India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Janus !! (Page 4)

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
What a truly fulfilling episode today!  just loved every minute of it...Barun was brilliant!  Sanaya and Dadi - fantastic.  And the screenplay and the picturization - just perfect.

Was so waiting for this deeper layer to be unpeeled of their relationship, of the family's past...thank you cvs  (and all the wonderful writers on IF - for the opportunity to re-live the scenes and to dig deeper, laugh whenthey laught, cry when they are cry!)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

star303shivikrocksmommamiaDoodle

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Updated :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamshivikrocksJhalak29mommamia

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Marking the thread...am new to Redux and IPK...love the show (finally caught up) and love the way everyone writes here and analyzes :) Clap

Thank you! Big smile

Welcome aboard! Please drop in your valuable comments on the episode as well. Would love to read you too Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgCheena007lalsunvidJhalak29mommamiaRJXX

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolgal270

Tere Dil Ka Mere Dil Se ,rishta Purana Hain 
In Aankho Se Har Aansu , mujhko Churana Hain 

Teri Bechaini Ka Teri Tanhai Ka,  Ehsaas Hain Mujhko Sun 
Main Jo Saath Tere Hu Phir Tujhe Hain Kaisa Gam , dard Baat Lenge Ham Sun 

In Palko Mein Khushiyo Ka Sapna Sajana Hain 
Tere Dil Ka Mere Dil Se Rishta Purana Hain 

An epi which left me reeling with emotions.  The drama, suspense and romance all entangled. An adamant dadi, a determined ASR, an unsure khushi and exemplary and courageous nani!

Courageous Nani:

Today, I am most touched by nani's character. For she is a woman who took the responsibility of taking care of two kids when the time was most grim. As a mother, wouldnt she have suffered to the maximum when she lost her daughter? when her beautiful grand daughter marriage was cancelled at the last moment? When she found out that her damdji broke her daughter's trust, her happiness, her home. What it would be like for Devyani singh Raizada when her grandchildren had to witness the scandal, when they had to come to terms with the loss of their mother, with the betrayal of their father! 

For her it would have been the toughest because she took it upon herself to make a life out of those two lost souls when her own life was crumbling. Yes she couldn't penetrate the wounded heart of Arnav and stop him from becoming ASR. But she made him a man who is self dependent, she made him a honorable human being, she gave him love,shelter, strength and courage to become what he is today. And most of all she gave Anjali the right direction to overcome her grief. Again, yes, she protected her far too much but to heal her, to make her believe in goodness of the world , to make her forget her painful past. And by making Anjali what she is, she gave Arnav the biggest gift! His di, his life, his support!

And so I was so with her when she questions Dadi about why she is seeking answers now?what about her responsibilities, about her care, concern for her children, How could have she hidden away from taking care of those two, how she never wanted to find out about them and now she is dissapointed with the way things have taken place in RM?
I loved her aggressive stance, loved how she clearly mentions that the past always had and still has an effect on the dwellings withing RM, how dadi cannot deny it!Evil Smile

She is the one who proudly introduces Khushi to Subhadra devi as her bahu, the queen of the house. And she is shocked and sad at the way khushi has been rebuffed by her. She goes to make amends, to ensure that dadi understands khushi and gives her the due love. Big smile

Also she is genuinely happy when Arnav stands besides khushi. For she has made that man righteous, she trusts him to do no wrong anymore. The insult at khushi pains her as well for she truly loves khushi as her own, every gibe thrown at her, wounds her heart and seeing Arnav supporting khushi makes her smile in content.

But war lines have been drawn! First, only Arnav was the ziddi insaan of the house, now she has to deal with his grandmother!
But however it goes, I have full faith in Nani. She will not let any harm come to khushi, arnav or Anjali this time. She has protected her children all these years and no shyaam or "the woman" can shake that protective shield I so love the 
character!

Adamant Dadi:

A woman who after the gap of 14 years decides to become a part of the family from whom she willingly stayed away. A woman who gets emotional seeing her pota and hugs him affectionately and warmly but her blood freezes the minute she lay eyes on kushi. Naturally the woman is shocked beyond her wits that the naukarani is actually the bahu of the house, her bahu. For her its the biggest blashphemy to have taken place in this decade.

She does not want to remember that fateful night as she still sees "that woman's" face. She wants to deny that it ever happened, she does not want to acknowledge that the past is still haunting them.

When she left the kids in Devyani's care, she trusted her to take care of things.
But to her disaapointment, Arnav beta has married "that woman" without the presence of any family member. She questions about this to her friend, shows her dissapointment at the way things have gone wrong in the family. But she has no answers to Devyani's counter questions. What can she say? Why she did not want to shoulder the responsibility? why she never even once asked about the well being of her grandchildren? She averts her eyes as she cannot look into the eyes of Devyani singh raizada.Evil Smile

She wants to know the answers to her questions and Arnav informs her that it was he who didnt tell nani about his marriage. Dadi is shocked and reprimands him for not even considering telling anyone about his decision, not even taking permission to marry. The last time she met him, he was a kid who was basking in the love of his mother, a grandson who would have been polite, respectful and soft spoken! But she has no idea that this Arnav is not that child. He will not listen quietly when accusations are being thrown at him. And so she gets shock-pe-shock at his audacity to question her love, her concern for their well being. This is unacceptable behavior and she unknowingly hits him where it hurts the most. She compares him to his father, a deadly mistake for which she is warned, cautioned against! 

She cannot let the bahu enter her world for she is not accepted there yet. To her amazement, a simple act of hers is met with rebellion from her grandson. Again, she cannot believe the arrogance of the man to have not let her finish the sentence and to revolt in that fashion.

The "Malik" in her makes her stand her ground and she is already locking horns with the Man of the house although its only been a few hours since she met him.

How long will she refuse to acknowledge khushi as her daughter-in-law? For how long she will not accept that what happened 14 yrs ago, is still shaking the grounds of the house? Will she fight back this time or will she leave the task to nani as she did in the past?...We will have to see.

**To be continued

You write very wellClap...waiting for your furthur update

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgCheena007mommamiacoolgal270vasiraju

robin999 Senior Member
robin999
robin999

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Hi girls any idea when doodl -b is going to pen down her thaughts . I enjoy reading all of u but  always looking forward for dear doodl .Big smile 

Any ways...
 Nani character really stud out , day by day I'm loving her . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgmommamia

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
AHHH so tempted to read all the updates but I haven't even had a chance to watch the episode yet - guests sure do pick oppourtune moments to come over Angry

Thanks Tants for making us all feel so welcome here and giving us a space where we can share our opinions freely Hug

Also I'll probably be absentwa from discussions tomorrow as I'm out all day, try not to miss me too much LOL

Res - incase I want to make a chottu sa post later

Ah couldn't resist after watching the ep - oh what an addiction

Finally watched it. Amazing episode. I was engrossed the whole way through. As usual just have a few points.

The look of horror on Arnav's face when he sees Dadi – BS's expressions were amazing. Slight happiness on seeing her, kind of worried, also sadness to be reminded of the last time he saw her.

Mami hiding behind NK LOL

Bechari Khushi. How many times will you be refused ashirwad?!Cry

Oh Dadi – I'm going to love hating you.

Go Nani!!! Loved your speech to dadi. You go girl!!Clap

The Arnav – Khushi scene. Wah wah loved every second:

• Arnav lost in his thoughts
  • Khushi entering and trying to find out the problem
  • Arnav tilting Khushi's head and consoling her
  • Each and every one of Arnav's lines were superb. The way you admitted that you were to blame for the wedding and telling Khushi not to blame herself. You are redeemed for me (sorry mentioned the 'R' word, no chappals please)
  • When Arnav was describing dadi's traits all I could think of was, that was you one year ago!!
  • Khushi voicing her thoughts that she doesn't know Arnav

Next the Arnav-Dadi-Nani Scene:

• First of all loved Nani's reactions to each ones words – like she was watching a really intense tennis match
  • Yes dadi what right do you have to jatao your haq on Arnav now?!
  • (dadi doesn't call them bitua & bitiya, just noticed)
  • Arnav & Dadi were too good in this scene. You could see exactly what both of them were feeling.

I love Khushi's support system in Payal & NK. Payal donning the big sister hat and telling Khushi it will all be ok and NK I just love you Heart. Payal's line about 'things that get off to a bad start don't have to finish the same way' – an indication on Khushi-Arnavs future? Or even the whole family's future?

Gabar Dadi Saas hahahahaha oh Mami LOL

And the last scene…aaahhh Arnav I want a husband just like you!!!!! Day Dreaming

May not get to read all the posts & comments but I'm sure they're brilliant as usual. Thumbs Up

Edited by RitJ26 - 07 August 2012 at 4:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007joyvgsunshine99win7Doodleclarissajohn

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

joyvgsunshine99

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Dear Writers,

Thank You very Much for enriching this thread with ur perspectives, ur thoughts, ur views..Redux  stands tall bec of you , Girls ...Kudos to You Sweet hearts..

Bush, Jhalak,  sandy,  Sheila,  Naz,  Areeba,  Anna,  Divzzy, Riti, Madhu, Jachu, Divi,  Sumi,  Shreya,,  Vidya, Vi,  Tring Tring, Samwa ,Shweths, Koel, Appu, Kops, Supna , Shazzy, TejuVijay, Fari , Lucky2, Sharmi, SanayaM, Ghausia, Mandy,ritj, Ranju Clap   
..You are the Stars of Redux !!

Ahhh sathu jaan so sweet of you...Hug You are the sky thats why we shine this much as starsBig smile

Cheena007vasiraju

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index