joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by tanthya

Dear Writers,

Thank You very Much for enriching this thread with ur perspectives, ur thoughts, ur views..Redux  stands tall bec of you , Girls ...Kudos to You Sweet hearts..

Bush, Jhalak,  sandy,  Sheila,  Naz,  Areeba,  Anna,  Divzzy, Riti, Madhu, Jachu, Divi,  Sumi,  Shreya,,  Vidya, Vi,  Tring Tring, Samwa ,Shweths, Koel, Appu, Kops, Supna , Shazzy, TejuVijay, Fari , Lucky2, Sharmi, SanayaM, Ghausia, Mandy,ritj, Ranju Clap   
..You are the Stars of Redux !!

Truly girlies...Big Salute you all !!! For making Redux an oustanding rocking place.
You have  all made tthe Redux a Mika to all and just ooze with love from everyconer around the world... THANK YOU !!!!HugHugHug
Tants and Doods ---A Very big thank you for both of you for creating this platform ...Hug

Hi Joy!! Hug

How was the episode for you??

Rits...HugHugHugHug
check check check mates ..with loads of eye locks Tongue
one to one...been played by
Nani -Dadi
ASR- Dadi

Nani = ASRThumbs Up
awesome ...very proud of Arnie boy today -made me so proudBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RJXX

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

woohooo it's finally 11pm - repeat telecast here I come

Joining  you for the LC @least @ this time Big smile

RJXX

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Hola everyone Hug

Was not planning to write today - told the same to Ranju, Lucky ji and Sathu Tongue But then socha - Arnavlicious episode ho and Anna does not write anything for her Arnav - IMPOSSIBLE LOL

The episode as discussed with my girl Ranju - was similar to 

CLASH OF TITANS  - Dadi and Arnav Singh Raizada.

Two similar people - stubborn - ziddi - never giving up - standing by what they believe in - not knowing whether they are right or wrong - judgmental - clashed today to fight for relationships - understanding - and emotions.
One fateful night changed everything in their lives and both have been affected. For Arnav I am sure - he is what he is today because of his past - but Dadi is a new mystery. Has she always been like this? Or is she too a victim of the circumstances and events that happened 14 years ago?  It is too early to judge till we know what the past was and how badly it has affected all of them. From what I could guess, the past is something that is feared by all - Nani, Anjali, Arnav and now Dadi.

What I loved was the huge confrontation that happened between Nani and Dadi in the room where the former questioned the latter on why the sudden inquisitiveness in the family and in the lives of Arnav and Anjali. Why the sudden urge to know what is wrong in the lives of her grandson and granddaughter when she did not want to meet them - or meet her also for that matter after that terrible incident after that fateful night. What caught me by surprise was how intelligently and carefully Dadi got out of answering that question. So definitely - the woman is back for a reason and its huge this time.

All know my love and obsession with Arnav Singh Raizada and he stole my breath away in all the scenes - but since I will keep it short - one scene with Khushi and the last scene with Dadi.

He stood by the window - I am sure thinking about the past and how life was soon going to change when Khushi came up to him and tried to cool him down - thinking that he was worried for her. Yes he was - for the incident in the drawing room had not escaped his eyes and his anger there was visible - yet one of the main reasons was also the presence of Dadi in the house - his past coming alive in front of him.

But when he sees Khushi worried and Khushi in tears - he leaves his thoughts aside and he chooses to comfort her. He has accepted his mistake - his repentance had started the day he realized his mistake and realized the love Khushi had for him - however never had he voiced his mistake to her - and today he did.

"Khushi Dadi tumhari wajah se naraaz nahi hai...aur na hi iss shaadi ki wajah se...aur kisi aur ko ye pata ho na ho...main ye achi tarah jaanta hoon...usme tumhari koi galti nahi hai..."

"Maine tumhe majboor kiya tha...isliye ek second keliye bhi apne aap ko responsible mat theraho..."

Khushi's shocked expression at his confession of his mistake and his confession at his mistake that he committed made me cry! I knew he was repenting - I knew it was his own way of doing - but today by accepting his mistake he has made sure that he rises above in Khushi's eyes even more than before and she also acknowledges this and is satisfied.

Next scene that I loved was - Khushi asking Arnav to confide in her. I can see the incoming of Dadi has began to change Khushi - she is growing - she wants to understand him and she does not keep that as a secret with her - she probes him to understand him. And I loved it. For the first time I felt they were having a typical husband wife conversation and I was again left teary eyed.

Next the confrontation between the Dadi and Pota
I would like to say that this is the best Dadi - Pota combination I have ever seen. They both look into each other's eyes and talk - none fears the other. While Arnav has respect in his eyes for his Dadi - but there are questions - there is disappointment - there is worry. They dual with words - each wanting to take the other down - However Dadi again cleverly manipulates the situation to hide the main reason behind why she has suddenly come and taunts Arnav about his father. He cannot take it - he turns away in anger and he expresses his wish to her that he does not want to hear his "dad's" name ever in this house and expects her to understand - when Dadi does not give up - he stresses on what he wants. The way of the owner - of the head person of the house and of a man in control.

Before Dadi can continue,
Khushi enters - after coercing from NK and Payal to apologize for what happened in the morning. Dadi stops her on the door again and that is something the husband in Arnav Singh Raizada would not tolerate. Ignoring what his Dadi has to say to him - he walks out and stands by his wife and confidently tells her ;

"Jahan meri patni nahi aa sakti...mujhe nahi lagta meri wahan koi zarurat hai..."

I loved the way how Khushi looks at Arnav and a small look of admiration comes on her face - the smile of Nani in acceptance of what Arnav is doing is right - made my day. More so loved the attitude and respect with which Arnav put up his point. He is THE MAN!!

Credits

Barun Sobti : Take a bow! Just take a bow!! Star There is no actor and I dont know how many times have I said it - but there is no actor is TV industry who can be this brilliant with his expressions!!! You can make me cry like I have never cried before. I absolutely LOVE you!! Each wrinkle on your face speaks - each emotion so well portrayed!! Clap Clap Clap

Swati Chitnis - Wow!! What chemistry with Jayshree T and Barun Sobti!!! Did not even feel like you were new to the team! I said this yesterday - you are going to become my other favorite soon - U emote with eyes and I could feel every emotion! Clap Clap

This is if for today - have a nice day and night people and yes it was 10/10 episode for me! Embarrassed Really not feeling quite the much happy to write - covered what I could. Rest I am sure my brilliant fellow reduxians would.Wink

Love and Light
AnnaSmile

Once again, Superb Anna Clap
Trust me, when I say that your posts make me even more besotted with Barun than I already am WinkWink

joyvg

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Ho w come Arnie boy got the hug & not Anjali...Confused
hmmm...eye locks eye locks...LOL
awww. Arnie's proud look when Nani introducing KushiDay Dreaming
Kiya kiya ..Dadi ji... Kushi  is your DIL Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamCheena007sonia_1

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Looking forward to reading all the analysis posts tomorrow morning! 11 baj gaye aur mujhe sona hain!
Goodnight IF-waale!

joyvg

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Looking forward to reading all the analysis posts tomorrow morning! 11 baj gaye aur mujhe sona hain!
Goodnight IF-waale!

I am going to make it till 12 ...LOL
Goonight Ghausia ...Big smile
joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Updated...

I dnt know how many u could understand my this poem. But i m writing then too bcz the love n pain i saw in a son eyes for her mother all his past relative when he meets with them. The 1st thing that he remind is his mother n his sweet mother accidental and painful death, so from that time till now,
He is in pain and a sorrowful son.
So I felt and love

A SWEET MOTHER's SORROW SON

aur jis shakhs k karan huwa ye sab
kaise uss ka naam suney
kaisey uss k jaisa aur uss k aamalo(deeds) ka ilzam(accuse) sahey(bear) woh

dukh k sagar me beh raha hai woh
rooh k dard seh raha hai woh

kal tak jo beta apni maa k jaan ka " Janu" tha
Aaj wahi beta apni maa k dukh me hai
ek " Ghumzadah Beta" (sorrowful Son)

Supna...wa wa wa...Hug as long as \i understood warey  wa...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Supna9

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Goodnight IF-waale!

I am going to make it till 12 ...LOL
Goonight Ghausia ...Big smile

Good luck! I can't even keep my eyes open right now LOL

JRia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index