--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by --Anna--

Forget it! Arnav comes to me only! And aap ke paas toh hoga hi nahi woh! Angry HE came and conquered and you did not write for him! Angry I did not feel like writing and still wrote for him.

And no machaling - its always with Arnav! Embarrassed And I dont watch it for grandpa - I watch it for the kid Angry

Rahi baat Divs ki - nah! No one beats Anna! And let me tell you - you are doing a poor job of Defending Arnav Tongue LOL

anna baby... my kiddooo of redux.Hug

Can't you see sathya going smooth on meLOL?
She has not even taken out her weapons yet! We are just playing tom and jerry here.
I know my adversary well enough to know the mettle she has.

Don't you know your mother of reduxWink.

Hug
Hug

I know na! Tabhi toh the baby is complaining! Tongue The baby wants the mother to take out her weapons! Embarrassed

But theek hai - if you know then what is the harm - ASR It is then  LOL LOL

She knows that I am jumping up and down with joy because of daadi. Dancing
So sathya is letting me enjoy my day out.Embarrassed

no its khushi - all day any dayLOL

U like Dadi!?

I thought you would not like her for the way she is treating Khushi? Shocked

*In your dreams* LOL LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafanvasirajusree07clarissajohntanthya

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Forget it! Arnav comes to me only! And aap ke paas toh hoga hi nahi woh! Angry HE came and conquered and you did not write for him! Angry I did not feel like writing and still wrote for him.

And no machaling - its always with Arnav! Embarrassed And I dont watch it for grandpa - I watch it for the kid Angry

Rahi baat Divs ki - nah! No one beats Anna! And let me tell you - you are doing a poor job of Defending Arnav Tongue LOL

anna baby... my kiddooo of redux.Hug

Can't you see sathya going smooth on meLOL?
She has not even taken out her weapons yet! We are just playing tom and jerry here.
I know my adversary well enough to know the mettle she has.

Don't you know your mother of reduxWink.

LOL LOL LOL Exactly what was thinking.sathya  Didn't   started seriously,she is making smooth conversations LOL ..

Anna is adding Fire to the discussion LOL LOL..

and i am actually happy with kushi  so till again kushi do some blunder i won't Talk much on kushi..Hope never again kushi makes me To rant  Big smile..

But sree what ever you said ASR  smashed the dreams of kushi marriage is true ,But he is accepting everything that he made to kushi and even stood by her yesterday which he couldn't do on the marriage day..

so i am happy what ever he did with kushi after knowing the truth is more than enough to make feel that she is his wife soulfully and he will protect her going any extent.

one day Grand Marriage is not a girl wish to have,a loving,protecting and respectable person who stand by her at any cost  is that what any girl wishes for.Big smile  

Edited by vasiraju - 08 August 2012 at 3:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniNareshkotaZoyafangeetmaanluvtanthya

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by clarissajohn

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3137004

nothing related to ipk

football fever-BS, KG and all

U mean they are rehashing the old one !! ShockedShocked

the interview is new... barun is offscreen in a blue sweat shirt.. karan is still the awkward third wheel without sanaya present. 

No Link ??

Vedha  nahi hai , Kya ..she always manages to get links !!

Iam here sathu,tell me which link u want,'ll hunt it downBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafanvasirajuclarissajohntanthya

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Originally posted by Nareshkota

oho.. then why is khushi running away when he is moving forward?

Once bitten twice shy...

Now her status changed to
Many times bitten...never shy because she got used to itLOL

I want her to move forward and have a happy hug not a sad run away..

I read somewhere...Marriage is a bond of trust...not just marriage. Any relation. 
She had no reason to trust him earlier, slowing he is building up the trust. Let the trust reach a level where sh feel no inhibitions in moving forward. We are just jumping the gun.LOL

Trust doesn't form in one day but you need to try first to bulid it...

'try' to build it!!!

try should come from either sides. One day you make it the next day you trash itLOL. build and break approach may not work in long run.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniNareshkotaZoyafan

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged

U like Dadi!?

I thought you would not like her for the way she is treating Khushi? Shocked

*In your dreams* LOL LOL

I loved daadi yaar.
I know she is treating khushi like dirt...but she is indirectly giving khushi lot of pleasant "what the" moments. I told earlier also, its not a battle of khushi...its ASR Vs DaadiWink .

Khushi is just a mere pawn in this game. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniNareshkotavasiraju

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged

'try' to build it!!!

try should come from either sides. One day you make it the next day you trash itLOL. build and break approach may not work in long run.

If she loves him then she can trust him when he said hum sab kuch aise hi katam nahi kar sakte...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinivasiraju

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

LOL LOL LOL Exactly what was thinking.sathya  Didn't   started seriously,she is making smooth conversations LOL ..

Anna is adding Fire to the discussion LOL LOL..

and i am actually happy with kushi  so till again kushi do some blunder i won't Talk much on kushi..Hope never again kushi makes me To rant again Big smile..

But sree what ever you said ASR  smashed the dreams of kushi marriage is true ,But he is accepting everything that he made to kushi and even stood by her yesterday which he couldn't do on the marriage day..

so i am happy what ever he did with kushi after knowing the truth is more than enough to make feel that she is his wife soulfully and he will protect her going any extent.

one day Grand Marriage is not a girl wish to have,a loving,protecting and respectable person who stand by at any cost  is that what any girls wishes for.Big smile  

I have fought enough with the lady to know what is up toEmbarrassed . Sathya hugs.

Exactly...Loving protective and respectable husband. He was not that. Bitwa just amended his ways recently. Adding one more point. I would prefer one more trait -  A husband who would respect you as a woman you are. But arnav - khushi equation can not boast of that mutual respect becaus eof the age difference and maturily level difference so I am not adding itLOL

Marriage kaisa bhi ho...Pati acha hona chahiye... So time for arnav bitwa to prove as the best pati in the world and I must say he is making progress.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinisuhanamausam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index