Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: uktamil

Khushi's mum must have found out and confronted Arnav's dad at the wedding. Either way I think Khushi's mum had a big role to play and those payal are  the key to it.

Another thing is that we saw in today's episode that Dadi is not going to accept Khushi into the family yet. I think she will invite the Gupta family and have a go at them for raising a daugther who ran away and than got married. The Gupta family will be unable to defend Khushi and they will just stand crying along side Khushi. This will then enrage Arnav and he will blunt out that Khushi didn't have a choice - he forced her to get married. All of this will then lead to remarriage etc.

I can go on and on about my rantings and predictions so you are welcome to stop me and add yours😃

Shows how Khushi has righteousness in her genes - which she has shown time and again to the world!!!:)

Yes agree about the Arnav blurting out and the remarraige with Khushi track!
mon95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It can't be khushis mother Tht would make arnav n khushi sort of like bro n sis...this is nasty n the CVS would nvr do tht
A.K.R thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seh07

good one! 😊 my only hope is that the CV's will be really creative with this cause its the base of the whole story if they make it weak the structure will fall...looking forward to what they have in store for us.

+

have faith CVs have always done a great job. 
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Gud predictions,but i think Arnav's uncle (chacha) was also bad,coz the first episode of IPKKND started with Arnav praising the Sheesh Mahal from his uncle and disrespecting him. ..well,i thought Arnav's movies would be shot be his some family member. . .
Well,great predictions,your a IPKKND freak,cool. ..
Lets wait and watch. . .
😊
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desirule123

It can't be khushis mother Tht would make arnav n khushi sort of like bro n sis...this is nasty n the CVS would nvr do tht

I don't think Khushi's mum would have had something with Arnav's dad. I meant that she might have confronted him on Garima's behalf. That's what I meant with my post 😕
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome prediction .. i sense something similar to yours as well.
barjun thumbnail
well according to me:

Its anjali's wedding and their dad happens to involve in an accident..the same one tht killed khushi's real parents. Unable to tk the guilt of kiling 2 innocent ppl he attempts suicide (and hence the gunshot!)
About their mom,  i cant come up with anything! 😃

But I would really like if arnav's parents have something to do with khushi's parents accident!

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

i go with option 3. btw nice pridictions...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
I do agree with you in his father had an affair and yes his mother got shot but I don't think Khushi mom was the one his father had an affair.I don't know I have afeeling that woman has a connection with Shyam's past.As u remember Khushi told Arnav her parents died in a car accident so may be after shooting his wife accidently Arnav father went out in rage and died in that accident along with Khushi parents.Because u can't ignore Shyam's motives to marry Arnav sis ,try to destroy Arnav and to love Khushi beyond immagination.
anu1977 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😲

Originally posted by: barjun

well according to me:

Its anjali's wedding and their dad happens to involve in an accident..the same one tht killed khushi's real parents. Unable to tk the guilt of kiling 2 innocent ppl he attempts suicide (and hence the gunshot!)
About their mom,  i cant come up with anything! 😃

But I would really like if arnav's parents have something to do with khushi's parents accident!

Why are we thinking that only father had another woman may be arnav's mom had some misunderstanding about that woman .or may be his father was a bad man and tried to ruin khushi's moms life and she came and told everything on anji's weeding and then gunfire and if u remember khushi said she still remember her parents accident that's why she get scared of speed..😕😲