sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by namedx

Ok guys, my eyes are starting to droop! Will catch you guys later! Night night, Hug

Sleep tight...and see u tonight...Tongue...Wouldn't mind if you sleep walk to our Redux...

GN & SD
Sharmi how are u feeling now?

Still the same...High temperatureCry...Will leave work in an hour...

Aren't U well ?? Kya Hua Confused

Han Sathya...High TemperatureCryCry...its the weather...hope it gets better

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinisunshine99tanthya

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by swapna08

Why could not she have come for the wedding ??
she never approved of manorama and since not her own family she decided not to take part
Why did she shift lock,stock & Barrel to Ashram??What triggered it ?? 
did not want "that women" to stay at home the first time around , nobody approved  so she left being a widow best not to interfere
Why does Nani say,"U handed over the  rights of caring for this children over to me " what does this mean...Does it not imply that Dadi did come back to hand over the kids or that she was aware of something which Nani was not...
after the trajady took place she did come back but was not in the right frame of mind as most ppl judged her son and the younger one threw them out of sheesh mahal leading for them no place to stay so handed over to nani

Why is the uptight Dadi quite approving of Papa ??

probably knew her son's attraction  so did not approve of the women to stay,
or as royal think servants are to be used and thrown, so does not think her son was wrong and squarely blames that women

What has Manorama got to do with it ?? This was  Malik wedding  not Raizada Wedding ..

She does not come across as a weak woman, her words carry weight

Had she been at home, How the hell would Chachaji dare to throw out his elder bro's son...

She has a class distinction n seems to be friend of  Nani..would she have approved of her Son's liaison with another woman ..Would she have been approving of her son at all..
I think she took some decisions on the wedding night or prior to that which backfired with catastrophe and she couldnot take it and left for Ashram to live a life of recluse... somehow the info has come to her tht there is a similar upheaval in the lives of her grandchildren due to a middle class/low class girl who worked for them...and she has come back to set things right tht she failed to do earlier... galat jagah pe dhundh rahi hain..she is again concentrating on the wrong end like she did in the past... but why do I feel she will do more damage than good "scattering of chanas.." and Khushi and Arnav will have to set things right... thus freeing all of them of the past.

That is interesting, Koel ..

Now  comes the intriguing part.. Agreed that she took a decision, a wrong one...BUT why is there a marked lack of n anger at her Son, A man who brought infamy, who destryed  the lifes of many, Why does she want  Arnav to accept n respect  his father??
Earlier she may have found fault with her son.. and acted accordingly which  caused havoc ... son and mom had a tiff.. she said palat ke jawab...which might have resulted in a rash action/accident which killed the father and mother...  which made her blame the other woman for destroying the family this time she is changing tactics trying to reason with her grandson in her own way asking him questions.. may be trying to show that  he has made a mistake... the fault is with the other woman and his father was a victim...(in Arnav's case Khushi) if he sees her reason then things might be different this time according to her...  

Edited by sunshine99 - 07 August 2012 at 11:24pm
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

she never approved of manorama and since not her own family she decided not to take part
did not want "that women" to stay at home the first time around , nobody approved  so she left being a widow best not to interfere
Why does Nani say,"U handed over the  rights of caring for this children over to me " what does this mean...Does it not imply that Dadi did come back to hand over the kids or that she was aware of something which Nani was not...
after the trajady took place she did come back but was not in the right frame of mind as most ppl judged her son and the younger one threw them out of sheesh mahal leading for them no place to stay so handed over to nani

or as royal think servants are to be used and thrown, so does not think her son was wrong and squarely blames that women

What has Manorama got to do with it ?? This was  Malik wedding  not Raizada Wedding ..

Had she been at home, How the hell would Chachaji dare to throw out his elder bro's son...

She has a class distinction n seems to be friend of  Nani..would she have approved of her Son's liaison with another woman ..Would she have been approving of her son at all..
I think she took some decisions on the wedding night or prior to that which backfired with catastrophe and she couldnot take it and left for Ashram to live a life of recluse... somehow the info has come to her tht there is a similar upheaval in the lives of her grandchildren due to a middle class/low class girl who worked for them...and she has come back to set things right tht she failed to do earlier... galat jagah pe dhundh rahi hain..she is again concentrating on the wrong end like she did in the past... but why do I feel she will do more damage than good "scattering of chanas.." and Khushi and Arnav will have to set things right... thus freeing all of them of the past.

Now  comes the intriguing part.. Agreed that she took a decision, a wrong one...BUT why is there a marked lack of n anger at her Son, A man who brought infamy, who destryed  the lifes of many, Why does she want  Arnav to accept n respect  his father??

sathu there was a dialogue by arnav where he says i dont want anyone saying his name in this house even though i respect him a lot

DG,

Arnav was a little Boy then... Dadi was not ..So why does Dadi  not bear any anger on the SOn n wants Arnav to accept his father

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08sunshine99

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Dadi is sharing nani's room...pajama parties on!!!!Party

Mami actually hid whole behind NK Shocked...is she like shyamu who can hide behind any tree like ikchadaari naginLOL

Nani and dadi both go to the same hair dressers or hair piece suppliers ..bas nani ki dye job kharab haiLOL

ROFL Too funny!!

Well Mami did duck to be out of sight, I found that part to be funny. I have never seen her so scared before, this was a first.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniSanayamsunshine99sharmibalanshowstruckArhimaniacChitraF

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi.R

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2012_08_01_archive.html

2.5  again??

Hello Suchi,

TFS.

I am not surprised at all. ARSs way  to get Khushi back was a bit too much, GH track ended without proper end, RB all of sudden which had no feel then Dadi dhamaka suddenly  .But , I must give credit for few scenes were very good and clean in execution.Smile

For the first time , I just did not feel anything for last night episode.Ouch  Their idea of execution is really pathetic.

Story is progressing but why is the episode so dry onscreen ? lack luster completely. It did  not even have 0.1% of drama element which was required.Every scene  onscreen looked so mechanical for me Confused , I just could not connect  yesterday for the first time and was wondering did i watch IPK only ?

We call it intense but was it really intense ? We call it emotional but was it really emotional? Sorry ladies, i just could not connect to onscreen yesterday.Today, I'm thinking whether to watch or not? Instead should listen to music or watch movie.

I am happy you all could enjoy the episode.Smile

Team meeting time  , I will be patched for conference call and tomorrow is a busy day.

May join you all over the weekend.

Bye..Tongue

sharmibalanChitraF

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

sathu there was a dialogue by arnav where he says i dont want anyone saying his name in this house even though i respect him a lot

DG,

Arnav was a little Boy then... Dadi was not ..So why does Dadi  not bear any anger on the SOn n wants Arnav to accept his father

It looks like Dadi does not want to acknowledge that her son was wrong. It is like Arnav told Khushi, Dadi sees and hears what she wants. My guess is that is where the differences started with her difference in opinion to what Arnav's father put them through.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanayamswapna08sharmibalansunshine99ChitraF

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

DG,

dont know yaar dimaag ka Khichdi pak gaya 
probably junior malik responsible put blame on senior malik and dadi holds senior responsible but later finds out its juniors fault so expects arnav to forgive and respect

and 15 years is not a young boys yaar will know gud and bad

sharmibalanChitraF

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Goodmorning girls Hug

At work and have a packed day... however i cannot let go of my addiction of redux Big smile ...

so are we discussing - Dadi, Arnav and Khushi and the changing dynamics of RM clan/relations?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90sunshine99..mrinalini..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index