Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Looking forward to reading all the analysis posts tomorrow morning! 11 baj gaye aur mujhe sona hain!
Goodnight IF-waale!

I am going to make it till 12 ...LOL
Goonight Ghausia ...Big smile

Good luck! I can't even keep my eyes open right now LOL

I really needed that...repeat going so me kind of fully wake Sleepy

Haha I'm involuntarily probably going to be up until midnight! I had to fix my wifi and maybe now I'll finally be able to sleep LOL

i think I'll be extending my time clock thodasa... its hard to get out of Redux mika !!Wink

Haha I could easily spend all night on here and on this thread LOL
I've done that with FFs here before, but I'm not well today so sleep is coming more easily. Having said that, I'll probably still be on here for a little while more, while trying to resist the temptation to start reading the analytical posts until tomorrow.

I know we'll go until we drop ourselves here ok? so you are called Ghausia !!Big smile

Haha sounds like a plan! Yep, that's my name Smile
What's yours?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgCheena007

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

[QUOTE=joyvg][QUOTE=.Ghausia.]
woohooo Party

Rits..I'll be having a own pity yawning party 2morrow @ work ,which will not look that good Evil Smile
Oh gosh me too. Have to venture into the city don't know how I'll cope with all the tube people and I'll be away from redux for the whole day Cry

ha ha ha...I am very very happy...i was envying you being in Redux while I work- you enjoying @ mika ...not done gir !!! (my sleeping  bit getting my evil bit out I think )...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RJXX

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Erika1

Excellent write up reduxians. Good episode. Still do NOT like the "old-lady". Male actor enacted the role extremely effective.

Now, since I want to remain behind my rose coloured glasses and believe in basic human decency, here is one scenario I would have preferred to be revealed instead of the one being currently hinted at, for male lead's dad (which is assumed by many & being hinted at in the plot IMO), of him being a cheater and characterless individual.
Could it not be that he had an identical twin, (since I am assuming twins run in the family, from doodle's post) who got involved with the villain's sister and was the one that created all the wrong doings. But no one knew until all is revealed and the uncle fooled him too.

Male lead is portrayed as such a decent human; with good values and so too is his sister. How could it be that the father is so corrupted. 

I fear for the future plot, suppose this happens by accident, since ASR protests so much that he will never be like his father, sometimes karma is a b!@$#.

I am starting to have issues with the plot, wish I was one of the writers. This is what I would have shown.

Hi ErikaHug the old lady is flawed like her grandson and she should emanate displeasure at this point because there is a confrontation with Arnav... If u see closely Arnav is partly a shadow of his grandmother...stubborn,wants others to abide by her rules, believer of class distinction, wields a  commanding presence...Arnav had the good fortune of having 2 lovely ladies in his life Khushi and nani who have brought in him the good virtues...His dadi I guess didnot have such a wonderful presence in her life till now.. but as Khushi and nani are with her.. she will improve and shed her dogmatic views...Smile It is clear that ASR's dad had  been part of an event or series of events which involved an women which led to a catastrophe in his family...It is still not clear what was his involvement.. whether intentional or circumstantial... but the repercussions were very bad... To get a clear picture the past needs to be unraveled more..

ASR's dad was involved in an incident where is wife suffered ; Arnav too did a similar mistake he  made Khushi his wife suffer.. both father and son committed a mistake.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgCheena007lalsunvidChani123win7

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=.Ghausia.]Wink

Haha I could easily spend all night on here and on this thread LOL
I've done that with FFs here before, but I'm not well today so sleep is coming more easily. Having said that, I'll probably still be on here for a little while more, while trying to resist the temptation to start reading the analytical posts until tomorrow.

I know we'll go until we drop ourselves here ok? so you are called Ghausia !!Big smile

Haha sounds like a plan! Yep, that's my name Smile
What's yours?

hope it works Ghausia... Joy my maden name...Big smile
RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Gals hv updated my take on pg 1, do peep in Smile
Well done JhalsClap Wonderful post

lalsunvidJhalak29

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Shastradhari

kya baat hai supnaji...lagat hai ap chotte ki bhavanao mein beh rahen ho...aur saath saath poojali ke liye aasuon ki nadi bhi bana rahe ho..taki uske kam ayeLOL

Ok..serious..its very touching supnajiHug

hi shash nahi main ASR K DUKH K OCEAN MAIN PAST N PRESENT ...KI RIVERS Main n ASR khushi k<font size="4" color="#990000">husbanbawa k gusse</font>k swimming pool main SWIMMIng...CryCry

why why tells me???
samaj nahi aya...gussa kyunShocked

me in asr k dukhi honay me dukhi n khushi k asr ki begun honay pe gussa yaar ajeeb begun hai my headwa n heartwa ko pakati n jalati rehti hai
what begun???Confused

Jhalak29

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

[QUOTE=joyvg]@ Anna - Clash of Titans awesome ...
''the smile of Nani in acceptance of what Arnav is doing is right - made my day'' - Ditto ...Star

Jhals - I thought I should wait till you update ...but read yours..wonderfully the epi been unfolded ..
Loved ----the nani's
confrontation of two ripe matured matriachs who hv seen the world at bay and hv understood life with its own terms, One who has stood by her grandchildrem, hold them in her bosom, when they were broken, restructured them and gvn them growth n become complete agn, she who has poured her day in day out in healed them, shaped themStar

@ Kopal - Loved your Royal standoff -
Unstoppable force meets an Immovable Object Thumbs Up

@ Koel ; You have brought the fathers sin so alive -- where our Arnie boy now beenmade to satnd out Star

@ Lucky ; aweome take ;Star
new challange begings as Good Responsible raizada bahu,taking responciblities

/QUOTE]

Thanks Joy.. Big smile

You left us comments on pg 7...Hug

joyvgJhalak29

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

ClapThumbs Up ... loved your pointers ----ditto ditto ditto..
Thumbs Up
Thankooo

Where are your pointers??

aaa ...my pointers... very impressed @least someone is really asking for my pointersDay Dreaming
I did thought but everyone put me offf Cry with their's major creativity ...
but I did ditto to yours Rits ///Big smile -it would make it as mine as well na??
yeah sure you can share my post LOL

Don't be put off, everyone's very friendly and your thoughts will never be ridiculed. I lack creativity too, not a creative bone in my body (writing wise) I'm ok with patterns & designs (self advertisment LOL)

We join our hands to raise upper & upper with our pointers ..in our Redux mika (how does that soundBig smile)  so will you design mine with patterns and pictures ..&make my pointers look colorful..Embarrassed

Sounds good...We'll be given the title of rainbow post LOL

joyvg

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index