IP REDUX; Janus !! (Page 89)

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by riyya6

is Khushi's photo with cut n paste suit is from upcoming scene LOL

Yes Riyya,,,Let's all wait with bated breaths for another dose of Rangoliraspberry emoticon

Sam, Tanths  se daant padne waali hai aur smile kar rahi ho? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004..mrinalini..riyya6

hyde2004 Groupbie
hyde2004
hyde2004

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by payasa

Originally posted by cutebarun

Friends...today, my post is all about, 'Arnav' the Son... N its dedicated to a magnificent actor, Barun...who in the Same shot, brings in the 'determination of Arnav' in his eyes n the 'vulnerability of a child' in Arnav's quivering Lips...Clap

what must hav Arnav told his 'DAD' in each dream...in each sleepless night, when he is haunted by the past... Here is what i felt...

"FOR EVERY CHILD, DAD IS HIS FIRST SUPER HERO"

Little Arnav's heart would hav said this too...

Dad...you hav been my super hero... Thats why i Believd, i can fly, when u lifted me on your Shoulders...

Dad...you hav been my 'Treasure', thats why i slept on your Chest... Bcoz i wanted to 'treasure you dad...' i was only, a baby then... So couldnt tell you dat...

Dad...,when u hold my fingers... Even my 'little Finger' wanted to be a loving man Like you...

Dad..., you know... You were my dream... Bcoz, mom who taught me to dream, always said, 'you were her Dream come true...

Dad... When it thunderd n lightning struck... I wasn't afraid...! How can I... I'm your Son... Brave Like you...

I'm not sleeping yet dad... How can I, before you are home...

Dad... You hear me Dad?... Bcoy I hav been talking only For you to hear...

You know dad... I dont cry, when i'm hurt... Becoz i'm your Son... YOU GAVE ME THE DEEPEST WOUND...

when did i lose u dad...? Is it when my 'eyes welled up' or when my 'tears dried up'... Tell me Dad... Bcoz I'm speaking only for you to hear...

Dad...when u stood with your 'head stoopd'... U know Dad...thats when I decided never to stoop...

Dad... When you broke Hearts... Did you hear a 'faint little heart', struggling to believe that 'you are WRONG'... My Heart didnt break Dad... It shatterd...with pieces no where to be found...

Dad... Do i hate you dad...? I dont know... Bt, i wish to believe so... Bcoz you made my little heart believe dat, ' You Loved Me'... And then left me to find 'love' in the darkness of four walls, out lined with 'di's cries...

Dad... When i'm hurt, i stil curl up to Di's lap... Bt, Dad, when i Sleep... I still 'try to feel your presence near my heart...'

I wasnt hurt dat u left me Dad... Bt, i felt betrayed... As i believd, you will never leave my Hand...

Dad... When u steppd out of our Life... Did you hear a 'shrieky Cry' dad...? That was me crying for my Mom... Bt, i'm sure... U didnt hear a 'husky Cry'... Dat was me Crying for you Dad... Even now those tears are chockd in my throat... Dad...'

'Dad... U want to knw why i keep calling u 'dad' a thousand times in my mind? That tells my heart, dat u r here, near me...

'Dad... U knw, why i dont want anyone to remind me abt you...? Bcoz you were never ever Forgotten, dad... You hav been my Fresh wound... A pain that i'm possessive about... Bcoz thats all that you Left for me, Dad...

You didnt Break my childhood, Dad...
You didnt Break my Resolve...
You didnt Break my Pride...

But you Left me As a 'BROKEN TOY'...

You left me as a 'pierced Soul...'

bt, you never left me... You are the 'agony' in me... An 'agony' which i Love, Dad...'

Cry For my Arnav... N thanx to my Dad, who is my best friend.Tongue

all i say is , you are one talent house...jachu
everytime you come up with such a nice thoughts...sometimes humor, sometimes serious, but everytime u compell me to read once again...

y'day with good humor u gave glimpses of the hue n cry that was created about didi ki saut with the analogy of  dadi ki saheli...
now u are giving a glimpse of such wonderful, tender relationship between a father and a son...

i second u. damn good  u made my heart in deep emotional ride. my tears are rolling like anything. how depth it was from arnavs pov. i was really feeling like the words are comming out from arnav as if he was telling  imagining with scene of yesterday where he was stading and staring  feeling alone and struggling iwth the feelings of inner termoil. well good act and good expression only BS can deliver in this .great job   u rock. Jachu StarStarStarClapClapClap

@ bold...u left me wondering, what else u have in your basket...

Jaya

payasa..mrinalini..riyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

I bunkedextremely happy emoticon
[/QUOTE]

Demoted !!! AngryAngryAngry
[/QUOTE]

sad puppy smiley 

payasariyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by tanthya

Most likely Dead  I much prefer it when she wears her night clothes, Tanths; those are better than the monstrosity she is made to wear!

Waise, Tanths; the title... is it Janus from the Greek Myths?

They are very much better, elegant for night suits...

Yes, it is Janus from Greek myth

You will update your post today, na? I'm curious now... whose decisions was the episode about?

Me too
Waise Tanthya.. Janus also stans for new beginning na...

Janus is a two faced God, Ria..One looking at the past and another at the Future...this way he knows how the actions of the past has a bearing on Future !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

payasaNina90JRiariyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Guys...just look at Khushi's dress...Another gaudy oneDead

And what is she doing??Seems like a store room of sorts!!Digging the past,eh??!!

AHa !!..So Gardening Shuru kardi Khushi ne  ..Great !!

Is there a ME scheduled  next month ??

Why??We had ME in july..another ME??!!

won't the marriage if it happens require A ME ??

You're expecting it so soon, Tanths? Shocked

Sept main ek teej hai ...so thought  they might utilize it ...lets see what they have planned... we will know as we progress

Yay!! DancingDay DreamingAcha hai koi to use hua Dadi ke entry ka

Waise if yesterday was anything to go by Arnav bitwa will see to it that Khushi bitiya will have all her dreams fullfilled Big smile

payasaNina90riyya6

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Originally posted by payasa

loved ur post  riti..

yes, majority of us fans never had any doubts regarding asr characterization..we all since the beginning knew that he is the man of  conscience..he is a just man...for him, wrong is wrong, right is right...he never minced the words...as far as gupta track...he knew exactly what he was doing..but not khushi...she still needs to grow as a mature women...she needs to stop her antics of sacrificing, running away from the situation and need to understand the circumstances and asr...which seems to be in near future...

contract term is not yet over,now that he made it clear that she holds that place in his heart and in his home, it is now her turn to understand him and decide to either stay with him or leave.    yes i  believe asr will give her the choice and he needs to, becoz that is how he is...

it is too soon to say anything about any change in  khushi ( going by past  months track n since post marriage, i am still waiting for that to happen), but eventually, she will stay. 

one thing what i liked about the episode is they didnt dilute the seriousness of the track by mixing romance which they did in previous track...

Thanks teju fr liking it dear...was nt in a mood to write but episode was such..that had to write something...yes we all were so sure of him ..isnt it... LOL..khushi not sure how far she will go in understanding him...lets see..and I am also happy dear..they didnt include rabba vey in between but moment between Arhi was still most emotional and touching...loved it...

payasa..mrinalini..riyya6

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

@SATHU: you ignored me CryCryCryCry

payasariyya6riti4u

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Sathya if Chachaji is Saguni then who is Sr.Malik,i know the outline of MB not very good at it in depths.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90..mrinalini..riyya6tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index