shivikrocks

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Updated in Page 2Big smile

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Lovely analysis Anna Hug Hug..

Chotta hai woh LOL LOL,,now i understood chota analysis kya hotha hai LOL..

me to loved both nani dadi and ASr and dadi conversations Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksJRia

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Hola everyone Hug

Was not planning to write today - told the same to Ranju, Lucky ji and Sathu Tongue But then socha - Arnavlicious episode ho and Anna does not write anything for her Arnav - IMPOSSIBLE LOL

The episode as discussed with my girl Ranju - was similar to 

CLASH OF TITANS  - Dadi and Arnav Singh Raizada.

Two similar people - stubborn - ziddi - never giving up - standing by what they believe in - not knowing whether they are right or wrong - judgmental - clashed today to fight for relationships - understanding - and emotions.
One fateful night changed everything in their lives and both have been affected. For Arnav I am sure - he is what he is today because of his past - but Dadi is a new mystery. Has she always been like this? Or is she too a victim of the circumstances and events that happened 14 years ago?  It is too early to judge till we know what the past was and how badly it has affected all of them. From what I could guess, the past is something that is feared by all - Nani, Anjali, Arnav and now Dadi.

What I loved was the huge confrontation that happened between Nani and Dadi in the room where the former questioned the latter on why the sudden inquisitiveness in the family and in the lives of Arnav and Anjali. Why the sudden urge to know what is wrong in the lives of her grandson and granddaughter when she did not want to meet them - or meet her also for that matter after that terrible incident after that fateful night. What caught me by surprise was how intelligently and carefully Dadi got out of answering that question. So definitely - the woman is back for a reason and its huge this time.

All know my love and obsession with Arnav Singh Raizada and he stole my breath away in all the scenes - but since I will keep it short - one scene with Khushi and the last scene with Dadi.

He stood by the window - I am sure thinking about the past and how life was soon going to change when Khushi came up to him and tried to cool him down - thinking that he was worried for her. Yes he was - for the incident in the drawing room had not escaped his eyes and his anger there was visible - yet one of the main reasons was also the presence of Dadi in the house - his past coming alive in front of him.

But when he sees Khushi worried and Khushi in tears - he leaves his thoughts aside and he chooses to comfort her. He has accepted his mistake - his repentance had started the day he realized his mistake and realized the love Khushi had for him - however never had he voiced his mistake to her - and today he did.

"Khushi Dadi tumhari wajah se naraaz nahi hai...aur na hi iss shaadi ki wajah se...aur kisi aur ko ye pata ho na ho...main ye achi tarah jaanta hoon...usme tumhari koi galti nahi hai..."

"Maine tumhe majboor kiya tha...isliye ek second keliye bhi apne aap ko responsible mat theraho..."

Khushi's shocked expression at his confession of his mistake and his confession at his mistake that he committed made me cry! I knew he was repenting - I knew it was his own way of doing - but today by accepting his mistake he has made sure that he rises above in Khushi's eyes even more than before and she also acknowledges this and is satisfied.

Next scene that I loved was - Khushi asking Arnav to confide in her. I can see the incoming of Dadi has began to change Khushi - she is growing - she wants to understand him and she does not keep that as a secret with her - she probes him to understand him. And I loved it. For the first time I felt they were having a typical husband wife conversation and I was again left teary eyed.

Next the confrontation between the Dadi and Pota
I would like to say that this is the best Dadi - Pota combination I have ever seen. They both look into each other's eyes and talk - none fears the other. While Arnav has respect in his eyes for his Dadi - but there are questions - there is disappointment - there is worry. They dual with words - each wanting to take the other down - However Dadi again cleverly manipulates the situation to hide the main reason behind why she has suddenly come and taunts Arnav about his father. He cannot take it - he turns away in anger and he expresses his wish to her that he does not want to hear his "dad's" name ever in this house and expects her to understand - when Dadi does not give up - he stresses on what he wants. The way of the owner - of the head person of the house and of a man in control.

Before Dadi can continue,
Khushi enters - after coercing from NK and Payal to apologize for what happened in the morning. Dadi stops her on the door again and that is something the husband in Arnav Singh Raizada would not tolerate. Ignoring what his Dadi has to say to him - he walks out and stands by his wife and confidently tells her ;

"Jahan meri patni nahi aa sakti...mujhe nahi lagta meri wahan koi zarurat hai..."

I loved the way how Khushi looks at Arnav and a small look of admiration comes on her face - the smile of Nani in acceptance of what Arnav is doing is right - made my day. More so loved the attitude and respect with which Arnav put up his point. He is THE MAN!!

Credits

Barun Sobti : Take a bow! Just take a bow!! Star There is no actor and I dont know how many times have I said it - but there is no actor is TV industry who can be this brilliant with his expressions!!! You can make me cry like I have never cried before. I absolutely LOVE you!! Each wrinkle on your face speaks - each emotion so well portrayed!! Clap Clap Clap

Swati Chitnis - Wow!! What chemistry with Jayshree T and Barun Sobti!!! Did not even feel like you were new to the team! I said this yesterday - you are going to become my other favorite soon - U emote with eyes and I could feel every emotion! Clap Clap

This is if for today - have a nice day and night people and yes it was 10/10 episode for me! Embarrassed Really not feeling quite the much happy to write - covered what I could. Rest I am sure my brilliant fellow reduxians would.Wink

Love and Light
AnnaSmile

Anna HugHugHug

Nice DP LOLLOL

Love to read u
Loved the two dialogues myself and Arnav standing up for Khushi was also very nice...
Nice title Clashes of Titan indeed!!

Edited by JRia - 07 August 2012 at 1:59pm
JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

'Blood, as all men know, than water's thicker...But water's wider, thank the Lord, than blood.'

--Aldous Huxley--

Shaz Hug
Nice quote ClapClap Never heard of this thoughEmbarrassed
The pic is a sad reminder of the bad things in episode Smile
JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Trouble is part of your life, and if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough.   Dinah Shore

Day 4 in continuation

Needless to say we get a beautiful episode which left us in a bliss of happiness and in rejoicement for the journey of Arnav & Khushi, they hv been brilliantly attuned to each others hearts and now thoughts too, will this stand the testimony of fate n time, we will witness but for today this was the best we got...

The start with Team IPK for a beautiful episode which was gripping, intriguing and so enticing that no one saw any loopholes anywhere, just the story captivated the iewer in its grip
The dailogues were perfect & so was the cast & crewClapClapClapClap

Updating,,,,

Jhalak Hug

Nice quote.. reminded me of Khushi and Arnav's scene in their room especially where Khushi tells Arnav that he can share his worry with her.. She was so helpless in that situation

Nice connection of today's episode with past episode regarding dialogue of responsibilities with rights

Edited by JRia - 07 August 2012 at 3:27pm
JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

THE ROYAL STANDOFF!
              Subhadra devi & Arnav Singh Raizada

this is what happens 
when an UNSTOPPABLE FORCE meets an IMMOVABLE OBJECT!! 
          (Arnav Singh Raizada)            (Subhadra Devi)

Kopal Hug

Nic pic even better title and the one liner was too good TongueLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Updated on page 2
JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

The sins of the father,the son... and a girl caught in between...
A family shattered, smiles wiped off  the children's faces ,familiar ties became unfamiliar... all because of a woman, the sin of a father,  on a  fateful night... which left an uncertain future, and an angry son at the crack of  dawn...  

A young girl  Anjali was caught in between then too.. she was on the verge of starting a new life with dreams and hopes...it ended rather abruptly scarring her forever... shaking her faith, pushing her to aspire for a dreamworld to live in... where happiness only ruled...clinging onto her little brother rather than letting him lean on to a shoulder...  They buried their tragic past in the sands of time and moved on without healing...

The son vowed to never be like the man whom he may have looked up to... he would be loyal, sincere, responsible and never abandon his family in this life time...He was all he tried to be but at the same time he was the son of his father too- rash,arrogant and with a mind of his own...Arnav hated the reminder of being like  the man whose flesh and blood he was... Tried hard like a stubborn child to erase it-did not allow his current family members to speak about his father...the surname was dropped...a new identity taken to live in the present and escape the past. 

The unhealed past does not let anyone rest and inspite of his efforts he too committed a sin in his preconceived notion... on the impressions of a conversation that was not meant for him...
His actions like his dad again caught an innocent girl in a quagmire...he married Khushi unceremoniously,ridiculed and belittled her love and commitment to him...robbed her of which she was worthy in his hatred and anger...

Koel Hug

Wow!! U suprised me with ur choice of pic.. Nice reminder of the lurking past
I learned a new word today quagmire(a situation that is difficult to get out of).. And have to admit this word is the most suitable one word to describe what Arnav did to Khushi (mildly only thoughSmile)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99Chani123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index