IP REDUX; Janus !! (Page 69)

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by tanthya

Kaam ki baatein Karen ??

Ur take on the flashback ?? WHO is the lady whose back we see so often ??

Might be ASR's mother running to the roof to jumpDead

Might be that "aurat" running to break the marriage...Confused

I'll vote for ASR's mom too.
Somehow Arnav's father is responsible for the death of his mom. Is that a gun shot in the background? Did she shoot herself?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshininamedx..mrinalini..Chani123mommamiaArhimaniacclarissajohnriyya6tanthya

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

8 down 4 to go. No I'm not talking about Arnav-Khushi and their contract period, I'm talking about my never-ending 12hrs shift at work. Ouch Have I mentioned lately that I hate trains??? Anyway, just a thought that popped into my head at 4 in the morning while watching the episode. Mind you, had only 2hrs sleep so while penning it down I can feel incoherency flowing in. Confused

"I take you, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part".

The precap scene from the night before, loved when Dadi's hand shot up, Arnav turned around saw Khushi, he immediately without looking at anybody started walking towards her, taking his place beside her. Arnav Singh Raizada stood beside his wife and probably for the first time gave her honour as wife publicly or in this case infront of his family. Every time before this he has proclaimed her as his wife, he has done it sometimes for his Ego, his anger, out of fear but never because he truly believed it from his heart. Finally he has found where he belonged, where his life is, where his Home is.Big smile

So when that scene played out, the wife in me rejoiced, a warm fuzzy feeling filled me in, a happy smile lit up my face and I felt proud. And I realised something. That in spite of all my talks about being an independent woman (I've practically lived by myself in an unknown country since I was 17 until I got married), all my feminism talks, I can do almost everything by myself attitude, at the end of the day I have always wanted a knight in shining armour in my life. I want to feel loved, respected, trusted but with that I also want to feel protected, want someone to stand beside me every step of the way, want someone I can count on no matter what, want someone to rescue me when I need it and sweep me off my feet (well that's maby a bit too much to ask for). Be it just picking me up from the train station after work cause I've forgotten my umbrella and its raining (I know it's nothing much but I always feel loved with the simplest gestures) or scolding someone in your home  because they are trying to force feed your new bride while she's almost in tears.Smile Does that make me a hopeless romantic, old fashioned, a Sapno Ki Duniya person or a plain old fool?

Whatever it is, you know what, I also realised that maby I have already got someone like that in my life.Embarrassed Just don't tell him that.

Enough of my mushy blabber.Confused

Looks like I say this almost everyday but how Undertoned and Superb was Barun Sobti today?Star His happiness when Khushi is being introduced as his wife, the ASR mask back on devoid of all emotions, being introspective, the raw pain, the righteous man apologising to Khushi in his own way for forcibly marrying her, the quiet anger and defiance at Dadi for bringing up his father but still being respectful and offcourse proudly standing beside his wife, in each and every frame he was perfect. And thank you CVs for giving us ASR and picking the best person for the role. The only compliment I can give to Barun is ASR would be oh so proud.Clap

PS: Can PH please start shooting some other flashback scenes other than the Shehnai, Anji and Maaa?D'oh First it was TerraceGate and now that the past is rearing up this has started in an infinite loop for the bro-sis duo. One can only take so much.

Will join you all in a few hours after I finish work. Till then Hug

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamsatyavarshiniArshiL0verArnav_KhushifanRajPreet_PreetopaayaalNothingLastsNina90archie_79JRiamommamiawin7sree07sharmibalan..mrinalini..sunshine99namedxArhimaniacSunoNa...clarissajohnChitraFriyya6tanthya

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by sree07

Hoila peeps...Good morning

Daadi turned out to be a rocker chic...Dancing
Me a fanwa... Finally someone matching ASRs arrogance and ego.Evil Smile
Sree maine socha finally my daughter is in safe hands and my theerth yatra ke liye nikloongi!! Aa tapki uski saas...Angry

Hi sree darling

Tumne teek nahi kiya

Party badaldiLOLLOLLOL

us hippo ke hath nazuk bachi ko chod diya 

kaisi MAAA (in asr style) 

hein aaapLOLLOLLOL

LOL As i said earlier...

The battle is on between ASr and Lady ASR. Finally someone who would force ASR to crrect the marriage mistake. 

Khushi picture mein hi nahin hai...

Anyway without shyam there was a gaping hole in IPK and I think the gap is filled. A character whom I love to hate...thaaalian and whistle...Lady daadi it is...Clap

By the way, you did not notice what a strong and confident character she is.
Unique IPK female character among the lot.

Yeah that I agree

A real equal for asr in her attitude and determination and fire in the eyes

Its called clash of titans

Earlier there was only one who ruled the empire now Elizabeth too arrived

Till yesterday I was sulking big time...This lady revived me. As sathya say electric shock. (Stil they could have avoided the uncouth untouchability issue the day before.)

I like the game againDay Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshininamedx..mrinalini..mommamiaclarissajohnChitraFriyya6tanthya

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Kaam ki baatein Karen ??

Sathu for me she is asr's mother Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamia..mrinalini..ChitraFriyya6tanthya

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Kaam ki baatein Karen ??

Why can't it be Dadi who goes to check  the whereabouts of her son ??

Daadi can't run that fast...LOLBTW...Are there any clues as to how Mama ASR die??Jumping from the roof or a gun shot??Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinimommamiaclarissajohnChitraFriyya6tanthya

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Kaam ki baatein Karen ??

Why can't it be Dadi who goes to check  the whereabouts of her son ??

Cant imagine dadi running even 15 years back.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamianamedx..mrinalini..Chani123riyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Chani123

Kaam ki baatein Karen ??

Thank god tants!

I always presumed it to be their mother!

Was arnie's fb a lil longer today??

I mean have they shown the outside of sheesh mahal before in flash back?? Confused

All presumed the same , Kops..but in view of the dialogues y'day...  what if that woman was Dadi ??

They have mixed the shots...I think  it was when ASR comes n gazes at the building..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshininamedx..mrinalini..vasirajumommamiaclarissajohnriyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Good morning sats...Hug

what balls...which balls?? what are you girls talking about??

kaam ki baat kero...

Hey Bushwa kaisan Ho,kya thune Doodsie ki jaga res karney lagi ,tumari posts bhi uski tara serious ho raha hai,thoda humor quotient add karlo mathey.just watch star utsav,ur K2 is feeding Khushi roti and channaWink

Mujhe bhi batao ye balls balls kya laga rakka hai,full story i want it now

Balls

Yeh tho ek namoona hien

Kisiko gol gappe

Kisiko gulab jamun

Par hein badi kamal ki cheez

Bush detha hein tissue

Use saf karne keliye

Kopal volunteers the safayi jashan

And uses dettol LOLLOLLOL

Arre Yaar shami seedha seedha bolo and ye balls ki baath kasan shuru hui and kyun shuru hui,LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namedx..mrinalini..clarissajohnriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index