Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Janus !! (Page 47)

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamnamedxChani123Arhimaniacclarissajohnriyya6

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

BRB in 45 mins...Let me spread by germs to my colleagues and come back... LOL

...that doesn't sound too healthy! Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanArhimaniacclarissajohnriyya6

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

When I see 'redemption' topic going on in the forum, which always starts n ends with "not enough Arnav... Not enough cvs"... I wonder which show i'm watching...

Bt, then we know our answers... I'm plagarising my own Post, made long back in another thread... Bcoz No one 'plagarises' my workwa...hehehe...

If 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' was released for The IPK forum, then the analysiswa wud be like this...

"its the story of a tortured Soul 'Anjali' who was torn between her Friend 'Rahul's 'love' n 'indifference'.

Rahul 'the monster' gave mixed signals to Anjali, bt crushing her heart , then went on to romance Tina.

Still Anjali 'the angel' kept loving Rahul. He did the inhuman crime of Laughing at Anjali, when that 'poor thing' dressd up for him. How wil you Redeem, Rahul?

Rahul claimd to be Anjali's best friend, bt turnd out to be worse than an enemy... Did he ever understand her...? We can say Rahul...the 'two timer' cheated 'Tina', even when he was unsure of his feelings to her.

Anjali the 'idol of innocence' was exploited by Rahul, 'did we forget that he used to touch her everywhere!

Anjali's heart was so much broken that she had to flee frm College. Did 'Rahul' once make an attempt to search for her? Dont tell me 'dat he had tears in eyes'. He is a 'victimizer'. Period!Wink

it took 8 yrs for Rahul to realize his feelings, that too for his 'daughter Anjali'. Did Rahul realize 'sacrifice made by Anjali'... No, his feelings werent Love. It was activated when Anjali's Pallu, fly off...Wink

mr. Rahul Khanna... That isnt Love. That is L*st... Girls may drool on you, bt not we the Forum.

Anjali livd the 8 yrs of her life in pain, while Rahul was busy playing with his child.

Agreed, that in d end Anjali gets Rahul. He is in tears... Bt, 'isnt dat, too little, too late'? We want justice for Anjali's 8 yrs. One 'kuch kuch hota hai, tum nahi samjhogi' doesnt undo d damage u caused, Rahul.

Even aftr all this, Rahul couldnt tel an 'i lov u' to Anjali, not even a 'sorry'. Mr. Director, u fell flat there, when Rahul said 'saree' to Anjali, when they met aftr 8 years. Where is the pain and longing...?

Is this what Anjali deservs? If Tina was alive, wud Rahul kept Anjali as the 'other woman' of his life. So much for Love, Directorji? Sorry, me n my club of fan girls disagree...

Finaly, did we ever get to see 'Anjali' as the first priority of Rahul. No.. Never! First it was 'Tina' n then 'beti' Anjali... Where is Rahul's redemption, it was jealousy to Aman...

Thank u cvs, for masking and relegating a woman's sacrifice into a 'college romance'Wink

hehe..thank God, dat Kuch kuch hota hai didnt hav an Ipk forum.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiasunshine99namedxsharmibalan..mrinalini..Arhimaniacclarissajohnriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by coolgal270

Good morning sisters!!
hey Sumi!Smile

Hi Sumi...Big smile

I have to agree with you...

These girls make us laugh so much...I am so happy coming to redux every day...Have to get my quota of love from Jhals, Riyya, Koel Kopal, Sandy, Shaz, Sumi, bushy, Shas & supna...

& Then in the evening...from Sathya, doods, Trin, Divzzz, and again from Shaz, Sam, appu, nevi,...

Have i missed anyone...I know i have missed...someone...But trust me...I love u all

I have such high temp today...I am pretty sure...Redux is driving me and energising me today...Big smile

Awww Hug

...lol though in retrospection, perhaps I should be worried that my name was mentioned twice, it seems I live here!! 

I did that to pull ur leg...Shaz...With you returning to work...I am going to see a little bit less of u...Only a little bit...ok...LOLLOLLOL

Lol Sharmi, if I take my job seriously enough, you shouldn't be seeing me on here at all!! LOL
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamianamedxArhimaniac

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Janus...is a Roman God...of Beginnings and endings...and hence represented by double faced head...each looking in opposite directions...

Who does that depict...Just Arnav...

Or Dadi & Arnav...Smile

dadi and arnav...

dadi the past

Arnav the future...

they are at a thresh hold from where it all started...to go to the future they will have to revisit the past...

baqi sats will explain betterEmbarrassed

I thought so as well...Dadi & Arnav...one looking at the past and one focussed at the future...

They have to meet some way in the middle...Smile

janus is a God of doors...

so they stand at the door which connects the past and future...

one looking east  the other west...now they might be back to back or looking at each otherEmbarrassed

Hey all...GM !! I have given my post in 25(its too short today..) !! Please peep in...

Bush will go back to read your post...!! 

brilliant vidClap

choti si hai but kaam ki hiaEmbarrassed

Thanks...!!!

"Dadi hamesha cheezon ko apne nazariye se dekhti hain..wohi dekhti hain jo woh dekhna chahti hain..sachai to jaise unko nazar hi nahin aati...

OH OH...looks like Anjali has found a worthy partner in her quest for Shyam!!"

Tears ...crying baby will get everything it wants!!! See...the version and the source from whom she will hear the Shyam's story matters the most...Like Nani she will not be judge nor she displays a sense of warmth...The more ASR becomes Khushi's husband...Anjali will be Anjali Jha... In few days ASR will declare the marriage reason to the family I feel...i don't want to comment on wedding sequence...but he will reveal the truth fully!!! 

Will He?
'

Yes Dear...The blame game will begin in few days when Shyam's topic starts again in the house...

You think ASR will allow ladies to keep talking...crying...and shouting...He won't...dear...See on the engagement day...he didn't allow Lavanya to face anything...Its Khushi now who means so much to him...He will take the blame and wrath...
u see taking the blame is fine...but if he reveals the contract thing out its gonna be a big mess with DADI around...

y'day he told im not like my dad n will never BE...Ouch

Contract...depends how things turn out!!! Its still known to only 2 of them...For ASR its of no meaning now... But if he wants to be outright honest...he may tell that also... Or any situation worsens for Khushi may force her...!!! But ASR will tell the truth himself.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiaChani123Arhimaniacriyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

What's happening guys!??

Hi Shaz...Smile I left a note on page 31 for u...Big smile

Ask Kopal And Bushy...regarding the happening...LOL

Sharmi darling! i think u should take some rest!

U r already running with temperature!

I dont want u running around catching imaginary u know what!

LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxChani123mommamiaArhimaniacriyya6

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

It really isn't, whatever you've read in the first half will be exactly the same in the second half, lol I'm telling you now, save yourself the trouble and stop reading!! lmao 

Shaazy..just zip up OK!! Its darn good.. 

Sandy, I'm my own best critic, lol I was faffing about here and there...just take it as me not being fully satisfied with it!! Tongue 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanChani123mommamiaArhimaniacriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

When I see 'redemption' topic going on in the forum, which always starts n ends with "not enough Arnav... Not enough cvs"... I wonder which show i'm watching...

Bt, then we know our answers... I'm plagarising my own Post, made long back in another thread... Bcoz No one 'plagarises' my workwa...hehehe...

If 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' was released for The IPK forum, then the analysiswa wud be like this...

"its the story of a tortured Soul 'Anjali' who was torn between her Friend 'Rahul's 'love' n 'indifference'.

Rahul 'the monster' gave mixed signals to Anjali, bt crushing her heart , then went on to romance Tina.

Still Anjali 'the angel' kept loving Rahul. He did the inhuman crime of Laughing at Anjali, when that 'poor thing' dressd up for him. How wil you Redeem, Rahul?

Rahul claimd to be Anjali's best friend, bt turnd out to be worse than an enemy... Did he ever understand her...? We can say Rahul...the 'two timer' cheated 'Tina', even when he was unsure of his feelings to her.

Anjali the 'idol of innocence' was exploited by Rahul, 'did we forget that he used to touch her everywhere!

Anjali's heart was so much broken that she had to flee frm College. Did 'Rahul' once make an attempt to search for her? Dont tell me 'dat he had tears in eyes'. He is a 'victimizer'. Period!Wink

it took 8 yrs for Rahul to realize his feelings, that too for his 'daughter Anjali'. Did Rahul realize 'sacrifice made by Anjali'... No, his feelings werent Love. It was activated when Anjali's Pallu, fly off...Wink

mr. Rahul Khanna... That isnt Love. That is L*st... Girls may drool on you, bt not we the Forum.

Anjali livd the 8 yrs of her life in pain, while Rahul was busy playing with his child.

Agreed, that in d end Anjali gets Rahul. He is in tears... Bt, 'isnt dat, too little, too late'? We want justice for Anjali's 8 yrs. One 'kuch kuch hota hai, tum nahi samjhogi' doesnt undo d damage u caused, Rahul.

Even aftr all this, Rahul couldnt tel an 'i lov u' to Anjali, not even a 'sorry'. Mr. Director, u fell flat there, when Rahul said 'saree' to Anjali, when they met aftr 8 years. Where is the pain and longing...?

Is this what Anjali deservs? If Tina was alive, wud Rahul kept Anjali as the 'other woman' of his life. So much for Love, Directorji? Sorry, me n my club of fan girls disagree...

Finaly, did we ever get to see 'Anjali' as the first priority of Rahul. No.. Never! First it was 'Tina' n then 'beti' Anjali... Where is Rahul's redemption, it was jealousy to Aman...

Thank u cvs, for masking and relegating a woman's sacrifice into a 'college romance'Wink

hehe..thank God, dat Kuch kuch hota hai didnt hav an Ipk forum.
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai... Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiaArhimaniac

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index