sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: --Anna--

U like Dadi!?

I thought you would not like her for the way she is treating Khushi? 😲

*In your dreams* πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I loved daadi yaar.
I know she is treating khushi like dirt...but she is indirectly giving khushi lot of pleasant "what the" moments. I told earlier also, its not a battle of khushi...its ASR Vs DaadiπŸ˜‰ .

Khushi is just a mere pawn in this game. 
Originally posted by: sree07

'try' to build it!!!

try should come from either sides. One day you make it the next day you trash itπŸ˜†. build and break approach may not work in long run.

If she loves him then she can trust him when he said hum sab kuch aise hi katam nahi kar sakte...
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vasiraju

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Exactly what was thinking.sathya  Didn't   started seriously,she is making smooth conversations πŸ˜† ..

Anna is adding Fire to the discussion πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..

and i am actually happy with kushi  so till again kushi do some blunder i won't Talk much on kushi..Hope never again kushi makes me To rant again πŸ˜ƒ..

But sree what ever you said ASR  smashed the dreams of kushi marriage is true ,But he is accepting everything that he made to kushi and even stood by her yesterday which he couldn't do on the marriage day..

so i am happy what ever he did with kushi after knowing the truth is more than enough to make feel that she is his wife soulfully and he will protect her going any extent.

one day Grand Marriage is not a girl wish to have,a loving,protecting and respectable person who stand by at any cost  is that what any girls wishes for.πŸ˜ƒ  

I have fought enough with the lady to know what is up to😳 . Sathya hugs.

Exactly...Loving protective and respectable husband. He was not that. Bitwa just amended his ways recently. Adding one more point. I would prefer one more trait -  A husband who would respect you as a woman you are. But arnav - khushi equation can not boast of that mutual respect becaus eof the age difference and maturily level difference so I am not adding itπŸ˜†

Marriage kaisa bhi ho...Pati acha hona chahiye... So time for arnav bitwa to prove as the best pati in the world and I must say he is making progress.