Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Janus !! (Page 83)

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Friends...today, my post is all about, 'Arnav' the Son... N its dedicated to a magnificent actor, Barun...who in the Same shot, brings in the 'determination of Arnav' in his eyes n the 'vulnerability of a child' in Arnav's quivering Lips...Clap

what must hav Arnav told his 'DAD' in each dream...in each sleepless night, when he is haunted by the past... Here is what i felt...

"FOR EVERY CHILD, DAD IS HIS FIRST SUPER HERO"

Little Arnav's heart would hav said this too...

Dad...you hav been my super hero... Thats why i Believd, i can fly, when u lifted me on your Shoulders...

Dad...you hav been my 'Treasure', thats why i slept on your Chest... Bcoz i wanted to 'treasure you dad...' i was only, a baby then... So couldnt tell you dat...

Dad...,when u hold my fingers... Even my 'little Finger' wanted to be a loving man Like you...

Dad..., you know... You were my dream... Bcoz, mom who taught me to dream, always said, 'you were her Dream come true...

Dad... When it thunderd n lightning struck... I wasn't afraid...! How can I... I'm your Son... Brave Like you...

I'm not sleeping yet dad... How can I, before you are home...

Dad... You hear me Dad?... Bcoy I hav been talking only For you to hear...

You know dad... I dont cry, when i'm hurt... Becoz i'm your Son... YOU GAVE ME THE DEEPEST WOUND...

when did i lose u dad...? Is it when my 'eyes welled up' or when my 'tears dried up'... Tell me Dad... Bcoz I'm speaking only for you to hear...

Dad...when u stood with your 'head stoopd'... U know Dad...thats when I decided never to stoop...

Dad... When you broke Hearts... Did you hear a 'faint little heart', struggling to believe that 'you are WRONG'... My Heart didnt break Dad... It shatterd...with pieces no where to be found...

Dad... Do i hate you dad...? I dont know... Bt, i wish to believe so... Bcoz you made my little heart believe dat, ' You Loved Me'... And then left me to find 'love' in the darkness of four walls, out lined with 'di's cries...

Dad... When i'm hurt, i stil curl up to Di's lap... Bt, Dad, when i Sleep... I still 'try to feel your presence near my heart...'

I wasnt hurt dat u left me Dad... Bt, i felt betrayed... As i believd, you will never leave my Hand...

Dad... When u steppd out of our Life... Did you hear a 'shrieky Cry' dad...? That was me crying for my Mom... Bt, i'm sure... U didnt hear a 'husky Cry'... Dat was me Crying for you Dad... Even now those tears are chockd in my throat... Dad...'

'Dad... U want to knw why i keep calling u 'dad' a thousand times in my mind? That tells my heart, dat u r here, near me...

'Dad... U knw, why i dont want anyone to remind me abt you...? Bcoz you were never ever Forgotten, dad... You hav been my Fresh wound... A pain that i'm possessive about... Bcoz thats all that you Left for me, Dad...

You didnt Break my childhood, Dad...
You didnt Break my Resolve...
You didnt Break my Pride...

But you Left me As a 'BROKEN TOY'...

You left me as a 'pierced Soul...'

bt, you never left me... You are the 'agony' in me... An 'agony' which i Love, Dad...'

Cry For my Arnav... N thanx to my Dad, who is my best friend.Tongue

all i say is , you are one talent house...jachu
everytime you come up with such a nice thoughts...sometimes humor, sometimes serious, but everytime u compell me to read once again...

y'day with good humor u gave glimpses of the hue n cry that was created about didi ki saut with the analogy of  dadi ki saheli...
now u are giving a glimpse of such wonderful, tender relationship between a father and a son...

@ bold...u left me wondering, what else u have in your basket...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011ranjithasunshine99sharmibalan..mrinalini..riti4u

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

just was gonna log off...so why u do this to me redux...LOL
@ranju - yesterday was whistle blowing episode...I cud understand ur emotions..and very well said...his style of redemption is not about crying buckets,..but to correct what he has done wrong...Sometimes I just feel proud of him...like he is one of my own and man who makes him as my own -Take a bow...

Hey Riti.. read your update on crooner... loved ittt
Yaha pe bhi post kiya hain kya???? Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalan..mrinalini..riti4u

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

The TRPs remaining steady is impressive given many shows slipped, with this track I'm hoping the TRPs increase but if not I don't want the CVs to be disheartened because so far they've delivered with this track.
[/QUOTE]

The story of IPK is currently one of the best on TV at the moment...With past coming into picture..we can only hope for better...Yes..execution has troubled them and closure of loops are needed,pronto.But yesterday I was pretty happy with execution...My only concern is whether they'd be able to hold on to that consistency!!

PS:The stable TRP is a good sign!!When many of the shows have shown a dip...IPK trp's are stable and I'm happy!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamranjithaNina90sharmibalan

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

just was gonna log off...so why u do this to me redux...LOL
@ranju - yesterday was whistle blowing episode...I cud understand ur emotions..and very well said...his style of redemption is not about crying buckets,..but to correct what he has done wrong...Sometimes I just feel proud of him...like he is one of my own and man who makes him as my own -Take a bow...

I'm so glad the CVs took this route to show his redemption, it would have been completely out of character to have him crying and grovelling. This is just perfect for him

sg08..mrinalini..tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by swapna08

Why could not she have come for the wedding ??
she never approved of manorama and since not her own family she decided not to take part
Why did she shift lock,stock & Barrel to Ashram??What triggered it ?? 
did not want "that women" to stay at home the first time around , nobody approved  so she left being a widow best not to interfere
Why does Nani say,"U handed over the  rights of caring for this children over to me " what does this mean...Does it not imply that Dadi did come back to hand over the kids or that she was aware of something which Nani was not...
after the trajady took place she did come back but was not in the right frame of mind as most ppl judged her son and the younger one threw them out of sheesh mahal leading for them no place to stay so handed over to nani

Why is the uptight Dadi quite approving of Papa ??

probably knew her son's attraction  so did not approve of the women to stay,
or as royal think servants are to be used and thrown, so does not think her son was wrong and squarely blames that women

What has Manorama got to do with it ?? This was  Malik wedding  not Raizada Wedding ..

She does not come across as a weak woman, her words carry weight

Had she been at home, How the hell would Chachaji dare to throw out his elder bro's son...

She has a class distinction n seems to be friend of  Nani..would she have approved of her Son's liaison with another woman ..Would she have been approving of her son at all..
I think she took some decisions on the wedding night or prior to that which backfired with catastrophe and she couldnot take it and left for Ashram to live a life of recluse... somehow the info has come to her tht there is a similar upheaval in the lives of her grandchildren due to a middle class/low class girl who worked for them...and she has come back to set things right tht she failed to do earlier... galat jagah pe dhundh rahi hain..she is again concentrating on the wrong end like she did in the past... but why do I feel she will do more damage than good "scattering of chanas.." and Khushi and Arnav will have to set things right... thus freeing all of them of the past.

That is interesting, Koel ..

Now  comes the intriguing part.. Agreed that she took a decision, a wrong one...BUT why is there a marked lack of n anger at her Son, A man who brought infamy, who destryed  the lifes of many, Why does she want  Arnav to accept n respect  his father??

May be Dadi knows something which others dont know,as u asked couple of days back what if Sr.Malik is a Gem of a Person?

& Whom  did I say Chachaji was ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalan..mrinalini..

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payasa

Originally posted by cutebarun

Friends...today, my post is all about, 'Arnav' the Son... N its dedicated to a magnificent actor, Barun...who in the Same shot, brings in the 'determination of Arnav' in his eyes n the 'vulnerability of a child' in Arnav's quivering Lips...Clap

what must hav Arnav told his 'DAD' in each dream...in each sleepless night, when he is haunted by the past... Here is what i felt...

"FOR EVERY CHILD, DAD IS HIS FIRST SUPER HERO"

Little Arnav's heart would hav said this too...

Dad...you hav been my super hero... Thats why i Believd, i can fly, when u lifted me on your Shoulders...

Dad...you hav been my 'Treasure', thats why i slept on your Chest... Bcoz i wanted to 'treasure you dad...' i was only, a baby then... So couldnt tell you dat...

Dad...,when u hold my fingers... Even my 'little Finger' wanted to be a loving man Like you...

Dad..., you know... You were my dream... Bcoz, mom who taught me to dream, always said, 'you were her Dream come true...

Dad... When it thunderd n lightning struck... I wasn't afraid...! How can I... I'm your Son... Brave Like you...

I'm not sleeping yet dad... How can I, before you are home...

Dad... You hear me Dad?... Bcoy I hav been talking only For you to hear...

You know dad... I dont cry, when i'm hurt... Becoz i'm your Son... YOU GAVE ME THE DEEPEST WOUND...

when did i lose u dad...? Is it when my 'eyes welled up' or when my 'tears dried up'... Tell me Dad... Bcoz I'm speaking only for you to hear...

Dad...when u stood with your 'head stoopd'... U know Dad...thats when I decided never to stoop...

Dad... When you broke Hearts... Did you hear a 'faint little heart', struggling to believe that 'you are WRONG'... My Heart didnt break Dad... It shatterd...with pieces no where to be found...

Dad... Do i hate you dad...? I dont know... Bt, i wish to believe so... Bcoz you made my little heart believe dat, ' You Loved Me'... And then left me to find 'love' in the darkness of four walls, out lined with 'di's cries...

Dad... When i'm hurt, i stil curl up to Di's lap... Bt, Dad, when i Sleep... I still 'try to feel your presence near my heart...'

I wasnt hurt dat u left me Dad... Bt, i felt betrayed... As i believd, you will never leave my Hand...

Dad... When u steppd out of our Life... Did you hear a 'shrieky Cry' dad...? That was me crying for my Mom... Bt, i'm sure... U didnt hear a 'husky Cry'... Dat was me Crying for you Dad... Even now those tears are chockd in my throat... Dad...'

'Dad... U want to knw why i keep calling u 'dad' a thousand times in my mind? That tells my heart, dat u r here, near me...

'Dad... U knw, why i dont want anyone to remind me abt you...? Bcoz you were never ever Forgotten, dad... You hav been my Fresh wound... A pain that i'm possessive about... Bcoz thats all that you Left for me, Dad...

You didnt Break my childhood, Dad...
You didnt Break my Resolve...
You didnt Break my Pride...

But you Left me As a 'BROKEN TOY'...

You left me as a 'pierced Soul...'

bt, you never left me... You are the 'agony' in me... An 'agony' which i Love, Dad...'

Cry For my Arnav... N thanx to my Dad, who is my best friend.Tongue

all i say is , you are one talent house...jachu
everytime you come up with such a nice thoughts...sometimes humor, sometimes serious, but everytime u compell me to read once again...

y'day with good humor u gave glimpses of the hue n cry that was created about didi ki saut with the analogy of  dadi ki saheli...
now u are giving a glimpse of such wonderful, tender relationship between a father and a son...

@ bold...u left me wondering, what else u have in your basket...

Teju

Any person who loves Arnav will fall in love with Jachu's post... beautifully written Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by swapna08

Why could not she have come for the wedding ??
she never approved of manorama and since not her own family she decided not to take part
Why did she shift lock,stock & Barrel to Ashram??What triggered it ?? 
did not want "that women" to stay at home the first time around , nobody approved  so she left being a widow best not to interfere
Why does Nani say,"U handed over the  rights of caring for this children over to me " what does this mean...Does it not imply that Dadi did come back to hand over the kids or that she was aware of something which Nani was not...
after the trajady took place she did come back but was not in the right frame of mind as most ppl judged her son and the younger one threw them out of sheesh mahal leading for them no place to stay so handed over to nani

Why is the uptight Dadi quite approving of Papa ??

probably knew her son's attraction  so did not approve of the women to stay,
or as royal think servants are to be used and thrown, so does not think her son was wrong and squarely blames that women

What has Manorama got to do with it ?? This was  Malik wedding  not Raizada Wedding ..

She does not come across as a weak woman, her words carry weight

Had she been at home, How the hell would Chachaji dare to throw out his elder bro's son...

She has a class distinction n seems to be friend of  Nani..would she have approved of her Son's liaison with another woman ..Would she have been approving of her son at all..
I think she took some decisions on the wedding night or prior to that which backfired with catastrophe and she couldnot take it and left for Ashram to live a life of recluse... somehow the info has come to her tht there is a similar upheaval in the lives of her grandchildren due to a middle class/low class girl who worked for them...and she has come back to set things right tht she failed to do earlier... galat jagah pe dhundh rahi hain..she is again concentrating on the wrong end like she did in the past... but why do I feel she will do more damage than good "scattering of chanas.." and Khushi and Arnav will have to set things right... thus freeing all of them of the past.

That is interesting, Koel ..

Now  comes the intriguing part.. Agreed that she took a decision, a wrong one...BUT why is there a marked lack of n anger at her Son, A man who brought infamy, who destryed  the lifes of many, Why does she want  Arnav to accept n respect  his father??

May be Dadi knows something which others dont know,as u asked couple of days back what if Sr.Malik is a Gem of a Person?

& Whom  did I say Chachaji was ??

Sorry sathya couldnt get ur QConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..tanthya

malsub Goldie
malsub
malsub

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Hi all,

Mishti has posted a new off screen pic of Khushi in another rangoli suit.

lalsunvidsharmibalan..mrinalini..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index