coolgal270

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Tere Dil Ka Mere Dil Se ,rishta Purana Hain 
In Aankho Se Har Aansu , mujhko Churana Hain 

Teri Bechaini Ka Teri Tanhai Ka,  Ehsaas Hain Mujhko Sun 
Main Jo Saath Tere Hu Phir Tujhe Hain Kaisa Gam , dard Baat Lenge Ham Sun 

In Palko Mein Khushiyo Ka Sapna Sajana Hain 
Tere Dil Ka Mere Dil Se Rishta Purana Hain 

An epi which left me reeling with emotions.  The drama, suspense and romance all entangled. An adamant dadi, a determined ASR, an unsure and apprehensive khushi and exemplary and courageous nani!

Courageous Nani:

Today, I am most touched by nani's character. For she is a woman who took the responsibility of taking care of two kids when the time was most grim. As a mother, wouldnt she have suffered to the maximum when she lost her daughter? when her beautiful grand daughter marriage was cancelled at the last moment? When she found out that her damdji broke her daughter's trust, her happiness, her home. What it would be like for Devyani singh Raizada when her grandchildren had to witness the scandal, when they had to come to terms with the loss of their mother, with the betrayal of their father! 

For her it would have been the toughest because she took it upon herself to make a life out of those two lost souls when her own life was crumbling. Yes she couldn't penetrate the wounded heart of Arnav and stop him from becoming ASR. But she made him a man who is self dependent, she made him a honorable human being, she gave him love,shelter, strength and courage to become what he is today. And most of all she gave Anjali the right direction to overcome her grief. Again, yes, she protected her far too much but to heal her, to make her believe in goodness of the world , to make her forget her painful past. And by making Anjali what she is, she gave Arnav the biggest gift! His di, his life, his support!

And so I was so with her when she questions Dadi about why she is seeking answers now?what about her responsibilities, about her care, concern for her children, How could have she hidden away from taking care of those two, how she never wanted to find out about them and now she is dissapointed with the way things have taken place in RM?
I loved her aggressive stance, loved how she clearly mentions that the past always had and still has an effect on the dwellings withing RM, how dadi cannot deny it!Evil Smile

She is the one who proudly introduces Khushi to Subhadra devi as her bahu, the queen of the house. And she is shocked and sad at the way khushi has been rebuffed by her. She goes to make amends, to ensure that dadi understands khushi and gives her the due love. Big smile

Also she is genuinely happy when Arnav stands besides khushi. For she has made that man righteous, she trusts him to do no wrong anymore. The insult at khushi pains her as well for she truly loves khushi as her own, every gibe thrown at her, wounds her heart and seeing Arnav supporting khushi makes her smile in content.

But war lines have been drawn! First, only Arnav was the ziddi insaan of the house, now she has to deal with his grandmother!
But however it goes, I have full faith in Nani. She will not let any harm come to khushi, arnav or Anjali this time. She has protected her children all these years and no shyaam or "the woman" can shake that protective shield I so love the 
character!

Adamant Dadi:

A woman who after the gap of 14 years decides to become a part of the family from whom she willingly stayed away. A woman who gets emotional seeing her pota and hugs him affectionately and warmly but her blood freezes the minute she lay eyes on kushi. Naturally the woman is shocked beyond her wits that the naukarani is actually the bahu of the house, her bahu. For her its the biggest blashphemy to have taken place in this decade.

She does not want to remember that fateful night as she still sees "that woman's" face. She wants to deny that it ever happened, she does not want to acknowledge that the past is still haunting them.

When she left the kids in Devyani's care, she trusted her to take care of things.
But to her disaapointment, Arnav beta has married "that woman" without the presence of any family member. She questions about this to her friend, shows her dissapointment at the way things have gone wrong in the family. But she has no answers to Devyani's counter questions. What can she say? Why she did not want to shoulder the responsibility? why she never even once asked about the well being of her grandchildren? She averts her eyes as she cannot look into the eyes of Devyani singh raizada.Evil Smile

She wants to know the answers to her questions and Arnav informs her that it was he who didnt tell nani about his marriage. Dadi is shocked and reprimands him for not even considering telling anyone about his decision, not even taking permission to marry. The last time she met him, he was a kid who was basking in the love of his mother, a grandson who would have been polite, respectful and soft spoken! But she has no idea that this Arnav is not that child. He will not listen quietly when accusations are being thrown at him. And so she gets shock-pe-shock at his audacity to question her love, her concern for their well being. This is unacceptable behavior and she unknowingly hits him where it hurts the most. She compares him to his father, a deadly mistake for which she is warned, cautioned against! 

She cannot let the bahu enter her world for she is not accepted there yet. To her amazement, a simple act of hers is met with rebellion from her grandson. Again, she cannot believe the arrogance of the man to have not let her finish the sentence and to revolt in that fashion.

The "Malik" in her makes her stand her ground and she is already locking horns with the Man of the house although its only been a few hours since she met him.

How long will she refuse to acknowledge khushi as her daughter-in-law? For how long she will not accept that what happened 14 yrs ago, is still shaking the grounds of the house? Will she fight back this time or will she leave the task to nani as she did in the past?...We will have to see.

Apprehensive khushi:

She is happy for Arnavji, she is happy he has met his grandmother and has her blessings. But when Naniji calls her to take her rightful place, she does not know how to proceed for she is not sure of her footing with Dadi. The same woman who snubbed her, would she be happy to find out that she is her bahu, would she be accepted and loved? 
All her fears come true when Dadi refuses to give  her blessings and accounts her responsible. For khushi is not sure of the reason for dadi's immediate dislike to her. 
As she searches for answers, she finds a withdrawn Arnavji immersed in his thoughts. She assures him that she or their marriage might be the reason for dadi's behavior. All she wants to do is comfort him when she herself is hurting!
At his indirect apology that he was the reason for their hasty marriage, she is moved.But she is KKGSR, his soulmate. She immediately understands its more that what meets the eye. 
She has come to the stage of the relationship where she wants to know man behind Arnavji, to know his secrets, to share his sorrow! Loved how she tells him that somehow she feels she doesnt know him at all. She is ready to accept this bitter truth and be honest about it!

She is still sure that she can charm dadi as she does everybody.So she goes to apologize but instead gets rejected again. But the next moment, her knight in shining armor declares to his dadi that his place is rightfully besides his wife. Khushi who has just found her footing with Arnav is moved beyond words!
At this point, she is both happy and sad. Happy coz her man has upheld her honor but she can sense the strain in the relationship as well as how much it will pain her arnavji to be caught in the middle!

She will not let Arnav suffer in silence, she will make him open up, she will show him that by sharing his pain, he will reduce it and be free of the burdens!

Determined Arnav:

A man who is not used to show his emotions is visible moved by the presence of his grandmother! He wants to ask her so many questions but before he can do that, he is caught unawares at the way his wife is being treated!
Loved his shock at dadi moving her feet away and denying khushi her blessings. He is Shocked, sad and hurt by this.
Arrival of dadi invokes all bitter memories, most prominently where he sees his mother running away. He is unsure of the reason for dadi's sudden arrival at RM, how will that change his equation, would that effect khushi in any way or not! He is still immersed in the thoughts when his lovely wife in her round-about way apologizes for doing something to anger his dadi.

He cannot take it if khushi blames herself for their marriage for he very well knows he is the one to be blamed! Even though he is worried and sad, he understands khushi's hurt immediately and being ASR, rightfully owns upto his mistake in order to lessen her burden!

What a beautiful scene. He is apologizing the way he does best, by his direct talks and actions. But he is not yet ready to give away all the hurt hiding inside him, share his pain. For he simply does not know how to do that. All is life, he has been the sponge who absorbs everyone's sorrow and difficulties. Before khushi, there was no one in his life to willingly wanting to share his torment. but now he has that support in his wife, that willingness to make his pain go away, to make him happy and heal him from within.Big smile

It will take time for him to come out of his shell but he will do it. Khushi's love will make him do that!

He wants to set things straight and so he goes to meet Dadi. 
To his shock dadi is questioning about his motives now when all these years she did not bother to check up on him. It's his hurt, his betrayal, his anger at dadi  for not being there for him when he needed her. Its the 15 year old boy and not the grown up man telling her how dissapointed and hurt he is with her abandoning them. Ouch
But it is completely intolerable for him to be compared to his father! How can he be compared  to that man for Arnav is an honorable, righteous man! For him, its the biggest insult and he cannot mask his loathing and anger while he talks about Senior Malik.

He is a man who will move heaven and earth to protect his wife, her honor. And he does the same today. He declares in front of his rigid grandmother that he will not let any disrespect come to khushi. If she is not allowed to enter her world, so is he. If she does not want to accept khushi as her bahu, he will not have any relationship with her. He is, where khushi is.Big smile

The two maliks are standing tall, rigid, like a wall which will not move, come what may, but will khushi's love, nani's effort and Arnav's righteousness be able to soften Dadi's stance? Will it heal the old wounds and strengthen the bonds between the Two generations?
I am eagerly waiting to find out! Interesting times have just started!!

Other little things:

Loved how mami responded today by hiding behind Nk. It was so naturally done!

Loved NK's nod of approval and happiness when nani proudly announces khushi as the bahu rani of the house! A true friend.

To the CVs:

I want clarity. Is it 14 years or 15 years? Please bata do, we have to get our timelines right!

Payal didnt come forward to touch dadi's feet and take blessings? Why? Is it reserved for the badi bahu of the house?

Credits:

Barun sobti: Need to buy a new dictionary which has some freshly invented words for appreciation! I am in your Awe! If I could hail you, I would do it today..The sheer brilliance of your acting, that restrained loathing and anger while talking to dadi, wao! just wao!!Clap

Sanaya irani: You were magnificent! The love, the anxiety, the fear and the pain, all beautifully portrayed! Amazing.

Dadiji: Brilliant in doing this role. your Body language sends chill down my spine, esp when u glare at khush like that!

Naniji: Loved you...your stance, expressions, BL everything was upto the mark.

CVs: I am very happy with the execution today. Esp the 1st seg was beautifully done. Created the right amount of curiosity with rising blood pressure. Enjoyed it immensely!!

Love, Sumi

Edited by coolgal270 - 07 August 2012 at 2:12pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

ypnhk_sonuShinyJijisuhanamausamArshiL0verrozywala66kpk1002xyzw231arkhushi1AtyayKhuarvdpotnisprabhatajpatel1289yogifalurobin999Su_SomerholicamimusjoyvgcrazyaddictionCheena007ruchikacdcshidin0117gifttagNothingLastssreemeeralovelynivedha84Zoyafanshivikrocksserialwatcher16--sumana13--lara3110DoodleSupna9JRiamommamiapurvimehwin7namedxstg1trintringImziclarissajohnChitraFArhimaniacriyya6

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Friends...today, my post is all about, 'Arnav' the Son... N its dedicated to a magnificent actor, Barun...who in the Same shot, brings in the 'determination of Arnav' in his eyes n the 'vulnerability of a child' in Arnav's quivering Lips...Clap

what must hav Arnav told his 'DAD' in each dream...in each sleepless night, when he is haunted by the past... Here is what i felt...

"FOR EVERY CHILD, DAD IS HIS FIRST SUPER HERO"

Little Arnav's heart would hav said this too...

Dad...you hav been my super hero... Thats why i Believd, i can fly, when u lifted me on your Shoulders...

Dad...you hav been my 'Treasure', thats why i slept on your Chest... Bcoz i wanted to 'treasure you dad...' i was only, a baby then... So couldnt tell you dat...

Dad...,when u hold my fingers... Even my 'little Finger' wanted to be a loving man Like you...

Dad..., you know... You were my dream... Bcoz, mom who taught me to dream, always said, 'you were her Dream come true...

Dad... When it thunderd n lightning struck... I wasn't afraid...! How can I... I'm your Son... Brave Like you...

I'm not sleeping yet dad... How can I, before you are home...

Dad... You hear me Dad?... Bcoy I hav been talking only For you to hear...

You know dad... I dont cry, when i'm hurt... Becoz i'm your Son... YOU GAVE ME THE DEEPEST WOUND...

when did i lose u dad...? Is it when my 'eyes welled up' or when my 'tears dried up'... Tell me Dad... Bcoz I'm speaking only for you to hear...

Dad...when u stood with your 'head stoopd'... U know Dad...thats when I decided never to stoop...

Dad... When you broke Hearts... Did you hear a 'faint little heart', struggling to believe that 'you are WRONG'... My Heart didnt break Dad... It shatterd...with pieces no where to be found...

Dad... Do i hate you dad...? I dont know... Bt, i wish to believe so... Bcoz you made my little heart believe dat, ' You Loved Me'... And then left me to find 'love' in the darkness of four walls, out lined with 'di's cries...

Dad... When i'm hurt, i stil curl up to Di's lap... Bt, Dad, when i Sleep... I still 'try to feel your presence near my heart...'

I wasnt hurt dat u left me Dad... Bt, i felt betrayed... As i believd, you will never leave my Hand...

Dad... When u steppd out of our Life... Did you hear a 'shrieky Cry' dad...? That was me crying for my Mom... Bt, i'm sure... U didnt hear a 'husky Cry'... Dat was me Crying for you Dad... Even now those tears are chockd in my throat... Dad...'

'Dad... U want to knw why i keep calling u 'dad' a thousand times in my mind? That tells my heart, dat u r here, near me...

'Dad... U knw, why i dont want anyone to remind me abt you...? Bcoz you were never ever Forgotten, dad... You hav been my Fresh wound... A pain that i'm possessive about... Bcoz thats all that you Left for me, Dad...

You didnt Break my childhood, Dad...
You didnt Break my Resolve...
You didnt Break my Pride...

But you Left me As a 'BROKEN TOY'...

You left me as a 'pierced Soul...'

bt, you never left me... You are the 'agony' in me... An 'agony' which i Love, Dad...'

Cry For my Arnav... N thanx to my Dad, who is my best friend.Tongue

Edited by cutebarun - 07 August 2012 at 1:08pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniShinyJijiAtyayprabhataCheena007ruchikacdcpayasajoyvgNina90mpk2011shivikrocksshidin0117gifttaglovelyranjithanivedha84ZoyafanDoodlemommamianamedxsunshine99Supna9--sumana13--lara3110trintringsharmibalanSunoNa...clarissajohnArhimaniacImziriti4uriyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy- Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire

Yes the past has been started to come out in bits and pieces.  What storm it will bring in all the life is yet to be seen but seems like everybody will be badly hit and mainly Arnav, Khushi and Anjali. We saw again how much dislike Arnav has for his dad. So what had caused this much bitterness and hate for him. Dadi has got the key to unleash all the secrets that Arnav Singh Raizada has successfully locked in his heart.

The man Arnav Singh Raizada proclaims that he writes his own destiny says that he does not believe in god. That man after suffering from a devastating past turned into cold man. Locked his heart which was once filled with love affection care with Ego, Harshness, Bitterness and every other feeling which can make him cold and ruthless so that no one can near him or dare to hurt him again.

But one girl who had the key to his heart who was sent by destiny opened his heart slowly and slowly but before she could enter it was closed on her face brutally. Intervention of destiny made them Husband and Wife not with love but with force. But now both are in the stage where he has opened his heart fully and she is on the way of entering it but again destiny has planned something.

This time they are going to be hit by the storm of past. Here brings in the question which Khushi asked Arnav that she does not anything about him. Right he is still a closed shell. He has only opened his heart for her but the walls surrounding it are still remaining and Khushi is still unaware of it.

Just love is not enough of lead the life. You need trust, care and mainly understanding. Without that they cannot proceed to the next level of relationship. Arnav's past should be known to khushi. What really made him like that, how was he before that. Yesterday also I said that Khushi's journey of discovering the real Arnav has just started. She has to unmask him completely so that they can really become one with all the dark curtains removed.

I am a die hard fan of Harry Potter and all the more Dumbledore. When I was watching the show. Only two quotes which Dumbledore said came in my mind. One I have given above and another one is

"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be"/ "It is not our abilities that show what we truly are.  It is our choices'

This is what I thought when dadi told she can see Arnav's dad in him. One beautiful sequence will be there in Harry Potter where Harry will be possessed by Voldemort. That time Dumbledore will tell that it does not matter what similarities you share with him but what you want to be is what makes you different from him. I dunno what happened in past but I will say that ASR will always remain good at heart with love for his loved ones. He can never wrong someone or repeat the history.

The past is still living in his soul like how a part of Voldemort's soul was attached to harry and the torture that Arnav goes through is all because of it. It's painful and continuously runs in our mind. There harry has to die and come back in order to get rid of it here Arnav has to revisit the past open his heart to Khushi, clear the mess and completely destroy it from his dil aur dimag.

See how far the man has come. His one dialogue made my day.

Jahan Meri Patni Nahi Aa Sakti

Mujhe Nahi Lagta Ki Meri Wahan Koi Zaroorat Hai.

What is this he is giving its dignity and rightful position to Khushi which was once built out of force. But now its full of love and support. He will be with her through thick and thin and he will mean it. Taking Pheres is not enough but when time comes it has to be executed. That's what we saw today. I love Arnav. Before Khushi I have told this.EmbarrassedWink

Khushi is now able to understand him because he is slowly giving her assurance that she is the one who make difference in his life and his wife. The way she felt proud when he came and stood near her and that bedroom scene where she was ready to lend her ears for what he wanted to share spoke a lot. She can sense his madness, sadness. She has started asking him right questions to him but she has to go a long way to bring out the truth. But one thing is assured the way she gave her support to him assured me that she will not leave him at this crucial juncture. Indeed she is the Krishna/Rathasarathi of Arjuna who will show him the way of dharma.

Both will enter the Agni and give the Agnipariksha together and will come out purified of all sins and the past repercussions. They will complete their marriage and will become one. For their love Arnav and Khushi will be like Rama and Sita. Linking this to the statement Arnav told and the way he went to Khushi seems like even if she has to move out he will accompany her happily just like the ram and sita vanavasam and for Khushi i will dedicate this line which describes Sita mata's love for Rama

"I am as inseparable from Rama as radiance is from the sun."

So the journey has just begun and lets tighten our seat belts for the forthcoming episodes.

Edited by sarunrocks - 07 August 2012 at 1:44pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijisuhanamausamArshiL0verrozywala66xyzw231KhuarvprabhataAtyayArshi143jpatel1289amimuscrazyaddictionruchikacdcCheena007joyvgchickkydroopy_asleepnivedha84ZoyafanNothingLastsgifttagshidin0117trintringnamedxsunshine99--sumana13--mommamiaDoodlelara3110Supna9win7samanthanasharmibalanclarissajohnChitraFArhimaniacImziriyya6

mommamia IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijikpk1002xyzw231Atyayyogifaluprabhatajpatel1289amimuscrazyaddictionruchikacdcCheena007spsharmilanivedha84Zoyafanshivikrocksshidin0117gifttagNothingLastssunshine99anurao.66DoodleSupna9win7Kishmishnamedxstg1trintring--sumana13--sharmibalanChani123ArhimaniacclarissajohnChitraFriyya6tanthya

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by tanthya

Dear Writers,

Thank You very Much for enriching this thread with ur perspectives, ur thoughts, ur views..Redux  stands tall bec of you , Girls ...Kudos to You Sweet hearts..

Bush, Jhalak,  sandy,  Sheila,  Naz,  Areeba,  Anna,  Divzzy, Riti, Madhu, Jachu, Divi,  Sumi,  Shreya,,  Vidya, Vi,  Tring Tring, Samwa ,Shweths, Koel, Appu, Kops, Supna , Shazzy, TejuVijay, Fari , Lucky2, Sharmi, SanayaM, Ghausia, Mandy,ritj ClapClapClapClap   
..You are the Stars of Redux !!

HugHugHugHug

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007lalsunvidjoyvgshivikrocksZoyafanvasirajuSupna9--sumana13--mommamianamedxtrintringsharmibalanChani123Arhimaniacclarissajohnriyya6tanthya

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Updated...

I dnt know how many u could understand my this poem. But i m writing then too bcz the love n pain i saw in a son eyes for her mother all his past relative when he meets with them. The 1st thing that he remind is his mother n his sweet mother accidental and painful death, so from that time till now,
He is in pain and a sorrowful son.
So I felt and love

A SWEET MOTHER's SORROW SON

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA

Kal jo dor k jata tha , ankho me khushi k jugnoo liye
dil me umango ki arzoo liye, apni maa ki banho me

Aaj wahi ahistah ahistah qadam uthata
ankho me liye dukh k aansoo
dil me maa k yado ka dard lye
mil raha hai apne takleef dah mazi se

wo beta jo apni maa ka raj dulara tha
jo apni maa ka dunya me sab se pyaara tha
jis k roshan chehre ko dekh dekh jeeti thi maa

aaj wahi dunya ki nazro me hai mazboot
laikin khud me wo tou bas hai
ek nanha tanha be sahara apni maa ka gumshudah bacha
jo dhoondh dhoondh hara jo thaak thaak betha
kai chehro me apni maa ka aaks(reflection)
jab na mila us ko koi aisa
tou aaj bana us ka chehra ek gham ka es ta'arah (resemble)

sunn k dadi se apne bapu ka zikar
chehra huwa uss ka ghum ki shaam

kyun k aisa lagta hai

bapu ne diye hon ge uss ki maa ko dukh
sabab(reason) bna ho ga uss ki maa k aansoo'on ka
karan ho ga uss ki piyaari maa ki maut ka

so woh jo apni maa ka ladla tha
apni maa ki aankho ka tara tha
jo apni maa ka eklota sahara tha
jis ki dunya uss ki maa k dum se thi aabad

phir ek din maa na rahi , aur uss ki huwi dunya barbad
reh gaya wo be saya o sahjar(without tree shade)
dunya ki kari garam tapti dhoop me

aur jis shakhs k karan huwa ye sab
kaise uss ka naam suney
kaisey uss k jaisa aur uss k aamalo(deeds) ka ilzam(accuse) sahey(bear) woh

dukh k sagar me beh raha hai woh
rooh k dard seh raha hai woh

kal tak jo beta apni maa k jaan ka " Janu" tha
Aaj wahi beta apni maa k dukh me hai
ek " Ghumzadah Beta" (sorrowful Son)

SATHYA

ME u ki janu

u meri dilbar ho...Big smileBig smileHug

QUOTE=tanthya]

Dear Writers,

Thank You very Much for enriching this thread with ur perspectives, ur thoughts, ur views..Redux  stands tall bec of you , Girls ...Kudos to You Sweet hearts..

Bush, Jhalak,  sandy,  Sheila,  Naz,  Areeba,  Anna,  Divzzy, Riti, Madhu, Jachu, Divi,  Sumi,  Shreya,,  Vidya, Vi,  Tring Tring, Samwa ,Shweths, Koel, Appu, Kops, Supna , Shazzy, TejuVijay, Fari , Lucky2, Sharmi, SanayaM, Ghausia, Mandy,ritj, Ranju Clap   
..You are the Stars of Redux !!

[/QUOTE]

Edited by Supna9 - 07 August 2012 at 4:44pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijiCheena007ruchikacdcamimusjoyvgshivikrocksZoyafanNina90gifttagnamedxtrintringsharmibalanChani123JRia--sumana13--sunshine99mommamiaDoodleArhimaniacDiamondLifeclarissajohnChitraFImziriyya6

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
WHO'S THE MAN? I'M THE MAN
Arnav stole the show today. He is the man! He is the man!

He has established his authority and he expects daadi to accept it.
" Iss ghar mein koi bhi unka naam le ye mujhe pasand nahi hai...Daadi ! shayad aapne  theek se suna nahi Iss ghar mein koi bhi unka naam le ye mujhe pasand nahi hai"

He will stand by his wife and support her through everything as is her right and his duty.
"Jahan meri patni nahi aa sakti wahan mujhe nahi lagta meri koi zaroorat hai"

He will lift her spirits when she is down.
" Chahe kisi ko pata ho ya na ho jis tarah se hamari shadi hui usmein tumhari koi ghalti nahi thi. Tum ek second ke liye bhi khud ko in sab ke liye responsible mat samajhna."

He wont let nani bear the brunt of his actions.
"Kyunki maine kisi ko nahi bataya. Meri shadi mein koi present nahi tha."

We also got a glimpse into Arnav's fears. It seems somewhere deep down he is afraid of being like his father too. He consciously tries to be different from him. When dadi was accusing him of being like his dad his expressions showed a hint of fear.

Mind blowing ASR!!! You blew us away. I was going faintwa!! faintwa!!LOLLOLLOLLOL
Now this is what I call Bilock buster surprizia. You just nailed it and how! Expressions, body language, intensity, dialogue dilivery, everything was bang on. Takes my breath away to see such a power packed performance.

Gul Khan has created a phenomenon. From start to finish the episode was a delight to watch.

Khushi has started asking the right kind of questions.
She has progressed from
"aap aise kyun hain"        to      "Koi aur baat hai. Aap jo bahar hua uske liye itne naraaz to nahi ho sakte"

"Dadi aur aapke beech koi narazgi hai kya"

"apne aur di ne kabhi dadi ke bare kuchh nahi kaha"

Khushi seems to have  entered the center of the storm. She will be the bone of contention between all the RM players around which the war of wills shall go on.

Under the layers are simmering feelings of the past. In case of ASR they arent simmering but boiling. Khushi can sense it. Will he open up to her? After all biwi hain ye unki... Haq banta unka... inparWinkWinkWink. This is your litmus test ASR. Your wife's rights are not limited to puppy jhappi. She is the shareholder in all your joys and sorrows. Start sharing.

Coming to nani. Loved her smile when ASR supported Khushi. You are a gem Nani.
Nani Dadi are childhood friends. They treat each other as equals. Nani tries to clear the air for Arshi but dadi has made up her mind.
Something interesting came up in the first few minutes of the episode. Dadi said to nani
" Shayad aap hamesha ki tarah hume ghalat jagah dhoond rahi hongi"
Hmmm. What is that supposed to mean. Hamesha ki tarah?

Manorama was actually funny today. CVs ne meri sun li.

NK you are such an innocent. Emotionally bol do main aapki bahu hoon and then Happy family?

Payal you need to stop giving advice to khushi. Pronto.

Well folks. Thats all I got for today. In a hurry. Will add more if time permits.

Edited by Sanayam - 07 August 2012 at 4:12pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniShinyJijisuhanamausamxyzw231AtyayprabhataruchikacdcCheena007kushikumarishidin0117gifttagNothingLastsZoyafanshivikrocks--sumana13--mommamiaDoodletrintringnamedxSupna9win7lara3110Chani123sharmibalanSunoNa...clarissajohnChitraFArhimaniacImziriyya6

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
After a long time, I was rolling around my bed and was having a silent fit of manic giggles as I saw today's episode! I tend to fangirl only for certain episodes and today's episode was one such episode!!!Well, what can I say? It was FANTABULOUS!!!! I loved it. Big smile

It begins with the arrival of the White King with his Bishop. They freeze in shock and are unable to control themselves momentarily, as they take in the sight of the Black Queen with her Bishop. The King recovers himself and allows the Black Bishop to bestow her affection on him. Then we wait with baited breaths as the White Queen is made known to the Black Bishop by the White Bishop. The Black Bishop is outraged and scandalised to know that the White Queen is a mere peasant with nothing to back her with. She storms away, refusing to bend her staunch view of the beloved White Queen. 

Interesting scene and a very important one as well. Arnav had an expression which said that he was actually eager for his grandmother to accept his beloved as she is the only remainder of his paternal family and rightly so. Notice when Hitler Grandma doesn't let Khushi touch her feet, he immediately looks at Khushi to gauge her reaction and search for a way to prevent the pain. And after Hitler Grandma thunders away, he looks subtly furious for the hurt caused deliberately to Khushi.

The White Bishop immediately catches on the the Black Bishop's mood and rushes to fix the situation, fully aware that the task at hand was... difficult to say the least. She goes to her friend's room and tries to calm her headstrong, stubborn, stuck-up, supercilious counterpart. Reason falls on deaf ears. But. The White Bishop refuses to back down. She will stand for what is right and gives as good as she gets.

This is one of my favourite scenes... Come to think of it... there wasn't a single scene that I disliked to today! I loved every bit of it!!! That aside, I loved the Nani and Dadi having a go at one another. They were righteous in their own way and both were correct. However, this scene was important because it showed the bitterness that existed between two friends, two mothers. Nani is still devastated by the death of her daughter and has accepted it with a heavy heart and has moved on. Dadi on the other hand seems to be in denial and refuses to acknowledge it, that is refusing to acknowledge reality and thus unable to move forward. 

The scene where the Grandmothers face different directions are what remind me of the Roman God Janus. One mother is wanting to move past the horrors of the past. She has accepted all that has happened and wants to recover from it. She hides nothing and and embraces the pain that it brings. The other mother has not moved past the past and does not seem to want to. She does not acknowledge her mistakes and the tragedy and is unable to view the world for what it is.

Then we see the White Queen retreat to her chambers and finds her King wandering through the forest of pain that dwells in his heart. She longs to sooth his pain, even though it she doesn't know what it stems from. But along the way, she couldn't prevent the pain from engulfing her and her King tries to fight away her fears. However, all is changing. The Queen realises that something more sinister is piercing her King's heart and reassures him that she is there. She voices her innermost fear, that her love may be an illusion and that she does not know him. The King, unable to bear her pain and his, strides away to begin the cleansing of the wrongs.

This scene is very important. Khushi is hurt at not being accepted by Hitler Grandma. Ironically, the only thing that Khushi truly wants is the only thing that is not given to her: a feeling of belonging to a loving family and being loved and cherished by them unconditionally. She pushes her pain and dejection aside when she sees Arnav forlorn and withdrawn. She tries to sooth his pain and he tells her, or rather commands her that she shouldn't, not for a second think that everything is her fault. If it is anyone's fault, it is his. 

The beginning of the redemption! I loved this statement. It was his apology and a promise. An apology for all the wrongs and a promise to make it all better. But Khushi realises that something more is bothering him. Dadi's arrival is a wakeup call for Khushi. It made her realise how little she knows about the one she loves and she is taking the baby steps to understand and reach out to her beloved. She tells him that she is there for him always and she voices her fear and pain of not knowing anything about him. Her love and concern nearly pushes Arnav over the edge and she rushes away. Then we get a monologue of Khushi's worst fear.

Then we see the face-off between the White King and the Black Bishop. The King fires one blow after another and the Black Bishop dodges and ducks from his attacks. She fires a blow so low that the King nearly erupts into a fury that would put volcanoes to shame! The battle of the Alphas are watched by the White Bishop, who is upset and devastated by the proceedings.

The teenage Arnav Malik is the one who is fighting Subhadra Devi Malik. He is denying her the right she has over him simply because she does not deserve it. She had abandoned him and his sister when they had needed her the most and then rejected his pleas to return home, refusing to even see his face. So why should he accept her? He is very correct from where he stands. Seeing that Arnav got an upperhand, Hitler Dadi strikes at his Achilles' heel. She proclaims that he is like his father. The thing that came to my mind was "oh! She's done it now!" And Nani seconded my feelings. He turns around and gains control of himself. He grits out, his father is not to be mentioned in his house. When he is ignored, he spells it out for her and say "Neither am I like for, nor will I ever be like him." In one moment, he has established himself as the Alpha. He is the King and he is in charge. His way, or the highway.

At the living room, our Queen is upset and dejected. But the White Rook and the White Knight have her back. They encourage her and offer her support and comfort. After the Queen's departure, the other White Room approaches and warns them of the possible outcomes of the Queen's impending visit to the Black Bishop.

This scene had me smiling because I was reminded of how Khushi and Arnav's initial views of each other changed to drastically. They tell her, "try again and don't give up. Keep trying and keep holding on. You are a good person and your goodness will win her over." Khushi listens to them and Mami appears, eating an apple. Apples are a sign of knowledge and the forbidden. Will Mami gain knowledge of the secrets and once again blow the horn which will signify the beginning of the next battle?

The final scene has the King defending his rule and turns to see his Queen being denied her right. He clenches and moves forward to claim his place beside her. He dares the Black Bishop to continue and is relaxed at her defensive stance. His place is beside his Queen and he won't let anything separate himself from her, certainly not the woman who abandoned him and his sister.

This scene was mind-blowing! Arnav has not let anything get in the way of being with Khushi. If his hatred and anger didn't make him go away from Khushi, how can Hitler Grandma succeed? Tells na? He is Khushi, Khushi is him. It is as simple and as complicated as that.

This episode was been one of the best in recent times. It had a huge impact and it is the beginning of the war. 

Nani welcomes her friend and is aware of the raw emotions running through everyone. She confronts her friend head on and gives as good as she gets. She supports the boy she raised and is proud of him when he defends his angel of a wife. She raised him to be a righteous and honourable man who does not cow or shy away from doing what's right. She too is unimaginably hurt by what happened in the past, but she has the wisdom and the courage to move past it and heal and lead her loved ones to do the same. She has failed in some battles, but that does not matter so long as she wins the war. Jayshree T. was fabulous in today's episode and today Devyani Singh Raizada proved that she is a lioness who raised our lion King to be the man he is.

Subhadra Devi Malik is yet another woman who is trapped in the past. She refuses to budge and in her folly, she will be played by the resident evil. She has no qualms about hurting her grandson with her bitter words and will absolutely not accept Khushi. Swati Chitnis you have my respect!

NK, you are a true, true friend. You are Khushi's knight, while Akash is Arnav's. You have always had Khushi's back, the same way Akash had Arnav's. You trust and support Khushi blindly just like the way Akash does for Arnav. NK and Akash are the White Knights who will defend the White King and his Queen. Karan Goddwani you were amazing as always and you never fail to make me smile!

Payal is more attuned to Khushi's pain and she can totally relate to what Khushi is going through. She will support Khushi always and is the White Rook. Deepali Pansare you are a wonderful actress and keep it up!

Manorama Mami is enjoying Hitler Dadi's arrival so long as she is nowhere near Mami. Loved how she laughed her ass off when "the goatwa was sent to the lioness." And how she wondered if "she will return in one piece". Also loved how she assured Payal that she isn't as bad as Dadi and I think Mami genuinely pities Khushi. Loved NK's eyeroll when she said Payal should be happy for having Mami as a saas. Utkarsha Naik you were hilarious today and I loved you!

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. Your pain touched me and I loved how hurt you were for feeling the need to know your husband better. You're on the right path and keep it up! Sanaya Irani, you were wonderful as always!

Arnav Singh Raizada. You've floored me time and again. And today was one such day. Your pain, feelings of abandonment, determination, stubbornness, and the power you oozed was simply marvellous! Barun Sobti, you held your own against such talented, senior actors and nothing I say can ever measure up to how amazing you are! Keep It Up!

A few other things that stood out to me:

Anjali was unconcerned about Dadi's reaction to Khushi. This was suspicious and something to ponder over.

Nani was proud of Arnav's decision to stick with Khushi. She will back them up and if need be, will die trying (I hope not).

NK, Payal and Mami are bonding. Not bad! Hitler Dadi's arrival is doing wonders for the Raizadas! All we need is for Shyam to return. Then I am pretty sure Payal and NK will flank Khushi at all times as her bodyguards, while Nani and Mami will stick to Anjali. And Akash may be by Arnav's side.

Khushi is taking baby steps to reach out to Arnav and be his strength. She will stick by him and he by her. They will support one another and will give up anything and everything for each other. They are learning and growing and this is beautiful shown!

Snakewa's return is just around the corner! Can't wait!!!

Arnav has Hitler Dadi's control freak issues, stubbornness, attitude, arrogance, anger, presence and inability to move on. But he has Nani's kind heart, righteousness and the will to do the right thing. 

Anjali on the other hand has Nani's kind heart, funny nature, need for mischief, subtle manipulative skills and righteousness. But she has Hitler Dadi's inability to look at the true picture, inability to move past the hurt and superstitious outlook on life. 

Funny how the siblings are polar opposites and so similar at the same time! Both need to accept their past, then heal and then move forward. With Khushi's love, care and patience, both siblings will be just fine!

Wooo! I have never written such a long post! But today's episode was that good! Keep it up cast and crew and kudos to you! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode! And thank you for all those who read and like my posts!

Love!
Nazifa

Edited by nazleef - 07 August 2012 at 4:15pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinidramaluvrShinyJijiajumaArshiL0veryogifaluAtyayprabhataJalebiGCheena007ruchikacdcdroopy_asleepamimusfareeZoyafanshivikrocksshidin0117gifttagnamedxsunshine99stg1trintringsharmibalanChani123serialwatcher16--sumana13--lara3110mommamiaDoodlevasirajuSupna9win7clarissajohnChitraFImziriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index