India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Happy b'day Zarquuu <3 ~

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

ZARQUUU  Guess what...guess what...guess what...It's your BIRTHDAYYY!!!!!!!! A very very very very very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY my darling, nikammi, loving, caring,emotional ,cute, beautiful, kamini TIGER SOUL SIS!!!!!! Party  PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

May God always bless you with all the happiness in this entire world. May God give all that your heart desires and a long beautiful blessed loving healthy wealthy life .Embarrassed You're a fantastic & beautiful human being I am so thankful to God that he blessed me with such a beautiful friend and even more beautiful sister and after God I'm thankful to our Nikamma cuz of whom I met you and got to know and we came so close...itna close ke I can without any hesitation share any and everything with you and I know you will understand and support me. I can't even imagine a single day NOT talking to...my day's seriously incomplete without talking to u & I love u innaaa saaraaa HugHugHugHugHug  acha ab chal...I won't make u too emotional...Abhi cake cut kar aur meko khila bcz tu toh Kha nahi sakti ur fasting na :P

And here's ur gift which Sayooo baby made for me :) Hope u likey ;)

Now enough of my bak bak time for others msgs Tongue

Edited by -Harshu- - 07 August 2012 at 12:25pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali06monalobomala1108sonia1000ginac-Gunners-harshita_sahniMinnieRosepayyalMidnightMusings.Sidranorzarindian_beautyneha-rockss-Mrs.SKMehwish-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Bannu's msg :

happy birthday cupcakeHug
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj72/myem0/03/grey-cat-006.gifhttp://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj72/myem0/03/grey-cat-006.gif

i hope you enjoy your bday to the fullest and party like a party girl! dance till next morning. this is your time and you shall enjoy it. you are such an awesome friend to have around zarqa, you are funny, helpful, strong,  supportive and always there for your friends. You are a true fan and supports your favorite through out everything which is good thing b/c it shows you are loyal to what you love the most. I am grateful to have a awesome friend like you who i can share my pain, my happiness at any moment of my life. you are my cupcakeEmbarrassed 

what i like most about you is your courage and honest, i might have said this over and over again but you just going to have to hear it over and over again b/c it is trueApprove always be yourself and give love to others. thanks for being my friend b/c i am lucky to have a friend like youHug

now look who has come to your party...OMG...OMG! it is karan wahiShocked 
*you looked at the door* SMASH! the cake is right on your faceROFLROFL yummy cake for sure!

happy birthday once again and have a blastHugHug

Gift:

Neet's msg : 

Zarq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our malluest non-mallu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Zarqa..
Happy birthday to you..."

Fikar not, you are going to have to jhelofy my besuri awaz on phone as well.. Lol!

Wish you a very very happy happy birthday dear!!! May all your dreams come true - including a certain one involving a shirtless Mr. Wahi, you and a deserted beach in the middle of nowhere LOL

And I know that wish just brought a bright smile on your face.. So keep that smile intact for the rest of the day and rest of your long, long life Embarrassed

God bless you and keep you happy and smiling today and forever!!!!

I miss you and our gang so much!! 

You are the craziest, loyalest and most dedicated fan girl any celeb could ever have and I am so so glad that we found common fandom and friendship through Karan (though all of our other choices are polar opposites! Lol!)

I know I've been MIA for a while but I miss you girls like hell...

But today is your day and I wish it turns out to be fabulously fantastic...

You are a rockstar girl and will always be!!

I love you so so much Hug

Take care and God bless you...

Lots and lots and lots of love, hugs and prayers,

Neetu

P.S - Paaarrrdddyyy timeee.. Party 

Ali koche - get the champagne out!!!!!!!!!

Aishumma - "Aaj mausam hai suhana.. Talli hone ka hai bahana.. What the what the what the.." Kyun? Lol!!!! LOL
P.P.S - Zarq - We know we are crazy and boring but you still love us Wink

Aishuuu's msg :

Zarqa Ansari, you are one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I'm trying to remember how we met, but I can't. Now I can't remember a day when I don't think about you! You're one of best friends in the whole entire world, and honestly one of the, if not the best thing, that our addiction to a certain chocolate boy had given me.I lobe you Zarqa Ansari, and I hate the thought of these last few Weeks when we barely talked due to the irritating lack of internet on my side.But here's some good news.maybe its cuz it's your birthday, but guess who just got their internet password? !I'm going to be on Skype like now ~ get there!Love you always my Jiggary Pooh! Your favorite Mallu in the whole entire world (sorry Ali n Chechi ;P) Aishu XD

• Huma's msg : 

OOOWOHHOOO *Fire works* Disshummm Disshummm. . . .

finaly its here, my Darling nikkami souly sis zarquuu's bday!!! oh wait... lemme wish u 1st:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U DEAR ZHEART. . HAPPY BDAY TO U! May u have many many more.

wish u ol da hapines in ur lyf!! Have a rockin shockin Bday. . . parddy real hard!!! May God bestowd hs blesings on u on dis special day.

Ah i need nt to tel u dat hw mch i , we love u yar!! U r realy a special persn in my lyf. . . Love u innaaa mch *Hugs* 
    hmmm. . So!!! wish u get ur august wish fulfilld.   n olso i wish u get to meet our sexyface supa sooon. N get many many many many many more yearz to drool on wahi  lol . . Tum jeeyo hazaro sal 

Wish u ol da luck n suces in lyf!!! love u so so so mch. .  ANDDD agg M realy blank wat to say nw bt ok
    Once again wish u a AAAPPPY SHAAPPPY BUDDDYYY!!!

loads f love to u, God Bles

Huma khan

Syria's msg :

Let me Sing like you did for me.

Happy Birthday to you .Happy Birthday to you. 

Happy Birthday to you Girly(Nigga)(Blue)Jerkey)Hug

I remember first meeting you,and not being able to remember ur name.You told me call blue.That made life easier.Thank you for that blue.i know your name now Zarqa.WinkLOLAll I want to say is blue you are an amazing gal, and a friend.I love how open you are to other people's choices. On this one day , I will let u have my Wahi baba.Big smileLOLYou are free to have him for a day.Big smileLOLYou are really beautiful girl inside and out too.I hope you have realized how sweet, and amazing gholu u are my nigga. HugYou are just plain old awesome,so down to earth and humble.That's what I love about you.HugNever change,and always stay the way you are.You deserve all the happiness in the world.I pray to god that May he grant all your wishes blue.Hope you have a blast on this day.HugEnjoy ...It's your day to shine.Embarrassed

Love u nigga.Hug
    XOXO Syria

Nami's msg : 

A very happy Birthday Zarquu!! PartyHugDancing
Wish you have ur day filled wid loads of surprises n wishes! Party
I know m being a mirage these days but i really miss u n luv u loads! Hope 2 hav a chat son wid d kamini n besharam gals soon LOL

Once again Many many happy returns of the day sweets!! Hug

Fariya's msg :

heyy Zarqu wish u a very happy birthdayParty.May God bless u n hope that u have a wonderful year ahead.may all ur wishes come true.
lotsn lots of love
Fariya

Gina Mom's msg :

To my amzing jaan, meri sab kuch.Hug Sincere and heartfelt wishes for a very , very , very Happy Birthday.PartyPartyMay it be filled with sooo much luv, joy happiness and so many amzing surprises cuming ur way. May u receive all that ur heart desires and so much more!!!!!!!! Hav an amzing day and God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!TongueTongueTongue

Harshu  my precious one thank u so much for the amzing post. HugHug

Heer's msg :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ZARQU RANI THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS GIRL THE MOST FAB FRIEND THE MOST LOVING SOUL U ARE ONE IN A MILLION DARLING MAY YOUR BIRTHDAY BE FILLED WITH LAUGHTER JOY GIFTS FRIENDS FAMILY AND ABOVE ALL LOVE AND BLESSINGS FROM ALL ONCE AGAIN MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY Big smileBig smileBig smile

Ria's msg :

dear Zarquuu,

wish you a very Happy Birthday my TigerrrHug..may your all wishes get fulfilled...you get all the happiness of life..you are a beautiful person and stay always the same..glad that i met you thx to WahiEmbarrassed..love u loads..have  a Wahilicious B'day<3
cake for you Big smile

Harshita's msg :

Happy b'day Zarqa <333

May all ur dreams & wishes come true :D 

your one of the most sweetest , helpful & friendliest person 
Wish u get all the happiness in this world 

Have an amazing b'day & party hard :))

God bless !!!

Luv ya <3

Payal's msg :

Happy birthday darlingHug
i wont say may awl ur wishes cum true pata nhi tu kya kya maang leLOLi don trust u in ds termLOL
well jokes apart
May u get loads n loads of happiness,luv n successEmbarrassed
u r one of d sweetest n fun loving person i hv ever cum acrossTongue n undoubtedly d mst dedicated spammer of Kw's ATWink
On ds special day ds is a small effort to make u smile its ur desired gift :P i hope u lyk it

enjoyyy ur day
n party hardDancing

Once again wish you a very Happy Birthday Souly and God Bless LOVE YOU!!!!! HugHugHug

Edited by -Harshu- - 07 August 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03monaloboSIDMA4EVERfariya94harshita_sahniginacpayyalMinnieRosekrishnaria.Sidraindian_beauty-MERRY-neha-rockss-Mrs.SKMehwish-

MinnieRose IF-Rockerz
MinnieRose
MinnieRose

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Res!

Happy early birthday nikammi!Party
I'll edit it once it's officially your birthday our timeTongue

-Edit-

Firstly, Dudette I'm so sorry for editing it this late even thou I promised that I'll edit it once it officially hits your according to your time :(

But I failed in that however, hopefully the call filled in for it :)

Anywho, I shall shut up with my reasoning and guess what it's time to sing you a belated happy birthday song yipee! :D

I know you love my voice the result -laughter attack over the phone :$ LOL so here the video should do better instead :) && consider the middle dude as Wahi *blush* and the other two can be me and Aish!

A very happy belated birthday to you my nigga<3 May all your dreams and wishes come true! And may Allah always shower you with loads of happiness, love, prosperity and yeah LOL you know I'm not good with words :$

Even though you still need to tell me who's the idiot who ruined your special day :@ I still hope you had a great time otherwise :)

Ps. It's Ramadan so I won't ask you to go all crazy partying :P but teeny tiny bit ain't that bad eh ;)

PPs. iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou<3 you're an amazing friend to have :')

Once again happy belated birthday Anuuu!HugHugHug

Muah<3

Edited by -Saania- - 13 August 2012 at 11:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacindian_beauty-Harshu-neha-rockss

monalobo Senior Member
monalobo
monalobo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday my darling Zarqu ..Smile
I can never thank apna Nikamma enough for sending such a beautiful person as you inmy life...
I still luv the way we share awl the gupshup n ashleel baatein about him
Hope you have a wonderful Wahilicious Birthday !!!

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Hello Birthday Sis

Wishing you a Very Very Very Happy Birthday Party

SIDMA4EVER Goldie
SIDMA4EVER
SIDMA4EVER

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday. Many Many Happy returns of the day.  Party

harshita_sahni IF-Dazzler
harshita_sahni
harshita_sahni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
res

*Edited*

Happy b'day Zarqa !!

I hope you have a great birthday  and may God bless you with lots of love, happiness and success! 

Have fun & party hard :))

Luv ya <333

Edited by harshita_sahni - 07 August 2012 at 5:19pm

Ragz2009 IF-Dazzler
Ragz2009
Ragz2009

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Zarqu. May all ur dreams and Wishes come true...God bless you. Enjoy ur day. Party hard.

Go to top