JRia
JRia

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

Sathya if Chachaji is Saguni then who is Sr.Malik,i know the outline of MB not very good at it in depths.

He could be Duryodhan/Shantanu rolled into one

I thought DuryodhanaBig smile

Waise tell me why Dadi left for Aashram,is it bcoz of something to do with chacha/inability to take control of the situation and punished herself seperaing herself from the loved ones.

I asked this B4 too,why she denied to meet ASR when he went to the Aashram to bring her back,does she Dislike Arnav and Anjali.Why this sudden visit,Do u think Shyaam is behind Dadi's entry.

What happens when Khushi  drops the water tub ??

Tant I'll tell you nothing happened ... the water was a "Bhamya" Swagath to our dear Matriarch but our very own Khushi ... LOL

Khushi style LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanDoodle..mrinalini..riyya6tanthya

malsub Goldie
malsub
malsub

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JRia

Knock knock ...whos here ??? Hug

Hi Doodle Hug

Did u like the episode?
Why aren't u writing today?? Didn't u like the episode?

Baap re Ria, so many questions ... Kyun aaj mera likhne ka din tha kya ??? LOL

I liked the episode and I am liking Daadi day by day ... She is GOOD and overpowering everyone slowly slowly ... Big smile

Hi Doods: Loved ur Friday post as always ClapClap.
One Q after yesterday's episode? Does Dadi know something more about Snr Malik which the Raizadas don't know?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafannivedha84JRiaDoodle..mrinalini..riyya6tanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Doodle Dear Hug..

Wowww...you know so many of you hints and predictions are coming true reBig smile...

Well..I have a small doubt..

Is there any chance of Dadi and Kushi geting into good terms...I mean Dadi sharing her pain and past with KushiErmm..

I dont know why..but i have a very strong feeling that Dadi will be the one to tell Kushi about their past...and it will be apt and strong if she does that...

Sharing pain is not ASR's nature...Nani's telling will not have that impact..but Dadi sharing it with Kushi will be quit strong...

is there any possibility if this ??

Heeelloos Sweets Big smile

Aacha you feel it's coming true ??? Moi happy reading it ... Big smile

Hmmm ... Daadi and Khushi getting along ??? Well lets see ... kya pata tables may turn ... LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinimalsublalsunvidNina90sreemeeranivedha84ZoyafanJRia--sumana13--..mrinalini..riyya6tanthya

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Knock knock ...whos here ??? Hug

Hi Doodle Hug

Did u like the episode?
Why aren't u writing today?? Didn't u like the episode?

Baap re Ria, so many questions ... Kyun aaj mera likhne ka din tha kya ??? LOL

I liked the episode and I am liking Daadi day by day ... She is GOOD and overpowering everyone slowly slowly ... Big smile

Doods, she's acting and even speaking more and more like ASR these days. Dialogue recycling big time...

Waise, why won't she answer Nani or Arnav's questions about her being MIA for so long?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshininivedha84ZoyafanJRiaDoodleriyya6tanthya

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Originally posted by pals13

Good Morning Reduxians!!!Hug

One question please:Confused (from yesterday's episode and Doods/Tants analysis)

• How many of u feel that ASR's Dad and the other woman( Shyam's Sister) are victims of circumstances.
  • And there was another MU between ASR's Dad, other woman, ASR's mom created by Chachaji... and that ASR,Anjali, Nani dont know the real truth, thats the reason why they despise their Dad.
Hayye hayyee Pals ...
Me proud of you ... Big smile  Sacchi Hug
Nice questions and I happy that you have started to get doubts watching the episodes ...

Thanks DoodsHug I am very happy and excited to earn one note of appreciation from one of my guru(other being Tants) in Redux...and yeah credit goes to both of u that i even thought in that direction.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniDoodleJRiariyya6tanthya

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Sathya if Chachaji is Saguni then who is Sr.Malik,i know the outline of MB not very good at it in depths.

Waise tell me why Dadi left for Aashram,is it bcoz of something to do with chacha/inability to take control of the situation and punished herself seperaing herself from the loved ones.

I asked this B4 too,why she denied to meet ASR when he went to the Aashram to bring her back,does she Dislike Arnav and Anjali.Why this sudden visit,Do u think Shyaam is behind Dadi's entry.

Dirty Water fell on Nani ,seedha seedha bolo,if someone is asking a Q and expecting a straight Answer from u,and u throw another Q and try to find the Answer,i told u b4 iam not intelligen t as u and other reduxians,iam vey AVG when it comes to picking up the clues and solving the puzzle,now dont laugh and dont throw another Q,U r not updating na,now gimme the Answers,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniDoodleriyya6tanthya

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

8 down 4 to go. No I'm not talking about Arnav-Khushi and their contract period, I'm talking about my never-ending 12hrs shift at work. Ouch Have I mentioned lately that I hate trains??? Anyway, just a thought that popped into my head at 4 in the morning while watching the episode. Mind you, had only 2hrs sleep so while penning it down I can feel incoherency flowing in. Confused

"I take you, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part".

The precap scene from the night before, loved when Dadi's hand shot up, Arnav turned around saw Khushi, he immediately without looking at anybody started walking towards her, taking his place beside her. Arnav Singh Raizada stood beside his wife and probably for the first time gave her honour as wife publicly or in this case infront of his family. Every time before this he has proclaimed her as his wife, he has done it sometimes for his Ego, his anger, out of fear but never because he truly believed it from his heart. Finally he has found where he belonged, where his life is, where his Home is.Big smile

So when that scene played out, the wife in me rejoiced, a warm fuzzy feeling filled me in, a happy smile lit up my face and I felt proud. And I realised something. That in spite of all my talks about being an independent woman (I've practically lived by myself in an unknown country since I was 17 until I got married), all my feminism talks, I can do almost everything by myself attitude, at the end of the day I have always wanted a knight in shining armour in my life. I want to feel loved, respected, trusted but with that I also want to feel protected, want someone to stand beside me every step of the way, want someone I can count on no matter what, want someone to rescue me when I need it and sweep me off my feet (well that's maby a bit too much to ask for). Be it just picking me up from the train station after work cause I've forgotten my umbrella and its raining (I know it's nothing much but I always feel loved with the simplest gestures) or scolding someone in your home  because they are trying to force feed your new bride while she's almost in tears.Smile Does that make me a hopeless romantic, old fashioned, a Sapno Ki Duniya person or a plain old fool?

Whatever it is, you know what, I also realised that maby I have already got someone like that in my life.Embarrassed Just don't tell him that.

Enough of my mushy blabber.Confused

Looks like I say this almost everyday but how Undertoned and Superb was Barun Sobti today?Star His happiness when Khushi is being introduced as his wife, the ASR mask back on devoid of all emotions, being introspective, the raw pain, the righteous man apologising to Khushi in his own way for forcibly marrying her, the quiet anger and defiance at Dadi for bringing up his father but still being respectful and offcourse proudly standing beside his wife, in each and every frame he was perfect. And thank you CVs for giving us ASR and picking the best person for the role. The only compliment I can give to Barun is ASR would be oh so proud.Clap

PS: Can PH please start shooting some other flashback scenes other than the Shehnai, Anji and Maaa?D'oh First it was TerraceGate and now that the past is rearing up this has started in an infinite loop for the bro-sis duo. One can only take so much.

Will join you all in a few hours after I finish work. Till then Hug

Trin HugHugHug

A very nice feel good take on the episode ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanDoodletrintringriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Tant I'll tell you nothing happened ... the water was a "Bhamya" Swagath to our dear Matriarch but our very own Khushi ... LOL

Khushi style LOLLOL
All Sin done washed away LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidZoyafannivedha84JRiaDoodletanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index