Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHiSaRun#55 (Page 85)

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Can't wait 2 see Sanaya in that black dress * holy crap she makes me wanna drool * can this gyal get any prettier Day Dreaming

I knowww!! She looked so elegant and gorgeous in it!!! Big smile I wonder where she got the dress from. Ermm

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MG.Creations

WHAT crap,r yah chatting G it's making no sense well probz cause it 03.00 down here and I'm dead 2 da world maybe ROFLROFL

ROFL! It's not my fault! Whenever I'm with you, I become stupid. ROFLROFL
Don't blame me jakass u were born stupid ROFLROFL
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MG.Creations

You rhino ROFL yah sure yah r ROFLROFL awww she won't say no I'm gonna blackmail her if she doesn't let yah join ROFLROFL 

You whale! ROFL I am! Want me to prove it? Wink LOLL, we'll have her kidnapped by Rocky if she says no! ROFLROFL
you hobo ROFL naaah it's kaii move yah ugly face outta my way ROFLROFL no I ain't kidnaping her she won't shut her gob ever ROFL 
asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
ROFLL!! There's this ad on tv about a credit card and they a jingle for it and it starts off with 'what the, what the, what the' ROFLROFL
asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Don't blame me jakass u were born stupid ROFLROFL

No, I'm just with stupid ^^. ROFLROFL
asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

you hobo ROFL naaah it's kaii move yah ugly face outta my way ROFLROFL no I ain't kidnaping her she won't shut her gob ever ROFL 

you trash bin! ROFL naaahhh B! I want to shaaarreee my beauttyyy! ROFLROFL ROFL! Did you try showing her your haath? ROFLROFL
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Saara PMed me back she's like ask her to send me a PM with her username and everyhthing and which team u wanna be on Khushi's or Arnav's kaii cause she's like if u get to choice other people will wanna choice so she's gonna place yah maybe in mine or somewhere else she's not sure cause she's changing the teams frm 7-5 cause most of the people that signed didn't show up so she's doing that so u will play but just not on mine I think oh well atleast ur playing :D Chal I'm going now talk wiv yah tomz kaii lurveee yah hobo <3 Umuahh xoxo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmaanixx

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Saara PMed me back she's like ask her to send me a PM with her username and everyhthing and which team u wanna be on Khushi's or Arnav's kaii cause she's like if u get to choice other people will wanna choice so she's gonna place yah maybe in mine or somewhere else she's not sure cause she's changing the teams frm 7-5 cause most of the people that signed didn't show up so she's doing that so u will play but just not on mine I think oh well atleast ur playing :D Chal I'm going now talk wiv yah tomz kaii lurveee yah hobo <3 Umuahh xoxo

Okay! So how do I do that though? Like is there something that I need to fill out or what?

Okayyy! Byee!! Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index