Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHiSaRun#55 (Page 120)

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami


Yes!me here krishyy..
Trps are 3.2Party


yhee gautii..hugsss...dear..3.2..
Me dancingg..awsmm newss...
I can see increase on next week as well...yheee
ARSHI rocksss..SARUN we love U dammit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

applesauce.

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami


Trps are 3.2Party

Overal ,we are at #5 in daily soaps after DABH,BV,SNS,BALH!

And we are #3 in SP!

I am SOO HAPPY!


yheee...see if thy will bring HoneeyMoon track after this..it will touch the TOP...
I hope to see ROMANCE...it wiil bering back all thos lost audiences...finger crossed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

applesauce.

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Joined: 23 February 2010
Posts: 13760

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Krishyy,Hug
Congrats !!

After mnths of depressing Trps.. Ths is what i have been waiting.So happy for Ipk.Only after Kidnapping track it was once 3.4 when asr slappd shyam..than it was decrease!bt today am SO HAPPY!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Dazzling_

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Joined: 23 February 2010
Posts: 13760

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishyy808

Originally posted by -Gautami


Trps are 3.2Party

Overal ,we are at #5 in daily soaps after DABH,BV,SNS,BALH!

And we are #3 in SP!

I am SOO HAPPY!


yheee...see if thy will bring HoneeyMoon track after this..it will touch the TOP...
I hope to see ROMANCE...it wiil bering back all thos lost audiences...finger crossed


Yes!they have got the rise..they need to stabilise it.Too much fluctuation is nt good.M sure we wil rock the charts.Honeymoon track wil sure bring in more audience.Bt hopefully they wont sideline other characters!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Dazzling_..ObliViate..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami


Krishyy,Hug
Congrats !!

After mnths of depressing Trps.. Ths is what i have been waiting.So happy for Ipk.Only after Kidnapping track it was once 3.4 when asr slappd shyam..than it was decrease!bt today am SO HAPPY!


yhee me too...keep it comingg...its rrly excting newwss...
Congrtss to u too dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

applesauce.

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Gauti hw do u like yesterday's episode...??
I was blowed by akash's expressions...hhhaa...yhe nycc to see him back in action..will thnk LM for tht tough...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

applesauce.

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Joined: 23 February 2010
Posts: 13760

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishyy808

Gauti hw do u like yesterday's episode...??
I was blowed by akash's expressions...hhhaa...yhe nycc to see him back in action..will thnk LM for tht tough...!!


I loved the epi:D

Intense Epi,brilliant direction!Thats been plus point..LM have been always good while focusing on other characters!
He gets best out of al!
Akshay was damm good.I wish he get more screen space!
_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Joined: 08 January 2012
Posts: 6446

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami


Trps are 3.2Party

Overal ,we are at #5 in daily soaps after DABH,BV,SNS,BALH!

And we are #3 in SP!

I am SOO HAPPY!
Yeah Gauti so so happy!!Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

applesauce.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index