Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Janus !! (Page 137)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Teju Vijay: Bday wishes, belated

."And when I came in with tears in my eyes, you always knew whether I needed you to hold me or just let me be. I don't know how you knew, but you did, and you made it easier for me." 
Nicholas SparksThe Notebook

actually iloved this quote yar-simple post

Ghauasia:

Accept the pain:

Arnav is obviously struggling with this concept. It was evident in the way he spoke to Dadi (more on that later) and his conversation with Khushi. He is not ready to accept what happened fully and move on. The past is what is closing Arnav off from the world, and only when that burden is lifted off of his shoulders will we see the ASR image and his previous ideology being buried deeply in the ground. Just seeing Dadi had that effect on him, brought back the pain and the memories. Acceptance is something he is definitely struggling with.

Very true and well said

Ritz: She sees some hidden emotions in him...she feels there is more to what happened between arnav and dadi...She looks at him..asks him and assures ..I am there,tell me...reassuring that there is shoulder to lean on ...and to cry out..but he is not ready yet..Sometimes wounds are too personal to reveal...it will take time for him to let go of darkest secrets of his past...

Though small I loved it and loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110vasiraju

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by sree07

Dancing

Just popping in to say a quick quick hi...Hug

Hey Shoorps,

U are partying while Khushi Bitiya is under fire ...ShockedShockedShocked..what's the reason, Babezz..tells tells ??

She is under fire?Confused
By whom? Bhat? *sharpening my sword...
tell me pleez

Awww... nowadays I am less bothered about her. As long as she is showered love and apnapan by ASR. All is well.  Who cares about small sparks when the ever lasting fire of love is burning. LOL

By Maami, Dadi  ...!! bhat are u seeing on Teebee ??ShockedShocked

Oye, My bituwa needs a consoling n soothing mom cum wifey..tell ur bitiya to  stop snooping in basement/storerooms and phocus on my bituwa  varna I might have to call Lavanya  or pam or sim !!Evil Smile

Buha ha ha..Evil Smile
First of all ask your bitwa to extend the human courtesies to your wifeyLOL. Then ask him to fix the mistakes he did before someone else is forcing him to correct it. Correcting mistakes himselves will earn him more points than Daadi imposed correction.

Then I will ask my baby girl to take care of him. 

Btw my baby girl is of big heart and an world peace activist. So no worries, despite the above stated points she will always welcome him in her open arms and sooth him in her own way.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84geetmaanluvvasirajutanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90vasirajutanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Nina: I really like this Dadi, the character as well as the character, but I am looking forward to Teej more.

Whatever happened to the contract thingy, that is settled now.

I guess I want one FB where both remember last teej and how he broke her fast like a typical hubby and have this menthos moment on how they were meant to be even before either of them realized.

AK ARE YOU LISTENINGAngry

p.s. - AK did well yesterday na SathuBig smile

BS did well !! SI Did well !! Jaya Did well !! Swati did well !!!   ...ohhh Yeah...AK too did well !!LOLLOLLOL

but somebody  please Pull up Deepali, she really needs to improve her act ..

when is the teej coming??

Dunno when Teej will come in IPK land, looks to me they have forgotten it.

Yesterday was dhamakaaydare episode interms of performance. Sobti and Swati especially.Clap

There is one Teej on sept too ..I think Hariyaali Teej or something...

I agree Y'day was paisa Vasool episode  ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndNina90nivedha84vasirajuclarissajohnriyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nina90

Nina: Even if he is not particular about it, I think he might just tease her about it. Why can't we have such simple scenes between the two...

That would be sweet, for sure. Though with Dadi's entry, flirty ASR seems to have jumped out the poolside window! Shocked

And the badtameezi ASR drowned in the 3 ft poolOuch

Wahi, Shweths; interruption pe interruption ho raha tha aur upar se ab Dadiji bhi,  isi liye 3 ft pool pe khud gaya...

riyya6tanthya

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Okay gals time for me to goHug

Hope we get a good episode today.

Bye Shwetha! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged

ok moi back after reading all truly you  guys are stars of redux-hugs lele

whats cooking add me too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90vasirajutanthya

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

the part I loved most in every  post

Sathu- kithe hien

Bushy:Finally it is getting clearer why Arnav has trust issues...his mother died...(feeling of Abandonment), father probably abandoned or died (don't know yet),

dadi walked away and refused to see  his face, chacha ji threw them out if the house...so all in all only Di has been his crutch and he hers. Thus the steel hearted Arnave Singh Raizada...whose world only revolves around his sister and now finally Khushi..(Thank the Lord)

yeah bushy that loop is closed as why arnav wont believe any one

Anna: They both look into each other's eyes and talk - none fears the other. While Arnav has respect in his eyes for his Dadi - but there are questions - there is disappointment - there is worry. They dual with words - each wanting to take the other down '

Yeah clash of titans anna-the battle just began

Shaz : After tonight, it seems that Arnav's fate has once again taken a turn, as he finds himself face to face with his dark past, a past which he had tried very hard to leave behind by clinging onto his present. It is his present existence which freed him from the hell of the past, proving his love to be limitless. His journey with Khushi is slowly but surely breaking down all the barriers which he had first erected; and his love for her is now equating, if not surpassing, the love which he holds for his own family. It is only after growing in love with Khushi and her family has he been able to identify with feelings of love in its various forms. It is not a love which restricts him or burdens him; it is a love which sets him free. And that is where his love extends the realm of blood ties...showcasing him to be a better person.

Wow man 'fantasticClap

Jhalak beta: The moment Arnav took that step and answered dadi, two women who cherish him, stood in awe of him, A nani who smiled, blessing him for standing by his partner, A wife who adored, loved and humbled at the stand of her husband, who has declared to the world MRS  Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada...

Sweet and simple yarEmbarrassed

Kopal: That boy has become a man today.. A man who knows and understands the importance of his relationships and respects them.. And above all.. He LOVES and RESPECTS his wife.. Her sacrifices have not gone unnoticed in his eyes.. He knows what he has put her through because of his faults.. Now he wants to make up to her.. His LOVE for her, gives him an edge.. He has finally found his niche in this world.. He finally has a person who loves him for himself.. A person he can look for support.. A person willing to understand him.. A person willing to walk forward with him..

As always ur words are magicalClap

Cohoo: A young girl  Anjali was caught in between then too.. she was on the verge of starting a new life with dreams and hopes...it ended rather abruptly scarring her forever... shaking her faith, pushing her to aspire for a dreamworld to live in... where happiness only ruled...clinging onto her little brother rather than letting him lean on to a shoulder...  They buried their tragic past in the sands of time and moved on without healing...

Loved how u tried to portray anjalis feelings

Lucky: An Awesome ,Breathtaking,Mindblowing episode.Arnav,kushi,Dadi and Nani are the Four pillars of the episode which made us feel the emotions like Love, Angst,sad.A Roller coster of the emotions lead us to feel why we watch this serial like our whole and soul passion.

Very true yar and lovely update

Sumi: She will not let Arnav suffer in silence, she will make him open up, she will show him that by sharing his pain, he will reduce it and be free of the burdens!

Beautiufl and nice song choice

Cutebarun: You didnt Break my childhood, Dad...
You didnt Break my Resolve...
You didnt Break my Pride...

But you Left me As a 'BROKEN TOY'...

You left me as a 'pierced Soul...

Left lump in my throat yar-its different trulyCry

Divya: Both will enter the Agni and give the Agnipariksha together and will come out purified of all sins and the past repercussions. They will complete their marriage and will become one. For their love Arnav and Khushi will be like Rama and Sita. Linking this to the statement Arnav told and the way he went to Khushi seems like even if she has to move out he will accompany her happily just like the ram and sita vanavasam and for Khushi i will dedicate this line which describes Sita mata's love for Rama

Truly divs 'wow

Shiela: Dadi today reminded me of an old oak tree, who stands straight in the path of all difficulties, come rain or shine, but then comes a day when there is a hurricane and the tree is broken into many pieces, two such pieces are Arnav and Anjali. They break away from the old heritage and start a new. The tree remains in the same spot, thinking it has the same stature but the forest looking at it, only looks at it with pity and things about what it used to be.

WowClap

My dear suppu: so woh jo apni maa ka ladla tha
apni maa ki aankho ka tara tha
jo apni maa ka eklota sahara tha
jis ki dunya uss ki maa k dum se thi aabad

Sanayam: Under the layers are simmering feelings of the past. In case of ASR they arent simmering but boiling. Khushi can sense it. Will he open up to her?

Hum nice song yara

Nazifa: Interesting scene and a very important one as well. Arnav had an expression which said that he was actually eager for his grandmother to accept his beloved as she is the only remainder of his paternal family and rightly so. Notice when Hitler Grandma doesn't let Khushi touch her feet, he immediately looks at Khushi to gauge her reaction and search for a way to prevent the pain. And after Hitler Grandma thunders away, he looks subtly furious for the hurt caused deliberately to Khushi.

Yeah me too felt the same Big smile

Shami Jaan Hug Hug thank you so much Big smile..whan an idea sir ji.. giving us beautiful  phrases  every writer Embarrassed

clarissajohntanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index