Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHiSaRun#55 (Page 19)

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .ayesha.

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Don't say like that yaar ROFL I think now they are gonna show how Khushi stands by his side and the fight his past together Heart

Thank you<3

but this is hate love story naa ... storm have come soon yaar
i hope u are right .. *fingers crossed *

Yes Pinch but for once let us rest in peace? We are not so strong at heart! D'oh

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Are they going to change the timing of our show guys?

And if i see one more is the show ending post again i am going to jump of an imaginary cliff.

Don't think so, Arjun is a weekend say I think Big smile Which leaves Arhi as it is Thumbs Up

Even though, I don't mind airing at 2 in the morning, as long as the "airing" part is in Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-happilyunknown

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami

@ayesha,,Saw the epi?

@gaya3,,Did U see how proudly Arnav was statin.'Woh meri patni..hai,iss ghar ki Bahu..<3

Yup i saw! I didn't expect him to be dre as a savior. He went to office na? Thank god his telepahtic connection with HP tipped him of abt the unrestLOL

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Todays epi of IPK ROCKED ! n From Intense/to Romance/to drama/to small bit of comic <3 !! Now this is Why I was waiting for the Past to Reveal !! Now either Khushi is any how related to The Past ! or Shyam Met Dadi n brainwashed her Against Khushi :S !! u see The woman in Past Who ruined Arnavs Moms Life ! some how She thinks khushi too is a home wrecker n Ruined Anji's Life :S !! 
n Awww Arnie Boy :( !! good That U Learnt Not To Throw ur Anger on Khushi ! n Realized she is ur Wife n u should share ur life with her !! as xpected the 1st Scene Was hell Sad :( ! the Way he turned with teary eye n Told her about his mother suiciding :( !! n Aww Khushi <3 ! man this girl is So Innocent :( ! <3 the way she ran n Hugged him :( ! this is wht ASR was Waiting for all these years :( ! a shoulder to cry on :( <3 ! the morning Scene was so cute <3 ' Arnav Singh Raizada ko dekhne ke liye tax lagta hai kya ? ' LOL Khushi <3 ! n aww the Way Khushi Hugged Anji <3 !! 

now Arnie Boy ! u Need to Give other Spineless Husbands of STAR PLUS ! how to Stand for ur Wifey !! LOVE you Hot-va <3 !! 
no Precap Seems Like another Amazing Epi tomorrow ! Hope SP continues giving Promo's for this track :D !! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-happilyunknownapplesauce..hea.

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I will die keeping all excitement within me without promos </3
applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Haan Sancho...& We finally have hm in BLUE..I so rememberd store room epi..Where se goes to fetch the devi maiya idol last year<3

.hea.

-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Are they going to change the timing of our show guys?

And if i see one more is the show ending post again i am going to jump of an imaginary cliff.

Don't think so, Arjun is a weekend say I think Big smile Which leaves Arhi as it is Thumbs Up

Even though, I don't mind airing at 2 in the morning, as long as the "airing" part is in Blushing

LOL :D And i think i have figured out why the TRP's are low.

IPK is watched mostly by the youth and odr serials like DABH are run by auntys. Now schools/colleges  and all have reopened na? maybe that is the reason..:/

.hea.

-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
And anyone else think he looked extremely hot when he was blocking her from going up the stairs?

@ Gauti yep!! BLUE!! <3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index