Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by clarissajohn

oho.. then why is khushi running away when he is moving forward?

cause she is practicing for next year OlympicsLOLLOLLOL
</div>
<div>

will she get gold silver or bronze?

bitiya practicing for Olympics...? 'Synchronised Falling' with Bituwa?

Is Nolan considering Khushi and Arnav for "Inception 2"  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviZoyafansree07clarissajohn

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by sree07

Dancing

Just popping in to say a quick quick hi...Hug

Hey Shoorps,

U are partying while Khushi Bitiya is under fire ...ShockedShockedShocked..what's the reason, Babezz..tells tells ??

She is under fire?Confused
By whom? Bhat? *sharpening my sword...
tell me pleez

Awww... nowadays I am less bothered about her. As long as she is showered love and apnapan by ASR. All is well.  Who cares about small sparks when the ever lasting fire of love is burning. LOL

By Maami, Dadi  ...!! bhat are u seeing on Teebee ??ShockedShocked

Oye, My bituwa needs a consoling n soothing mom cum wifey..tell ur bitiya to  stop snooping in basement/storerooms and phocus on my bituwa  varna I might have to call Lavanya  or pam or sim !!Evil Smile

bitiya thinking abt bituwa.. woh toh nahi ho sakta..

Time to take out my sword...Evil Smile

Since day one our queen is protecting her king in every possible way!

old news
Apart from payal not a single soul knows its arnav who locked her all the night at sheehmahal
No one knows its him who released the tape to TV channels
She tried her level best to stay away from him when he made his hatred clear. Fate had other plans though
She hid shyam's truth so that his world does not break

New News
She protected the marriage truth like a hawk so that he is not branded a sinner
She enacted the marriage drama so that everyone in his family are happy
She loved his di like her own jiji

Whatever she did, she did it for him! All the while bitiya was thinking about bitwa

And any man would love to have a woman who treats every relation of him as her own.Wink

OMG sree is on  role Today Embarrassed Embarrassed...Hugzz janu Hug..

you are back on track,thats why i love redux ,one side  ASR fans and other side kushi fans and beech may Arhi supporters LOL LOL..

lovely combinationsTongue 

The thing is Lucky ji - ASR fans have still not made an entry. They are watching the show aaram se Wink

I want to see how can Sathu defend ASR - then will I give HIM to HER! Till now - he sooo belongs to me  LOL LOL

LOL LOL LOL Anna deal with sree and sathu  LOL..i am the only referrer of the match between everyone Wink Wink..i am happy with my real life ASR as you said LOL

Me kyun deal karun aaj!? Tongue

I want to see Sathu defend my ASR! All the points Sree put I have a counter point to it Wink But let Sathu and SRee fight it out today Tongue

Anna Bitiya ,

I ain't giving my Arnav bituwa to u, Aaj kal tumhari dil bahut machling between no neck bwoyy  n another  Grandpa ...I am going to handover my bituwa to Divzzy !! She is lattooo for him !!Evil Smile

Forget it! Arnav comes to me only! And aap ke paas toh hoga hi nahi woh! Angry HE came and conquered and you did not write for him! Angry I did not feel like writing and still wrote for him.

And no machaling - its always with Arnav! Embarrassed And I dont watch it for grandpa - I watch it for the kid Angry

Rahi baat Divs ki - nah! No one beats Anna! And let me tell you - you are doing a poor job of Defending Arnav Tongue LOL

Kid !! So U say !! Me not maaning   that baat !! ...I  posted Pics for him in the thread ..Hah !!

Divzzy already has threatened to throw  someone off the cliff if they dare to give pain to Arnav, Beat that, I might consider u ..only might .. no guarantee !!

As for my defending...Puhleeez..jaise koi ASR ko nahi samjha waisa hi koi meri points nahi samajhta apart from Shoorps ofc...LOL

U did not do anything for my Arnav  Angry U did not write and that is what I will always hold against you! Tongue Pics toh sabne daali hain - sabka thode hi hojayega Tongue

Bahhh! Divs ke ye kehne se kya hota hai!  ASR is with ME now! Till you write for him - Anna is not going to even consider giving it to you! LOL

Chod do! Aapke points theek hai - but bang on nahi hai! Tongue That is why I am needed to defend him always! Uff! no one understands MY ASR and no one can stand up for him! Wink LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamNareshkotaZoyafanvasirajusree07

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Forget it! Arnav comes to me only! And aap ke paas toh hoga hi nahi woh! Angry HE came and conquered and you did not write for him! Angry I did not feel like writing and still wrote for him.

And no machaling - its always with Arnav! Embarrassed And I dont watch it for grandpa - I watch it for the kid Angry

Rahi baat Divs ki - nah! No one beats Anna! And let me tell you - you are doing a poor job of Defending Arnav Tongue LOL

anna baby... my kiddooo of redux.Hug

Can't you see sathya going smooth on meLOL?
She has not even taken out her weapons yet! We are just playing tom and jerry here.
I know my adversary well enough to know the mettle she has.

Don't you know your mother of reduxWink.

Hug
Hug

I know na! Tabhi toh the baby is complaining! Tongue The baby wants the mother to take out her weapons! Embarrassed

But theek hai - if you know then what is the harm - ASR It is then  LOL LOL

Patience , Bitiya..Kya ASR ek hi din main Kiddo se bhag gaya..Aaram se , vacation karke Bhaaga..we too will do the tango slowly !!WinkLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniva21Nareshkotanivedha84Zoyafansree07clarissajohn

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged

] its part of training session cause you need stamina for beating lady usain bolts na. isiliye LOLLOL

if she doesn't get a medal i will not leave her...
medal milage front front dekho bhat bhat happens, at least from bitwaLOLLOLLOL

what to se.. I don't want a in frontwa crocodile wa ki festival..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanclarissajohn

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged

She has not even taken out her weapons yet! We are just playing tom and jerry here.

Hug
Hug

I know na! Tabhi toh the baby is complaining! Tongue The baby wants the mother to take out her weapons! Embarrassed

She knows that I am jumping up and down with joy because of daadi. Dancing
So sathya is letting me enjoy my day out.Embarrassed

no its khushi - all day any dayLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniArshiL0verNareshkotaZoyafannivedha84clarissajohntanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Hug
Hug

Patience , Bitiya..Kya ASR ek hi din main Kiddo se bhag gaya..Aaram se , vacation karke Bhaaga..we too will do the tango slowly !!WinkLOLLOL

Again rolls her eyes - this is just stretching the facts - Anna does not like it
Sleepy LOL
LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNareshkotaZoyafansree07tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Hug
Hug

Again rolls her eyes - this is just stretching the facts - Anna does not like it
Sleepy LOL
LOL

*Haughtily* It is AK effect , IP effect !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafanclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index