Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Looks like she is in their new home..

New Home Shocked Shocked Where is this coming from now?

After Dadi's entry and her ill-treating Khushi I felt Khushi and Arnav will be away from her . Because she wants Shyam back in RM. which means khushi out..

Na, Khushi will be like Chipkali , will not leave RM... She loves t sort out peoples life , she will  not let go of that pleasure..

ROFLROFLROFL

HEllo Sathu Hug

Main again aapse naraaz hoon! Sleepy

Heheheheh..Kal Pucca !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Aur Hugs  ...Hus, Hugs, Hugs

Anna is still khafa! Wonders why she gave in yesterday Sleepy

kyunki Anna knew ASR n  Sathu needed her Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004NareshkotaShwetha!riyya6

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by vasiraju

Shwetha  frist one i desperately needed yarr LOL..dadi should say something on that ..

after all kab that Purane night  dress and chamkeli Dress pehankey Gumegi..Angry..

no where i can see change in look can change the nature ..If you are true to your heart than changing your look shouldn't make any difference 

Lucky it is more about how she looks to us the viewers. I just saw the latest picture*head desk*

Oh how I wish someone fires that dress designerAngry

Who is the dress designer..I think we shud extend some TL to her/him/them

hi ladies...
just got 10 min off, so thought of saying hi to all...

...btw , i have high hopes on dadi in changing the attire of khushi...i have this feeling that, she may point out her dresses and may suggest to change in to something more suitable..it may happen after remarriage...finger crossed...Smile

post marriage presentation of khushi is not at all suits her. comparatively payal looks more presentable than khushi..

Edited by payasa - 08 August 2012 at 1:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotavasirajuShwetha!riyya6tanthya

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

NK bhaiHug

What new home?Confused

hi shwerha...

was just fishing around.. nothing serious..

Hello annaya garu Big smile Big smile..Do you stay in AP itself or any other state Embarrassed ..

may bhi its a store room in the office LOL LOL..

Edited by vasiraju - 08 August 2012 at 1:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

payasaNareshkotanivedha84Shwetha!riyya6tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

payasaNareshkotariyya6tanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Hola Girls Hug Hug

An Awesome ,Breathtaking,Mindblowing episode.Arnav,kushi,Dadi and Nani are the Four pillars of the episode which made us feel the emotions like Love, Angst,sad.A Roller coster of the emotions lead us to feel why we watch this serial like our whole and soul passion.

ASR

Today we have blessed to see so many Shades of  charectar of ASR.Mindblowing acting by Barun sobti.

A Boy who craved for the Love of His own detached Family,A boy who was left alone in this world to face the ugliness of the world,a boy who last his his happiness in whole single day ,a boy who lost beloved mother ,now raised up to Man with strong attitude,definite rules,made his own way of living style..today a granny won't see a boy whom  she left 15 years back.when he sees his Grany he feels the pain that this lady left us on our own fate but yet she is related to somewhere to his beautiful childhood which he spent with his family,with his mother where they are no burdens of awkward past made him feel protective when he sees his Grany,Goes to her takes her blessings feel the love of his long lost missed family memmber.

But when he notices her natural headstrong nature when she avoided kushi his wife denying to give blessings he again left in to his loneliness ,again the bad past that they faced long back,an hint of the same history going to repeat again,may be his Grany is eaqually treated his mother in the same way.

when he was struguling with his feelings his wife enters Tries to change his mood ,tries make him come out of his lost world where he alone fighting with his own thoughts,but he is not in a mood to share anything with her,than again notices his wife's fear of guilt ,he easily find out that she is feeling guilty that she is responsible everything.He strongly says her that she no of her fault,clears her that everything is done by him and she the one who faced the consequence badly.Makes her feel that she is innocent and leaves the room to question his dadi for her behavior.

where he finds that she is unhappy with the way that he married to kushi.Dadi doesn't realised that he is a grown man who needs the answers before questioning him,he altogether Busrt out his angst that he was struggling from years .when he finds that his Dadi is not respcting his wife not allowing to enter the room ,he decides to stand by her.A man who don't an ABC of the marriage who don't believe in the marriage ,who lived the money world today he played a Husband role that every wife wanted to be.He finds that where their is no respect to his wife their he can't stand ,he will be with her at any cost who  make her not to loose her respect in front any one and anywhere.

Kushi kumari Guptha singh raizada

Kushi who is not yet confrimed what is her life after contract marriage ends,still not realised her status at raizada house doesn't felt  the responsibilty as the raizada bahu,today she was told that she is elder bahu of the raizada family.the frist hint for kushi to realize her duty as bhahu.

the Girl who faced so many humiliations by the man whom she married,not even in her dreams she thought the she will be getting such huge respect and love from her better half .today she was overwhelmed by  her husband reaction to her twice.

when she was feeling guilty Coursing herself that what ever happened in the hall is because for her yet focusing on her Husband lonliness Trying to get him to out  from his own world.she understood that he is not upset with current behavior of his dadi,she felt he was suffering with something else which is not visible to her and not even near to his thoughts.Now kushi as got that she don't know much about ASR and his family .

she has proved as good wife ..saving her husband ,risking her life ,facing so many humiliation from shyam but she proved her responsible  as wife.now her new challange begings as Good Responsible raizada bahu,taking responciblities in to her hands,emrging as strong person facing each every problem created by elders proving herself fit for raizada bahu.Her new phase has stared as Bhahu.

Subhadra devi aliyas Dadi..

A very  strong character till now at IPK more than ASR charecter i feel now scared about this character.
A lady who can leave her grandchindren to their fate and punish herself so long .i am surprised why she came back.the way she speaks to  Arnav so authoritatvely that she needs answers ,how can she question nani and ASR when she herself left them .

Nani and dadi conversation was too good.Both of them did fabulous job at acting.

One of the super cool episodes till now .

Positivity overflowing Embarrassed Very Berry Positive approach to the episode and to Arnav and Khushi Lucky ji! Loved it Clap Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

payasaNareshkotavasirajuShwetha!riyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by ranjitha

CHIPKALI
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

Hoon Kannamma...After Scorpion,  Chipkali is the latest hot Mascot of IP !!
neway what is chipkali Ouch

Silicon Chip n Kali  berry means Black berry Evil Smile

>

Chipkali >>>>Lizard !!

Edited by tanthya - 08 August 2012 at 1:51am

NareshkotavasirajuShwetha!riyya6

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged

NK bhaiHug

What new home?Confused

hi shwerha...

was just fishing around.. nothing serious..

Hello annaya garu Big smile Big smile..Do you stay in AP itself or any other state Embarrassed ..

may bhi its a store room in the office LOL LOL..

annaya gara.. bhai ante thammudu kooda kavachu kada..

It is store room..

vasirajuShwetha!riyya6tanthya

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riti4u

"Kabhie kabhie lagta hain hum aapke kitne kareeb hain aur kabhi lagta hain abhi bhi ajnabi hain"

She has seen him in his worst and at his best but never understood what made him rakshas and very next moment her rajkumar. May be time has come for her to know what made Arnav Singh Raizada !!

It was an awesome episode and I am still reeling from the effect of it.There were many highlights ,I will lay my thoughts today on some of them

- Arnav is in deep thoughts ,may be reliving his pain from past when khushi arrives,Khushi as always blaming her for mess created and this is what brings arnav back to present.He sees her tears and it hurts him more so he comforts her saying you were never at fault ,"I was and I forced you!!" BINGO Moment *for those who were jumping for realisation and retrospection*. The MAN gave his verdict today it was his fault at how he forced her to get married.

She sees some hidden emotions in him...she feels there is more to what happened between arnav and dadi...She looks at him..asks him and assures ..I am there,tell me...reassuring that there is shoulder to lean on ...and to cry out..but he is not ready yet..Sometimes wounds are too personal to reveal...it will take time for him to let go of darkest secrets of his past...

Arnav-Dadi Faceoff- We got to see they share same genes..Loved the verbal spat and raw pain in his eyes...when his dadi questions his marriage ...he retorts- ab aayi hain aap...pain naked in those eyes...pain of being abandoned by his own...
then she says those words that pierce his heart- you are like your father. Some past reminder of what his dad did...and there comes a rage in his eyes with his name...Do not compare me to him...and noone says his name here in my house...
some bitter truths will be coming out in coming episode ,may be related with his dad and that must have been reason for his parents death...cant wait ..

FINAL DECLARATION <3
"I wont come to place where my wife is not allowed"
with this statement he grants her the respectful place in the house...

It is just short update as I am not well ..But will just like to end on side note- Barun that was again remarkable performance...Stance..grip on ur body language..jaws tightening..eyes glaring..all perfect...Clap

Riti Hug

Thanks for the PM! :) I read it yesterday night only!

Kudos to you girl - you manage to catch each emotion of Arnav in only few words. U know it and I will say it Fabulous! Clap Clap

Riti Hug

Loved reading u

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

payasaNareshkotaranjithavasirajuShwetha!riyya6riti4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index