Frequent Posters

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .ayesha.

Thank you<3

but this is hate love story naa ... storm have come soon yaar
i hope u are right .. *fingers crossed *

Yes ๐Ÿ˜ต but for once let us rest in peace? We are not so strong at heart! 
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -happilyunknown

Are they going to change the timing of our show guys?

And if i see one more is the show ending post again i am going to jump of an imaginary cliff.

Don't think so, Arjun is a weekend say I think ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Which leaves Arhi as it is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Even though, I don't mind airing at 2 in the morning, as long as the "airing" part is in โ˜บ๏ธ
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Gautami

@ayesha,,Saw the epi?

@gaya3,,Did U see how proudly Arnav was statin.'Woh meri patni..hai,iss ghar ki Bahu..<3

Yup i saw! I didn't expect him to be dre as a savior. He went to office na? Thank god his telepahtic connection with HP tipped him of abt the unrest๐Ÿ˜†

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Todays epi of IPK ROCKED ! n From Intense/to Romance/to drama/to small bit of comic <3 !! Now this is Why I was waiting for the Past to Reveal !! Now either Khushi is any how related to The Past ! or Shyam Met Dadi n brainwashed her Against Khushi :S !! u see The woman in Past Who ruined Arnavs Moms Life ! some how She thinks khushi too is a home wrecker n Ruined Anji's Life :S !! 
n Awww Arnie Boy :( !! good That U Learnt Not To Throw ur Anger on Khushi ! n Realized she is ur Wife n u should share ur life with her !! as xpected the 1st Scene Was hell Sad :( ! the Way he turned with teary eye n Told her about his mother suiciding :( !! n Aww Khushi <3 ! man this girl is So Innocent :( ! <3 the way she ran n Hugged him :( ! this is wht ASR was Waiting for all these years :( ! a shoulder to cry on :( <3 ! the morning Scene was so cute <3 ' Arnav Singh Raizada ko dekhne ke liye tax lagta hai kya ? ' LOL Khushi <3 ! n aww the Way Khushi Hugged Anji <3 !! 

now Arnie Boy ! u Need to Give other Spineless Husbands of STAR PLUS ! how to Stand for ur Wifey !! LOVE you Hot-va <3 !! 
no Precap Seems Like another Amazing Epi tomorrow ! Hope SP continues giving Promo's for this track :D !! 
.hea. thumbnail
I will die keeping all excitement within me without promos </3
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Haan Sancho...& We finally have hm in BLUE..I so rememberd store room epi..Where se goes to fetch the devi maiya idol last year<3

Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

Don't think so, Arjun is a weekend say I think ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Which leaves Arhi as it is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Even though, I don't mind airing at 2 in the morning, as long as the "airing" part is in โ˜บ๏ธ

LOL :D And i think i have figured out why the TRP's are low.

IPK is watched mostly by the youth and odr serials like DABH are run by auntys. Now schools/colleges  and all have reopened na? maybe that is the reason..:/

And anyone else think he looked extremely hot when he was blocking her from going up the stairs?

@ Gauti yep!! BLUE!! <3

.hea. thumbnail
@Gautami

Talk about getting high on COLURS!  

@Gayathri

Oh Yes, and what % watch it on TV? All are online hain na? Few like us ** are only..๐Ÿค”
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -happilyunknown

And anyone else think he looked extremely hot when he was blocking her from going up the stairs?

I had my ears hot โ˜บ๏ธ

His expressions when she said "Kyun? Arnav Singh Raizada ko dekhne ke liye tax dena padhta hain kya?" ๐Ÿ˜

Yes. Something so hot might need a tax! โ˜บ๏ธ