Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Janus !! (Page 144)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Nina: I really like this Dadi, the character as well as the character, but I am looking forward to Teej more.

Whatever happened to the contract thingy, that is settled now.

I guess I want one FB where both remember last teej and how he broke her fast like a typical hubby and have this menthos moment on how they were meant to be even before either of them realized.

AK ARE YOU LISTENINGAngry

p.s. - AK did well yesterday na SathuBig smile



BS did well !! SI Did well !! Jaya Did well !! Swati did well !!!   ...ohhh Yeah...AK too did well !!LOLLOLLOL


but somebody  please Pull up Deepali, she really needs to improve her act ..


when is the teej coming??


Dunno when Teej will come in IPK land, looks to me they have forgotten it.

Yesterday was dhamakaaydare episode interms of performance. Sobti and Swati especially.Clap


i heard  teej is celebrated in the month of sept this year Shocked  Shocked is it true ..does anyone know when is teej festival 

 

Hey girls,

Teej is celebrated in three different days.

One in July, the next one in Augast ( two days after RB) and last one in September. 

I made a post a few days ago and some one posted the all the dates for teej in my thread. 
 
 
Me me...But i posted it in Redux...One more Teej on the 19th of Sep...Big smile

Hey Sharmi ( hope I can call you that) Smile

Yes...the last one is in 19th of sep. But are the cvs actually planning to show it ? 


BTW...sorry for not updating my post girls.

I am sick. Unhappy


It's Alright Hun,   we will be waiting impatiently for  ur many other posts...U take care of ur health...

Thanxx for informing us about the teej !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafanabavivasirajuclarissajohnincandescent

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Joined: 15 September 2011
Posts: 7298

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Dancing

Just popping in to say a quick quick hi...Hug


Hey Shoorps,

U are partying while Khushi Bitiya is under fire ...ShockedShockedShocked..what's the reason, Babezz..tells tells ??

She is under fire?Confused
By whom? Bhat? *sharpening my sword...
tell me pleez

Awww... nowadays I am less bothered about her. As long as she is showered love and apnapan by ASR. All is well.  Who cares about small sparks when the ever lasting fire of love is burning. LOL


By Maami, Dadi  ...!! bhat are u seeing on Teebee ??ShockedShocked


Oye, My bituwa needs a consoling n soothing mom cum wifey..tell ur bitiya to  stop snooping in basement/storerooms and phocus on my bituwa  varna I might have to call Lavanya  or pam or sim !!Evil Smile


bitiya thinking abt bituwa.. woh toh nahi ho sakta..


Time to take out my sword...Evil Smile

Since day one our queen is protecting her king in every possible way!

old news
Apart from payal not a single soul knows its arnav who locked her all the night at sheehmahal
No one knows its him who released the tape to TV channels
She tried her level best to stay away from him when he made his hatred clear. Fate had other plans though
She hid shyam's truth so that his world does not break

New News
She protected the marriage truth like a hawk so that he is not branded a sinner
She enacted the marriage drama so that everyone in his family are happy
She loved his di like her own jiji

Whatever she did, she did it for him! All the while bitiya was thinking about bitwa

And any man would love to have a woman who treats every relation of him as her own.Wink

OMG sree is on  role Today Embarrassed Embarrassed...Hugzz janu Hug..

you are back on track,thats why i love redux ,one side  ASR fans and other side kushi fans and beech may Arhi supporters LOL LOL..

lovely combinationsTongue 


The thing is Lucky ji - ASR fans have still not made an entry. They are watching the show aaram se Wink

I want to see how can Sathu defend ASR - then will I give HIM to HER! Till now - he sooo belongs to me  LOL LOL




LOL LOL LOL Anna deal with sree and sathu  LOL..i am the only referrer of the match between everyone Wink Wink..i am happy with my real life ASR as you said LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Nareshkotaabavinivedha84Zoyafansree07clarissajohntanthya

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Joined: 15 September 2011
Posts: 7298

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Nina: I really like this Dadi, the character as well as the character, but I am looking forward to Teej more.

Whatever happened to the contract thingy, that is settled now.

I guess I want one FB where both remember last teej and how he broke her fast like a typical hubby and have this menthos moment on how they were meant to be even before either of them realized.

AK ARE YOU LISTENINGAngry

p.s. - AK did well yesterday na SathuBig smile



BS did well !! SI Did well !! Jaya Did well !! Swati did well !!!   ...ohhh Yeah...AK too did well !!LOLLOLLOL


but somebody  please Pull up Deepali, she really needs to improve her act ..


when is the teej coming??


Dunno when Teej will come in IPK land, looks to me they have forgotten it.

Yesterday was dhamakaaydare episode interms of performance. Sobti and Swati especially.Clap


i heard  teej is celebrated in the month of sept this year Shocked  Shocked is it true ..does anyone know when is teej festival 

 

Hey girls,

Teej is celebrated in three different days.

One in July, the next one in Augast ( two days after RB) and last one in September. 

I made a post a few days ago and some one posted the all the dates for teej in my thread. 

Fari Hugzz Hug Hug..how are you?Big smile

Thank you for the dates..

2 days after RB ,so its only one day completed after  RB  ..so they are chances of celebrating teej 
at serial this week Big smile

Hey Lucky  Hug...how are you ? Smile


I am not too well. I have a neck sprain and also have fever. 

I don't think they will celebrate this week. There are no signs of any preparation. 


Hey Fari Big smile

They could na! The new spoiler pic has Khushi holding a thal - maybe its a pooja ki thaali? For Teej!? Embarrassed




yes Anna me too thinking the same,IPK always surprise us ,and if they celebrate in the September i think its too late ..Ouch  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafanabavisree07tanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 14028

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Dancing

Just popping in to say a quick quick hi...Hug


Hey Shoorps,

U are partying while Khushi Bitiya is under fire ...ShockedShockedShocked..what's the reason, Babezz..tells tells ??

She is under fire?Confused
By whom? Bhat? *sharpening my sword...
tell me pleez

Awww... nowadays I am less bothered about her. As long as she is showered love and apnapan by ASR. All is well.  Who cares about small sparks when the ever lasting fire of love is burning. LOL


By Maami, Dadi  ...!! bhat are u seeing on Teebee ??ShockedShocked


Oye, My bituwa needs a consoling n soothing mom cum wifey..tell ur bitiya to  stop snooping in basement/storerooms and phocus on my bituwa  varna I might have to call Lavanya  or pam or sim !!Evil Smile


bitiya thinking abt bituwa.. woh toh nahi ho sakta..


Time to take out my sword...Evil Smile

Since day one our queen is protecting her king in every possible way!

old news
Apart from payal not a single soul knows its arnav who locked her all the night at sheehmahal
No one knows its him who released the tape to TV channels
She tried her level best to stay away from him when he made his hatred clear. Fate had other plans though
She hid shyam's truth so that his world does not break

New News
She protected the marriage truth like a hawk so that he is not branded a sinner
She enacted the marriage drama so that everyone in his family are happy
She loved his di like her own jiji

Whatever she did, she did it for him! All the while bitiya was thinking about bitwa

And any man would love to have a woman who treats every relation of him as her own.Wink

OMG sree is on  role Today Embarrassed Embarrassed...Hugzz janu Hug..

you are back on track,thats why i love redux ,one side  ASR fans and other side kushi fans and beech may Arhi supporters LOL LOL..

lovely combinationsTongue 


The thing is Lucky ji - ASR fans have still not made an entry. They are watching the show aaram se Wink

I want to see how can Sathu defend ASR - then will I give HIM to HER! Till now - he sooo belongs to me  LOL LOL




LOL LOL LOL Anna deal with sree and sathu  LOL..i am the only referrer of the match between everyone Wink Wink..i am happy with my real life ASR as you said LOL


Me kyun deal karun aaj!? Tongue

I want to see Sathu defend my ASR! All the points Sree put I have a counter point to it Wink But let Sathu and SRee fight it out today Tongue



The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamhyde2004NareshkotaabaviZoyafannivedha84vasirajusree07clarissajohntanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

 

there is segment in U Me or TV


Updatewa , updatewa Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafanabaviclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 10613

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Dancing

Just popping in to say a quick quick hi...Hug


Hey Shoorps,

U are partying while Khushi Bitiya is under fire ...ShockedShockedShocked..what's the reason, Babezz..tells tells ??

She is under fire?Confused
By whom? Bhat? *sharpening my sword...
tell me pleez

Awww... nowadays I am less bothered about her. As long as she is showered love and apnapan by ASR. All is well.  Who cares about small sparks when the ever lasting fire of love is burning. LOL


By Maami, Dadi  ...!! bhat are u seeing on Teebee ??ShockedShocked


Oye, My bituwa needs a consoling n soothing mom cum wifey..tell ur bitiya to  stop snooping in basement/storerooms and phocus on my bituwa  varna I might have to call Lavanya  or pam or sim !!Evil Smile


bitiya thinking abt bituwa.. woh toh nahi ho sakta..


Time to take out my sword...Evil Smile

Since day one our queen is protecting her king in every possible way!

old news
Apart from payal not a single soul knows its arnav who locked her all the night at sheehmahal
No one knows its him who released the tape to TV channels
She tried her level best to stay away from him when he made his hatred clear. Fate had other plans though
She hid shyam's truth so that his world does not break

New News
She protected the marriage truth like a hawk so that he is not branded a sinner
She enacted the marriage drama so that everyone in his family are happy
She loved his di like her own jiji

Whatever she did, she did it for him! All the while bitiya was thinking about bitwa

And any man would love to have a woman who treats every relation of him as her own.Wink


oho.. then why is khushi running away when he is moving forward?


cause she is practicing for next year OlympicsLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaabavisree07tanthya

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 10613

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by clarissajohn

 

there is segment in U Me or TV


Updatewa , updatewa Big smile
yaeah you  guys continue will copy form main forum Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaabavisree07

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Dancing

Just popping in to say a quick quick hi...Hug


Hey Shoorps,

U are partying while Khushi Bitiya is under fire ...ShockedShockedShocked..what's the reason, Babezz..tells tells ??

She is under fire?Confused
By whom? Bhat? *sharpening my sword...
tell me pleez

Awww... nowadays I am less bothered about her. As long as she is showered love and apnapan by ASR. All is well.  Who cares about small sparks when the ever lasting fire of love is burning. LOL


By Maami, Dadi  ...!! bhat are u seeing on Teebee ??ShockedShocked


Oye, My bituwa needs a consoling n soothing mom cum wifey..tell ur bitiya to  stop snooping in basement/storerooms and phocus on my bituwa  varna I might have to call Lavanya  or pam or sim !!Evil Smile


bitiya thinking abt bituwa.. woh toh nahi ho sakta..


Time to take out my sword...Evil Smile

Since day one our queen is protecting her king in every possible way!

old news
Apart from payal not a single soul knows its arnav who locked her all the night at sheehmahal
No one knows its him who released the tape to TV channels
She tried her level best to stay away from him when he made his hatred clear. Fate had other plans though
She hid shyam's truth so that his world does not break

New News
She protected the marriage truth like a hawk so that he is not branded a sinner
She enacted the marriage drama so that everyone in his family are happy
She loved his di like her own jiji

Whatever she did, she did it for him! All the while bitiya was thinking about bitwa

And any man would love to have a woman who treats every relation of him as her own.Wink

OMG sree is on  role Today Embarrassed Embarrassed...Hugzz janu Hug..

you are back on track,thats why i love redux ,one side  ASR fans and other side kushi fans and beech may Arhi supporters LOL LOL..

lovely combinationsTongue 


The thing is Lucky ji - ASR fans have still not made an entry. They are watching the show aaram se Wink

I want to see how can Sathu defend ASR - then will I give HIM to HER! Till now - he sooo belongs to me  LOL LOL




LOL LOL LOL Anna deal with sree and sathu  LOL..i am the only referrer of the match between everyone Wink Wink..i am happy with my real life ASR as you said LOL


Me kyun deal karun aaj!? Tongue

I want to see Sathu defend my ASR! All the points Sree put I have a counter point to it Wink But let Sathu and SRee fight it out today Tongue






Anna Bitiya ,

I ain't giving my Arnav bituwa to u, Aaj kal tumhari dil bahut machling between no neck bwoyy  n another  Grandpa ...I am going to handover my bituwa to Divzzy !! She is lattooo for him !!Evil Smile


Edited by tanthya - 08 August 2012 at 3:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniNareshkotaabavivasirajusree07clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index