hyde2004
hyde2004

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by hyde2004

Originally posted by nivedha84

Sathya if Chachaji is Saguni then who is Sr.Malik,i know the outline of MB not very good at it in depths.

He could be Duryodhan/Shantanu rolled into one

I thought DuryodhanaBig smile

Waise tell me why Dadi left for Aashram,is it bcoz of something to do with chacha/inability to take control of the situation and punished herself seperaing herself from the loved ones.

I asked this B4 too,why she denied to meet ASR when he went to the Aashram to bring her back,does she Dislike Arnav and Anjali.Why this sudden visit,Do u think Shyaam is behind Dadi's entry.
hi thanthya
@bold i have a strong feeling that shyam might have approached dadi for re entry
or anji must have guided him to do so..

jaya.

Hi Jaya !!

How did that miracle happen? when Dadi refused to see Arnav /Nani all these years, How did she agree to see Shyam?? was it out of respect ??if she had seen Shyam then how come she was ignorant of the fact that Anji was Pregs??
ok ok i dnt think that deapth. its a only a guess work. but still  y all of sudden dadis entry in RM?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotanivedha84Shwetha!--Anna--riyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by cutebarun

How do u expect the 'aaja piya' to be yaaron? Kushi doing a usual 'toing toing' with 'idea... Let me make Arnavji ismile.." or, a soothing songwa. The hug looks emotional, bt how wud d song be? I dont want a 'nautanki' yaar..

I think it is rijaaying the Aashiq..being friend, playful girl n soothing Mom  ..she will be all this  ..Khushi ho and no nautanki...Nautanki will be there but in mellowed doses
Well song is a soothing one...in original one too she is trying to comfort hero...so I expect romantic soothing number...yeah me and my expectations...Didnt I just say dont watch it with expectations... Sathu loved bold partsSmile

Thanks re , I loved the SBS..lets see whether the Editing Genius allows us the same pleasure..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamNareshkotaNina90nivedha84Shwetha!--Anna--riyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by -sylph-

How can u be spared of the visual delightEvil Smile

Why is it always have to be green, maroon and blue ???

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry 
Angry
Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamhyde2004NareshkotaNina90vasirajuJRiaShwetha!--Anna--SunoNa...riyya6tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamNareshkotanivedha84vasirajuSunoNa...--Anna--riyya6tanthya

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by vasiraju

What is kushi wearingShockedShockedShocked

OMG i guess that's a totally zipped jhoot bag.. sleeves hv zip and the top portion has zip, the middle one is zipped again, the bottom one is zipped too and the golden border is zipped as well with varied shapes with a mismatching duppata.. Dead

And  you forgot the  heavy Pink bangles Horrible combination Angry Angry

What is she wearing where? Shocked
How can u be spared of the visual delightEvil Smile

Duh uh!!! What is with her and velvet???? Angry Angry Angry For godsakes give her Sarees or one of these days I am gonna puke at her dressing sense Dead

And where is she? Shocked

Looks like she is in their new home..

vasirajuSunoNa...Shwetha!--Anna--riyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Sathya if Chachaji is Saguni then who is Sr.Malik,i know the outline of MB not very good at it in depths.

He could be Duryodhan/Shantanu rolled into one

I thought DuryodhanaBig smile

Waise tell me why Dadi left for Aashram,is it bcoz of something to do with chacha/inability to take control of the situation and punished herself seperaing herself from the loved ones.

I asked this B4 too,why she denied to meet ASR when he went to the Aashram to bring her back,does she Dislike Arnav and Anjali.Why this sudden visit,Do u think Shyaam is behind Dadi's entry.
hi thanthya
@bold i have a strong feeling that shyam might have approached dadi for re entry
or anji must have guided him to do so..

jaya.

Hi Jaya !!

How did that miracle happen? when Dadi refused to see Arnav /Nani all these years, How did she agree to see Shyam?? was it out of respect ??if she had seen Shyam then how come she was ignorant of the fact that Anji was Pregs??
ok ok i dnt think that deapth. its a only a guess work. but still  y all of sudden dadis entry in RM?

So that the scars can have its healing, so that the wounds get a chance to heal  n the cracks get plastered over n have a new beginning...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Nareshkotayankanivedha84Nina90JRiaShwetha!riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Redux is super fast speed... by the time i leave n come 10 pages ahead... Thumbs UpLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotanivedha84vasirajuShwetha!

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Chalo me offf ... bye and hugzzz Hug 

Cya tomorrow Big smile

NareshkotaNina90vasirajuShwetha!riyya6tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index