India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK is not only who running the show...

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I am not here to spread negtivity but i feel that some people think that only RK is running the show...let me tell u guys dis show belongs to only RiMa and both are equally important but here they start cribbing about why Madhu is so much crying and it gets bore etc...

It's emotional track and dis time every daughter will do the same thing...

I know RiMa scene are more interesting but without building up a proper story how can they show us RiMa encounter and their 4 phere wali shaddi...

Plz have patiance...
appreciation and critisima always welcome but in a healthy way...So plz appreciate each and every actors hard work...

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

ddrockLilMissPerfectmanjuspulotus46cindrelaDevineddpalompa1Dollar_DreamsAngelfan13abhaypatelDarkangel_MoMoAdhooriSiNiharikaNeha777Sumi45NawabZadi-Zunaira-Amna0521chinky353mariya354TheBoyWhoLivedifrocks4prema_kskar1538fiona18noaccountTheGreenArrowShas3Anu_RNinnzGmANJALI_SAMARIYAVina23gennyMRaDMG25-brokensoul-Little_Mermaid.Billu-Maamma.EdwardCullen.memadShru77t_areebSunsetglow_Rainbow_PRAGDxodramalover-Nightingale-kirti_fiji-PoisonIvy-bhanu_rekhagmysteriousmilliSandy-NazArnav90_Sparkles_undisclosed.hayaat.-chrys-

rs272 Senior Member
rs272
rs272

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with you...its Rishbala and other cast membersas well running the show, not only RK, he may be the sharp and most entertaining character at the moment but Madhubala and other are no less!!!!!! and I love Drashti no matter what, she's amazing in every scene as well as Vivian as RK!!!!!!!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manjuspucindrelasree.gattuANJALI_SAMARIYA

Shiv_Sati Groupbie
Shiv_Sati
Shiv_Sati

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Both DD and VD are awesome.. Seriously this is an amazing pair...

Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cindrelasree.gattuANJALI_SAMARIYA

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
LOL wow yaar my one post actually brought cyclone in forum :P
Oh if I m not wrong I jst wrote episode was boring coz since 3 days CV's have not shown RK & if I m not wrong whn Trish used 2 get more screen space thn Madhubala thn also ppl made post Madhubala is lead thn y she is side-lined? So if others can write their view point thn I too can write my view point.And if u think I m lying thn I can actually post links of those posts tab kisi nai Track ki importance kyun nhi samjhi?Yahan lead actor ko 3 days nhi dikhane pai post banaya toh sab mujeh OTT fan keh rhe hai but tht time toh Madhubala ko dikhaya jata tha but kam tabhi logo post banate thai so y this unequality?  

Oh lked ur post coz u said ur views in civilized way

Edited by SheDevil - 07 August 2012 at 4:50pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhooriSi.SmokeySilence.AbhayangelCourageous_LeoLooteri_Dulhan.EdwardCullen.MS-meghasharmacarisma2EvIlNeSs_RoCkZBefikre

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Lets put it this way - as it is RK had been missing from the show for 3 weeks or more giving all others plenty of space to get into character. Now that we have RK - we want RK.

Lets put it this way - I love different shows.. But I cannot get into this show for it's story line or emotional scenes.. RK is the only thing that keeps me ticking.

No doubt DD maybe the only thing that keeps the others ticking. Each to their own. BUT CV's should think and know what their viewers are feeling.

She Devil I agree with you. Hum aise badmaash hain.. jin ki ek comment logon ke dil pe de maarthi hai. Although it's never meant to hurt ppl - BUT more so directed at CV's and to share views for others who are in the same boat.

Post maker - True that all actors hard work shud be appreciated.. and I for one deffo appreciate DD - Aarti, Paddo aswell and Roma - Shamsher all that contribute to the show.
BUT RK ke bin - dil hai ke mantha nahin.

Edited by carisma2 - 07 August 2012 at 4:56pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhayangelOnyx.Courageous_LeoSheDevilLooteri_DulhanMS-meghasharmaEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AbhayangelCourageous_LeoLooteri_Dulhancarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
@Farah.

Madhu too is a flawed character in my books.
She practically destroyed her sisters career for Mukkunds case.

When she knows that she is nothing but still decides to stand up against RK.
Which is fair enuff she is hoslon se veer, BUT this is costing her family aswell. It is not just her who is paying for it.

But flawed Madhu is good compared to a 'perfect pratoganist'. Character development is then expected and appreciated.

Aaj kal I have noticed that she doesn't overact as much.
Trishna's over acting suited her - because she is a heroineee, and is made to be a filmy character.

Rona dhona tho is expected - Ab panga jo utta liya hai usne RK ke saath. Lol. BUT in serials this is what ppl want to see - Rona dona rona dona.. Ab kya kariein jab public khud is injurious to their own health.
Dollar_Dreams Senior Member
Dollar_Dreams
Dollar_Dreams

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

I agree with your post..

This show is running mostly on strong script and it's execution not on particular character.
This show mostly depends on technical team unlike other shows..

BTW, why did you so worry about some handful members posts on IF/Facebook whatever network site...
Does it effect the show in any way...I think NOLOL..

CV'S very well know what they have to do to run a show better than us who sit here with twisted brains without any logic when it comes to our fav actor/character..Don't they..afterall they are into business not we..LOL

CV'S better know who run the show and they have all the information with them..Isn't it..Smile

Whenever you read some twisted posts just chill and have a good laugh instead of taking it seriously...It's not going to effect your Actor/Actress in anyway..Producers better know whom to cast than us..

Edited by Dollar_Dreams - 07 August 2012 at 6:13pm

NiharikaNeha777abhaypatelBillu-MaammaRolzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index