Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Janus !! (Page 84)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Joined: 05 May 2012
Posts: 9337

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged


Guys...just look at Khushi's dress...Another gaudy oneDead

And what is she doing??Seems like a store room of sorts!!Digging the past,eh??!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malsubnivedha84sharmibalan

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 1902

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Ok ...
 
Hello my dear Pals hereHug...
 
TRP 2.5 HmmmErmm...
 
Well concidering the fact that almost ever show TRP has droped and even EHMMBH and BV have droped ..I am glad that atleast we are consistant Thumbs Up...
 
The TRP had to be consistant because Lord Mahadev's wedding promo was dam dam neat and eye catchingSmile...
 
also another fact is we never had promo fro like 3-4 weeks...not a proper promo...and even when we got one this week..it is not been played regularly...where as Mahadev promo has been played in Aaj Tak and ABN and other channels...
 
Also I read some people write that ASR's way of woowing Kushi wasn ot goodShocked...
 
Yar..he is suppose to be a Heartless, Arogent and a guy who basically comes in I AM THE ONE catagory...he is not a love puppy to do perfect things to woowww his wify back...
he will do it the way he knows...he knows Kushi will never back out form his challange...and it worked...he tried SAAM DHAM DHAND BHEDH on her...and it worked...
 
If you aske me..IT was really very neat the way they showed ASR wanting to get back Kushi...
 
Even this Dadi thing...though they may have brough her out of the blue...but since her arrival...every character is asking the same questions which is in all the viewers mind...
 
1. where was Dadi when All needed her
2. WHy was dadi not sent Marriage invitations..
3. ASR did not accept Dadi as easly as Anjali...he questions her love for him and his sister...
 
I guess it has been shown in a neat way...
 
Dadi's character has not yet unfolded...she is the mirrior image of ASR...and I am liking the way CV's are showing her...it makes things clear why is ASR like this since his childhood...he has his Dadi's DNALOL...
Also I must say ..I am loving the actress playing Dadi...she is emoting so well...the way she looks at Kushi as though she is some dirtAngry...she asts it perfectlyThumbs Up..
 
I am loving the show since 3-4 weeks now...they are trying to do things in a neat way...and they will get the result for thisThumbs Up...
 
IT will be interesting to see the following
 
1. Will Kushi win Dadi's love and trust
2. Will Kushi decode the truth of the Past..and bridge the gap that has cracked the family
3. Will the contract thing come out...
4. WHat will Dadi do if the contract thing comes out right now before herShocked...will she nullify the marriage itself and declare that they are no longer leagel Hubby wifeAngry..
5. What will shyam do when he comes...because he has a very strong +point now..DADIBig smile...all he has to  do is cry before Dadi and Anjali and his work is 99% doneCool..
 
Wowww..looks like interesting days are aheadEmbarrassed..
 
And I AM LOVING THE ASR NOWDay Dreaming...He dam loves his wify a lot...more than even Anjali...as of now...even he is not aware of thisDay Dreaming...
I love this Pair..ArShi..awww

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dimishramalsubswapna08sunshine99sharmibalan..mrinalini..win7riti4u

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 53277

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Another colorful outfit, fortunately Sanaya looks gorgeous in any outfit they give her. It is interesting where Khushi is and Karan did tweet of some interesting things ahead, looks like Khushi is doing some investigating of her own

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

malsubNina90sharmibalan..mrinalini..

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 6967

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by swapna08


Why could not she have come for the wedding ??
she never approved of manorama and since not her own family she decided not to take part
Why did she shift lock,stock & Barrel to Ashram??What triggered it ?? 
did not want "that women" to stay at home the first time around , nobody approved  so she left being a widow best not to interfere
Why does Nani say,"U handed over the  rights of caring for this children over to me " what does this mean...Does it not imply that Dadi did come back to hand over the kids or that she was aware of something which Nani was not...
after the trajady took place she did come back but was not in the right frame of mind as most ppl judged her son and the younger one threw them out of sheesh mahal leading for them no place to stay so handed over to nani

Why is the uptight Dadi quite approving of Papa ??

 probably knew her son's attraction  so did not approve of the women to stay,
or as royal think servants are to be used and thrown, so does not think her son was wrong and squarely blames that women



What has Manorama got to do with it ?? This was  Malik wedding  not Raizada Wedding ..


She does not come across as a weak woman, her words carry weight

Had she been at home, How the hell would Chachaji dare to throw out his elder bro's son...


She has a class distinction n seems to be friend of  Nani..would she have approved of her Son's liaison with another woman ..Would she have been approving of her son at all..
I think she took some decisions on the wedding night or prior to that which backfired with catastrophe and she couldnot take it and left for Ashram to live a life of recluse... somehow the info has come to her tht there is a similar upheaval in the lives of her grandchildren due to a middle class/low class girl who worked for them...and she has come back to set things right tht she failed to do earlier... galat jagah pe dhundh rahi hain..she is again concentrating on the wrong end like she did in the past... but why do I feel she will do more damage than good "scattering of chanas.." and Khushi and Arnav will have to set things right... thus freeing all of them of the past.


That is interesting, Koel ..

Now  comes the intriguing part.. Agreed that she took a decision, a wrong one...BUT why is there a marked lack of n anger at her Son, A man who brought infamy, who destryed  the lifes of many, Why does she want  Arnav to accept n respect  his father??

May be Dadi knows something which others dont know,as u asked couple of days back what if Sr.Malik is a Gem of a Person?


& Whom  did I say Chachaji was ??
 
Saguni...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by swapna08


Why could not she have come for the wedding ??
she never approved of manorama and since not her own family she decided not to take part
Why did she shift lock,stock & Barrel to Ashram??What triggered it ?? 
did not want "that women" to stay at home the first time around , nobody approved  so she left being a widow best not to interfere
Why does Nani say,"U handed over the  rights of caring for this children over to me " what does this mean...Does it not imply that Dadi did come back to hand over the kids or that she was aware of something which Nani was not...
after the trajady took place she did come back but was not in the right frame of mind as most ppl judged her son and the younger one threw them out of sheesh mahal leading for them no place to stay so handed over to nani

Why is the uptight Dadi quite approving of Papa ??

 probably knew her son's attraction  so did not approve of the women to stay,
or as royal think servants are to be used and thrown, so does not think her son was wrong and squarely blames that women



What has Manorama got to do with it ?? This was  Malik wedding  not Raizada Wedding ..


She does not come across as a weak woman, her words carry weight

Had she been at home, How the hell would Chachaji dare to throw out his elder bro's son...


She has a class distinction n seems to be friend of  Nani..would she have approved of her Son's liaison with another woman ..Would she have been approving of her son at all..
I think she took some decisions on the wedding night or prior to that which backfired with catastrophe and she couldnot take it and left for Ashram to live a life of recluse... somehow the info has come to her tht there is a similar upheaval in the lives of her grandchildren due to a middle class/low class girl who worked for them...and she has come back to set things right tht she failed to do earlier... galat jagah pe dhundh rahi hain..she is again concentrating on the wrong end like she did in the past... but why do I feel she will do more damage than good "scattering of chanas.." and Khushi and Arnav will have to set things right... thus freeing all of them of the past.


That is interesting, Koel ..

Now  comes the intriguing part.. Agreed that she took a decision, a wrong one...BUT why is there a marked lack of n anger at her Son, A man who brought infamy, who destryed  the lifes of many, Why does she want  Arnav to accept n respect  his father??

May be Dadi knows something which others dont know,as u asked couple of days back what if Sr.Malik is a Gem of a Person?



& Whom  did I say Chachaji was ??

Sorry sathya couldnt get ur QConfused


U did not read my post did U ??CryCry..I had referred that chachaji was someone in something Evil Smile..who was that character

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84sharmibalan..mrinalini..

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Joined: 29 September 2011
Posts: 3281

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin



Guys...just look at Khushi's dress...Another gaudy oneDead

And what is she doing??Seems like a store room of sorts!!Digging the past,eh??!!


Sam this is the reason for the stagnant TRPs; I mean... yuck! Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidsharmibalan..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Joined: 05 May 2012
Posts: 9337

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Another colorful outfit, fortunately Sanaya looks gorgeous in any outfit they give her. It is interesting where Khushi is and Karan did tweet of some interesting things ahead, looks like Khushi is doing some investigating of her own


I just hope her inbestigation doesn't land her up in trouble...She has a flair for landing herself in trouble!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08Nina90

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 2117

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

[QUOTE=sampin]


Guys...just look at Khushi's dress...Another gaudy oneDead

And what is she doing??Seems like a store room of sorts!!Digging the past,eh??!!


Sam this is the reason for the stagnant TRPs; I mean... yuck! Dead







its the same suit that she wore in the amazing builders episode


Edited by swapna08 - 07 August 2012 at 11:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index