Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Janus !! (Page 85)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Joined: 05 May 2012
Posts: 9337

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

U did not read my post did U ??CryCry..I had referred that chachaji was someone in something Evil Smile..who was that character
[/QUOTE]

Shakuni from Mahabharata...I'm a good girlBig smileEmbarrassedI read your posts sincerelyGeek

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90sharmibalanriyya6tanthya

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Joined: 29 September 2011
Posts: 3281

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Another colorful outfit, fortunately Sanaya looks gorgeous in any outfit they give her. It is interesting where Khushi is and Karan did tweet of some interesting things ahead, looks like Khushi is doing some investigating of her own


I just hope her inbestigation doesn't land her up in trouble...She has a flair for landing herself in trouble!!Big smile


What if that is Dadi's makeshift room; that would be disastrous! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..riyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by swapna08


Why could not she have come for the wedding ??
she never approved of manorama and since not her own family she decided not to take part
Why did she shift lock,stock & Barrel to Ashram??What triggered it ?? 
did not want "that women" to stay at home the first time around , nobody approved  so she left being a widow best not to interfere
Why does Nani say,"U handed over the  rights of caring for this children over to me " what does this mean...Does it not imply that Dadi did come back to hand over the kids or that she was aware of something which Nani was not...
after the trajady took place she did come back but was not in the right frame of mind as most ppl judged her son and the younger one threw them out of sheesh mahal leading for them no place to stay so handed over to nani

Why is the uptight Dadi quite approving of Papa ??

 probably knew her son's attraction  so did not approve of the women to stay,
or as royal think servants are to be used and thrown, so does not think her son was wrong and squarely blames that women



What has Manorama got to do with it ?? This was  Malik wedding  not Raizada Wedding ..


She does not come across as a weak woman, her words carry weight

Had she been at home, How the hell would Chachaji dare to throw out his elder bro's son...


She has a class distinction n seems to be friend of  Nani..would she have approved of her Son's liaison with another woman ..Would she have been approving of her son at all..
I think she took some decisions on the wedding night or prior to that which backfired with catastrophe and she couldnot take it and left for Ashram to live a life of recluse... somehow the info has come to her tht there is a similar upheaval in the lives of her grandchildren due to a middle class/low class girl who worked for them...and she has come back to set things right tht she failed to do earlier... galat jagah pe dhundh rahi hain..she is again concentrating on the wrong end like she did in the past... but why do I feel she will do more damage than good "scattering of chanas.." and Khushi and Arnav will have to set things right... thus freeing all of them of the past.


That is interesting, Koel ..

Now  comes the intriguing part.. Agreed that she took a decision, a wrong one...BUT why is there a marked lack of n anger at her Son, A man who brought infamy, who destryed  the lifes of many, Why does she want  Arnav to accept n respect  his father??

May be Dadi knows something which others dont know,as u asked couple of days back what if Sr.Malik is a Gem of a Person?


& Whom  did I say Chachaji was ??
 
Saguni...Smile


Bang On !!


Now weave the story !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanriyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Joined: 29 September 2011
Posts: 3281

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna08

Originally posted by Nina90

[QUOTE=sampin]


Guys...just look at Khushi's dress...Another gaudy oneDead

And what is she doing??Seems like a store room of sorts!!Digging the past,eh??!!


Sam this is the reason for the stagnant TRPs; I mean... yuck! Dead







its the same suit that she wore in the amazing builders episode


I don't think so, Swapna; that was blue and green with a Dead yellow Dupatta...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..riyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 6967

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by swapna08


Why could not she have come for the wedding ??
she never approved of manorama and since not her own family she decided not to take part
Why did she shift lock,stock & Barrel to Ashram??What triggered it ?? 
did not want "that women" to stay at home the first time around , nobody approved  so she left being a widow best not to interfere
Why does Nani say,"U handed over the  rights of caring for this children over to me " what does this mean...Does it not imply that Dadi did come back to hand over the kids or that she was aware of something which Nani was not...
after the trajady took place she did come back but was not in the right frame of mind as most ppl judged her son and the younger one threw them out of sheesh mahal leading for them no place to stay so handed over to nani

Why is the uptight Dadi quite approving of Papa ??

 probably knew her son's attraction  so did not approve of the women to stay,
or as royal think servants are to be used and thrown, so does not think her son was wrong and squarely blames that women



What has Manorama got to do with it ?? This was  Malik wedding  not Raizada Wedding ..


She does not come across as a weak woman, her words carry weight

Had she been at home, How the hell would Chachaji dare to throw out his elder bro's son...


She has a class distinction n seems to be friend of  Nani..would she have approved of her Son's liaison with another woman ..Would she have been approving of her son at all..
I think she took some decisions on the wedding night or prior to that which backfired with catastrophe and she couldnot take it and left for Ashram to live a life of recluse... somehow the info has come to her tht there is a similar upheaval in the lives of her grandchildren due to a middle class/low class girl who worked for them...and she has come back to set things right tht she failed to do earlier... galat jagah pe dhundh rahi hain..she is again concentrating on the wrong end like she did in the past... but why do I feel she will do more damage than good "scattering of chanas.." and Khushi and Arnav will have to set things right... thus freeing all of them of the past.


That is interesting, Koel ..

Now  comes the intriguing part.. Agreed that she took a decision, a wrong one...BUT why is there a marked lack of n anger at her Son, A man who brought infamy, who destryed  the lifes of many, Why does she want  Arnav to accept n respect  his father??

May be Dadi knows something which others dont know,as u asked couple of days back what if Sr.Malik is a Gem of a Person?



& Whom  did I say Chachaji was ??

Sorry sathya couldnt get ur QConfused
 
Nevi...Sathya meant what character would fit Chachaji...Smile
 
which is Saguni...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..riyya6tanthya

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Joined: 30 December 2011
Posts: 1195

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

"Kabhie kabhie lagta hain hum aapke kitne kareeb hain aur kabhi lagta hain abhi bhi ajnabi hain"

She has seen him in his worst and at his best but never understood what made him rakshas and very next moment her rajkumar. May be time has come for her to know what made Arnav Singh Raizada !!

It was an awesome episode and I am still reeling from the effect of it.There were many highlights ,I will lay my thoughts today on some of them

- Arnav is in deep thoughts ,may be reliving his pain from past when khushi arrives,Khushi as always blaming her for mess created and this is what brings arnav back to present.He sees her tears and it hurts him more so he comforts her saying you were never at fault ,"I was and I forced you!!" BINGO Moment *for those who were jumping for realisation and retrospection*. The MAN gave his verdict today it was his fault at how he forced her to get married.

She sees some hidden emotions in him...she feels there is more to what happened between arnav and dadi...She looks at him..asks him and assures ..I am there,tell me...reassuring that there is shoulder to lean on ...and to cry out..but he is not ready yet..Sometimes wounds are too personal to reveal...it will take time for him to let go of darkest secrets of his past...

Arnav-Dadi Faceoff- We got to see they share same genes..Loved the verbal spat and raw pain in his eyes...when his dadi questions his marriage ...he retorts- ab aayi hain aap...pain naked in those eyes...pain of being abandoned by his own...
then she says those words that pierce his heart- you are like your father. Some past reminder of what his dad did...and there comes a rage in his eyes with his name...Do not compare me to him...and noone says his name here in my house...
some bitter truths will be coming out in coming episode ,may be related with his dad and that must have been reason for his parents death...cant wait ..

FINAL DECLARATION <3
"I wont come to place where my wife is not allowed"
with this statement he grants her the respectful place in the house...

It is just short update as I am not well ..But will just like to end on side note- Barun that was again remarkable performance...Stance..grip on ur body language..jaws tightening..eyes glaring..all perfect...Clap

loved ur post  riti..
 

yes, majority of us fans never had any doubts regarding asr characterization..we all since the beginning knew that he is the man of  conscience..he is a just man...for him, wrong is wrong, right is right...he never minced the words...as far as gupta track...he knew exactly what he was doing..but not khushi...she still needs to grow as a mature women...she needs to stop her antics of sacrificing, running away from the situation and need to understand the circumstances and asr...which seems to be in near future...

contract term is not yet over,now that he made it clear that she holds that place in his heart and in his home, it is now her turn to understand him and decide to either stay with him or leave.    yes i  believe asr will give her the choice and he needs to, becoz that is how he is...

it is too soon to say anything about any change in  khushi ( going by past  months track n since post marriage, i am still waiting for that to happen), but eventually, she will stay. 

one thing what i liked about the episode is they didnt dilute the seriousness of the track by mixing romance which they did in previous track...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011sharmibalanriyya6riti4u

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin



Guys...just look at Khushi's dress...Another gaudy oneDead

And what is she doing??Seems like a store room of sorts!!Digging the past,eh??!!


AHa !!..So Gardening Shuru kardi Khushi ne  ..Great !!


Is there a ME scheduled  next month ??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90sharmibalan..mrinalini..riyya6

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 1343

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna08

Originally posted by Nina90

[QUOTE=sampin]


Guys...just look at Khushi's dress...Another gaudy oneDead

And what is she doing??Seems like a store room of sorts!!Digging the past,eh??!!


Sam this is the reason for the stagnant TRPs; I mean... yuck! Dead
Its the same suit that she wore in the amazing builders episode

These people damn seem to give good clothes to her...Clothes also matter...Auntijies will never like these kind of anarkalies...I wonder that one of the PH is a woman...and giving these bedsheet kind of clothes to her lead lady...even manorama mami gets some good sarees...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90sharmibalan..mrinalini..riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index