Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Janus !! (Page 132)

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged

My take 07/08/2012

A very interesting and captivating episode which was crafted and presented well.

For me the highlight of the episode was the dadi and Arnav's scene but before venturing into that, would like to ponder over the nani-dadi scene. Two childhood friends, having different personalities and meeting up after a span of 15 years. The scene was meaningful as were the dialogues between the two elderly ladies. Dadi chose to run away from her responsibilities and with that she has lost the right of questioning the ways by which nani has brought up the kids. Very valid points raised by nani and dadi couldn't say no to it. However, something in dadi's eyes and voice told us that she had to do what she had done 15 yrs back, there was no other option. May be the pain, anger, humiliation was too much to handle for her. So now it is clear that there was definitely a lady who was involved in this whole mess and most likely she belonged to a lower social status as compared to both the Raizadas and the Maliks. Question still remains who was she!!!!

Arnav Singh Raizada was in his original self yesterday atleast during the time he confronted dadi about their past. After 15 years his past has returned knocking at his door, the very past which had changed his life forever and from which he had tried to run away since the last 15 yrs but had never been successful. As I had already said in my take on Monday's episode, dadi and ASR seems to be cut from same material, headstrong and stubborn.

The portrayal of the scene by both the actors was brilliant. Sobti literally painted ASR's pain through his eyes when ASR said 'kis haq se poonch rahi hai aap. Jab main aapse milne gaya tha aapne palat ke meri taraf dekha tak nahi', the same sentence had the anger of ASR, the accusation of a teen who lost his youth because he was forced to grow up overnight and finally the complaint of a kid whose childhood had been snatched because his elders decided to have their own way. The same scene also shows why he alws used to tell nani that he respects her a lot, it is because among the two elders she is the one who dared to face the situation and took the responsibility on her shoulder when the difficulties of life  actually came calling!

The way he refused to talk about his dad told us certain things about his past. He loved his dad, respected him but couldn't tolerate his deeds and the fact that the entire family had to pay for the deeds of a single person. However, that day Arnav couldn't raise his voice against his dad, may be because of his age, because of the circumstances. He had seen the injustice being done that day but couldn't do anything to stop it and since that day he couldn't forgive himself for that.  'Main kabhi unke jaisa nahi ban sakta', actually means I won't do anything wrong to anybody knowingly. That is the reason he stopped himself from committing to Lavanya and also to Mr. Singh's daughter (the alliance nani had brought for him long back) since he knew that it would be wrong to them cause he won't be able to keep the commitment!

Khushi, really never tried to know the person she claim to love and now finally she is realizing it. Hope she matures up soon. About the ASR-Khushi scene, some pains are too personal to be shared at the first go, it will take time.

One word to the cvs/ph

The way they are moving ahead with the past track is commendable. Each and every scene and dialogues seem to justify the character traits of ASR. Would like to have some Anjali-Arnav scenes related to their past and their present self remembering the scenes, that would be a crucial and interesting point. The casting in the dadi's role was apt!!!

It would have been good if they hadn't chose to compromise with ASR's character which had been projected to be so strong from the beginning. Won't venture into the details here.

To ponder:

Who was the lady in question? Garima? Highly possible, apart from her getting scared about her past we have also seen Arnav telling her that he can't call anybody else as his mother. That messes up the situation however, Khushi calls Garima her mom, Garima had a relation with Arnav's dad, so that makes Khushi and Arnav……well Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon !!!! Cv's will definitely come up with a less drastic idea for the prime time, weak hearted Indian audience I guess.Smile

Dadi will try and bring back Shyam to the lives of all. She seems to be agitated about his disappearance and simply despises Khushi. When she comes to know about the issue she may chose to believe Shyam and even if not that, she may raise question about Khushi's involvement in the whole mess that is prevailing in their lives. The channel will save their bahu finally in the name of parivaar !!!Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

payasaranjithaNina90NothingLastscoolgal270namedxJhalak29samanthanaShwetha!--Anna--riti4u

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sree07

Dancing

Just popping in to say a quick quick hi...Hug

Hi Sree! Hug

Aap bhi Dadi ke side le rahe ho? Mujhe laga aap 'Dadi ko sudro Abhiyaan' shuru karenge!

Hoila... @bold LOL
Naaah... Not now. Later as of now I am smitten by this lady. Much needed breather from all the sacrificing souls. I am loving it. 

As long as khushi bitiya is fine under the wrapper of love, I am all in for the Daadi ruling the roost episodes. Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90Shwetha!

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
ok Where is Divya aka SarunRock

NareshkotaNina90Shwetha!

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasree07

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Looks like she is in their new home..

NK bhaiHug

What new home?Confused

hi shwerha...

was just fishing around.. nothing serious..

Hello annaya garu Big smile Big smile..Do you stay in AP itself or any other state Embarrassed ..

may bhi its a store room in the office LOL LOL..

annaya gara.. bhai ante thammudu kooda kavachu kada..

It is store room..

better i call you as naresh LOL LOL..i don't like such formalities  with out knowing whether you are bade bhai or chote bhai Embarrassed ..

hmm store room ..RM  is always flexible to make it as Coffee shop, boutique and what ever they want ..LOL 

Nareshkotasree07Shwetha!

amimus Goldie
amimus
amimus

Hello everyone. Just logged in . Still have to read the analusis.

Will come back once finish reading it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Nina: I really like this Dadi, the character as well as the character, but I am looking forward to Teej more.

Whatever happened to the contract thingy, that is settled now.

I guess I want one FB where both remember last teej and how he broke her fast like a typical hubby and have this menthos moment on how they were meant to be even before either of them realized.

AK ARE YOU LISTENINGAngry

p.s. - AK did well yesterday na SathuBig smile

I like her too, Shweths! She's hard not to like, with my penchant for grey characters! LOL

I am too, Shweths, only, I'm afraid the focus will invariably shift to Anjali and her missing Shyam... if that's going to happen, I'd rather skip Teej altogether.

That would be Khushi's call, Shweths! Arnav doesn't believe in such stuff, na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Hi SreeHug

@all; Does Nani know Arnav is no longer Arnav Mallik but Arnav Singh RaizadaEvil Smile

May be that's why she doesn't want to see his face..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinivasirajuShwetha!riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index