Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Janus !! (Page 13)

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Looking forward to reading all the analysis posts tomorrow morning! 11 baj gaye aur mujhe sona hain!
Goodnight IF-waale!


I am going to make it till 12 ...LOL
Goonight Ghausia ...Big smile

Good luck! I can't even keep my eyes open right now LOL

I really needed that...repeat going so me kind of fully wake Sleepy

Haha I'm involuntarily probably going to be up until midnight! I had to fix my wifi and maybe now I'll finally be able to sleep LOL


i think I'll be extending my time clock thodasa... its hard to get out of Redux mika !!Wink
woohooo Party

Rits..I'll be having a own pity yawning party 2morrow @ work ,which will not look that good Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RJXX

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Joined: 23 September 2011
Posts: 9083

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Shastradhari

kya baat hai supnaji...lagat hai ap chotte ki bhavanao mein beh rahen ho...aur saath saath poojali ke liye aasuon ki nadi bhi bana rahe ho..taki uske kam ayeLOL

Ok..serious..its very touching supnajiHug


hi shash nahi main ASR K DUKH K OCEAN MAIN PAST N PRESENT ...KI RIVERS Main n ASR khushi k husbanbawa k gusse k swimming pool main SWIMMIng...CryCry


awww...poor supna,,,,, but.you are making a swimming pool in redux mika Tongue
and me willing to swim on it as is ASR ka aasuna!!!

swimming ati hain na joy bas phir sb khair f9 hai. Mujhe tou nahi ati so doosro ko sink karwa k dekh kr learn karna chahti hun ab u understand it n dubkyan lagao

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvg

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Looking forward to reading all the analysis posts tomorrow morning! 11 baj gaye aur mujhe sona hain!
Goodnight IF-waale!


I am going to make it till 12 ...LOL
Goonight Ghausia ...Big smile

Good luck! I can't even keep my eyes open right now LOL

I really needed that...repeat going so me kind of fully wake Sleepy

Haha I'm involuntarily probably going to be up until midnight! I had to fix my wifi and maybe now I'll finally be able to sleep LOL


i think I'll be extending my time clock thodasa... its hard to get out of Redux mika !!Wink
woohooo Party

Rits..I'll be having a own pity yawning party 2morrow @ work ,which will not look that good Evil Smile
Oh gosh me too. Have to venture into the city don't know how I'll cope with all the tube people and I'll be away from redux for the whole day Cry
Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 8471

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Gals hv updated my take on pg 1, do peep in Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Chani123RJXX

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by joyvg



ClapThumbs Up ... loved your pointers ----ditto ditto ditto..
Thumbs Up
Thankooo
 
Where are your pointers??


aaa ...my pointers... very impressed @least someone is really asking for my pointersDay Dreaming
I did thought but everyone put me offf Cry with their's major creativity ...
but I did ditto to yours Rits ///Big smile -it would make it as mine as well na??
yeah sure you can share my post LOL
 
Don't be put off, everyone's very friendly and your thoughts will never be ridiculed. I lack creativity too, not a creative bone in my body (writing wise) I'm ok with patterns & designs (self advertisment LOL)


We join our hands to raise upper & upper with our pointers ..in our Redux mika (how does that soundBig smile)  so will you design mine with patterns and pictures ..&make my pointers look colorful..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007RJXX

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 5332

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
A big hi to everyone! Hug
Wrote something on page 1..

Have a look.. Hope you will like it..

Love ya!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007lalsunvidRJXX

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Gals hv updated my take on pg 1, do peep in Smile


JhalsHug ..I read you first few bit ,now cant remember the page I left comment on D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Jhalak29RJXX

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Joined: 23 September 2011
Posts: 9083

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Shastradhari

kya baat hai supnaji...lagat hai ap chotte ki bhavanao mein beh rahen ho...aur saath saath poojali ke liye aasuon ki nadi bhi bana rahe ho..taki uske kam ayeLOL

Ok..serious..its very touching supnajiHug


hi shash nahi main ASR K DUKH K OCEAN MAIN PAST N PRESENT ...KI RIVERS Main n ASR khushi k<font size="4" color="#990000">husbanbawa k gusse</font>k swimming pool main SWIMMIng...CryCry


why why tells me???
samaj nahi aya...gussa kyunShocked

me in asr k dukhi honay me dukhi n khushi k asr ki begun honay pe gussa yaar ajeeb begun hai my headwa n heartwa ko pakati n jalati rehti hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007DiamondLife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index