helplessness and how RK is only their saviour. We all know our CV's likes to drag the scenes a little too much and now I am used to it. So dont get disappointed by some posts and wish MB get high TRP's.
lotus46 thumbnail
I agree with your post